Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Containers

Helios-T

Question

At the moments im farming for Rare Containers, i only need 1 more Mantis part till i can build the ship but i have no luck finding the,.

I heard that they spawn like crazy in OD but i have no idea if thats true. What do you guys say? What is the best place to go look for them?

Edited by WhenMusicStrikes
wrong text

5 answers to this question

just everywhere

when ppl tell u its more common in mission X it usualy is a mission type where ppl search more carefully

sometimes because they want to find medalions sometime its caches or its a tileset that slows them down

there are just 2 things about rare containers

• in the moon tileset exists a room with a sound puzzle (u have to step on plates that make sounds and line them up) this room rewards u every single time with a 100% chance on a rare orokin container
  • LOR raid has a very high chance of spawning rare and reinforced containers (same for LOR nightmare)

on every other map its equaly random

Edited by Weidro

6 minutes ago, Weidro said:

• in the moon tileset exists a room with a sound puzzle (u have to step on plates that make sounds and line them up) this room rewards u every single time with a 100% chance on a rare orokin container

That was actually a bug, m8. It only appeared as a rare crate and didn't really act like one. DE fixed it. I don't know whether or not it CAN drop forma anymore like it used to but I never heard of that one dropping a mantis part regardless.