Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Ignis Build

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

So when the ignis was buffed I built it to achieve 100% status using vile aceleration. With this set up I started using Primed Ammo Mutation to counter the extra ammo used. 

Now I feel that having 100% status on a continuous weapon that procs once a sec is not so good if you consider elements like corrorive and my Ignis is not good at procs or damage. Should I just swap Vile Aceleration and Primed Ammo for 2 x 90% elements to do extra damage?

Thanks!!!

7 answers to this question

Continuous weapons do not proc once per second. Continuous weapons proc once PER ENEMY per second. Meaning you can proc a whole slew of enemies with one pass of the Ignis. Additionally if you tap the button repeatedly you can get more procs per second. I don't really know why so many people are strung up on this "once per second" deal...

I use this build: 

serration, split chamber, heavy caliber, primed rifle ammo mutation, X3 dual stat elements (I run corrosive+fire) and a primed bane mod 

I pretty much only use the ignis against the infested, and when I bring a mirage or ember. I can do decent work on them even pass lvl 100. I suggest you give it a try ;)