Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I took a two year break from this game, HELP?

Kompeh

Question

I'm hoping you guys can answer these questions for me since I'm lost with all the content this game has now.

1. What are clans? How can I join them? Why do I see that some areas in worlds are taken over by other clans, what do I do about it?
2. What are Syndicates? Is there a good way to grind for them faster?

3. I hear about the weapon  War all the time, how can I get it?

4. What are Draco missions? How do I find Relay places, and what are fast ways to get Ducats?

8 answers to this question

First of all, Welcome back to warframe :)

Clans are groups made by tenno's (Players) for tenno's to join and play with (a.k.a a small community) and as for the solar rails those are on lockdown which means u cannot take it over anymore until DE makes it available again, u can do the missions but u cannot take it over as a clan/alliance.

Syndicates are factions u can join for who you can do missions for and gain standing points, the standing points u can spend on syndicate weapons, syndicate mods, augment mods and some accessory like syandana and sigils, u can farm stangding points by equiping their sigil onto one of your frames and get affinity with that frame, u can also do the syndicate missions to get standing points. in the syndicate missions there will also be medallions u can find. these medallions u can trade in for standing points at the syndicate room u are with in the relay.

War drops from Stalker, but first of all to get the war to drop from stalker u will have to do a couple quests first, 1st quest u will have to do is the Natah quest after that one u will have to do the Second Dream, i wont spoil u anything but those are the requirements before stalker will be able to drop the war bp, after u get the bp u will have to farm a certain enemy that drops it, the enemy u will encounter in the second dream quest and will be later available to farm after the quest.

Draco is just a High level grineer interception that people use to level up their gear really easy and fast, pro tip: dont bother doing Draco it will kill the fun of the game.

the relays are on the following planets: Mercury, Saturn and Pluto

Ducats is a currency used by Baro Ki'Teer, a void trader of sorts, he comes every 2 weeks and brings new stuff with him (sometimes), u can get ducats by selling Prime parts to a kiosk at the relay which u can find to the left and right of the middle platform behing the Rhino statue in the relay.

hope this helped you a bit.

Edited by mocro125
added some more info

Take your time to read this : 

1: clans are , well clans people create when join when , build when , weres tons of clan weapons and other stuff , all info in wiki .

2: syndicates are "factions" what are interested in tenno help and offer rewards , also try not to pis-off other syndicates ( like you can heh )

3: enlees your blessed by RNGesus you can forget about war ( its also hugely overrated melle weapon )

4: Draco is "loot cave" people use it lvl gear really fast / relays are hub like places for players were are manythings inside , 3 relays exist : 1 in mercury ( larunda ) 1 in saturn ( mr5 locked ) 1 pluto ( mr8 locked ) / endles void misions are best for ducat farming ( primes are turned into ducats at ducat kiosks in relays )

Clans.... are clans. That's really all there is to say. It's just like any other game... Those places that are "taken over by clans" is a now-dead feature that may or may not come back in some form. As of now it means nothing, has no consequence, and has nothing you can do about it.

Syndicates are a glorified token shop. You work for them by wearing the sigil they give you when you initiate while in your missions and get given reputation/standing (forget which it's called) and you can use that on items they offer. After a certain rank you also can do syndicate missions specifically for them which reward high amounts of syndicate standing and also have medallions that offer even HIGHER amounts of standing if you find and collect them and turn them into the syndicate people at relays. That's how you "grind standing faster" (pro tip. Despite what everyone will tell you this is not a grind game. You CHOOSE what to do- if you wanna grind and burn yourself out that's on you but I suggest just experiencing the content and having fun and not worrying about "making progress", because there's not really such a thing as progression in this game in the grand scheme of things- BUT I DIGRESS)

War is War. Play your quests first- all of them. You'll learn what it is from them. After that you'll be able to get it eventually. I won't say more because spoilers.

Draco is a node that has turned into a cesspool of a loot cave. Avoid it. It's not even the most efficient way to get stuff done anyways. You can go other places to be 20% more efficient, have infinitely more fun, and run into 100% less toxicity.

Relays are found (on PC) on Mercury (Larunda Relay), Saturn (Kronia Relay), and Pluto (Orcus Relay). They each have an MR lock with the further planet in starchart being the higher MR lock. You should be able to get into Larunda even if you're a newer-player MR. There's only two ways to get ducats. Go get prime parts in the void or go buy prime parts in chat. Those are what you exchange for them at ducat kiosks in relays.

Hope this all helps. Welcome back to Warframe- think of it as never having played before because literally everything is different and you might as well be a newbie. Enjoy your stay :)

1) Clans are groups of players that have access to things like extra weapon and Warframe blueprints that players not in clans can't get access to. They also generally help each other out in the game and play together. I'm the leader of a large clan if you're looking to join one (you should ;) ) find us here: 

The parts of the map taken over by clans or alliances (groups of clans working together) are dark sectors, clans USED to be able to fight over who owned those areas and the owners would get tribute from players playing on them, these conflicts are currently not in the game but you can still play on those areas.

2) They are non player groups in the game that offer you various rewards as you gain reputation with them. To gain reputation you just have to wear their sigil and get xp (affinity) therefore the best way to get reputation is any mission that gives good affinity e.g. Draco, Ceres.

3) I suggest you do the Second Dream (massive story driven quest) quest! You'll probably have to do a couple of other quests first but doing so will get you good rewards and you'll find out what War is (I'm not going to spoil anything here!).

4) Draco is an Interception mission on Ceres and widely regarded as the best way to get affinity quickly. Relays are nodes on various (but not all) planets including Saturn. The best way to get Ducats is probably to do lots of void capture and sabotage (make sure to find all the caches) missions.

Hope that helped!

Edited by _Mozzy_

ok so war you need to beat the second dream quest line and all the quests leading up to it

once youve done that you receive broken war with a free slot and catalyst apon completion its a straight sword once you do that you can craft that sword into war but you need the blueprint from sentient enhanced stalker which isnt so bad but if you want to keep broken war you need to farm a second broken war from the sentient conculyst (blade and hilt) and from sentient stalker (blueprint) once you crafted your second broken war use it to craft War then you equip mods that dont suckp5GG2.jpg

its primarily an impact weapon but it does more than enough damage if you use the right elemental combo

or you can buy the Hunhow's gift for 595 platinum and it will come with its own slot and catalys plus the other things listed here

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Hunhow's_Gift

Edited by V45H

3 minutes ago, DiosGX said:

What the poster above failed to mention is the drop rate on the War blueprint is so low you're better of buying scratchers until you win 20 bucks and simply buying the War outright.

i got it fairly easily.... but i wouldnt know i guess

6 hours ago, V45H said:

i got it fairly easily.... but i wouldnt know i guess

I know some dude who rage quit after blowing something like 80,000 ducats on Stalker beacons and didn't get a War BP. So yeah, it's abysmally low.

Edited by DiosGX
I's teh_wurld goodering bests speller of wordings