(PSN)Tomplexthis

The nerfs are real

xD

We need a cup melee weapon, cup primary, and cup secondary

Like Seriously

I heard that we get a Fairy Warframe called Titania

i wonder if she is a she with red hair and angry voice

and nicknamed her Erza Scarlet

cause yep, limbo nerf coming along with Mag nerf, Volt nerf, Trinity Nerf, Valkyr Nerf, Excalibur Nerf, 

you know what

WE need Nerf guns, that shoot foam darts, Cause why not  Yeah GUYS YUH

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

This, this i hate 

Valkyr Changes
•    Hysteria is Valkyr's Rage Mode - we teased and released her as a Berserker frame and we've iterated on Hysteria a couple of times since release. We are returning to this power to reign in its issues but still thematically invoke her ultimate rage. 

•    The relationship between time spent in Hysteria and energy & incoming damage has changed in two ways.

•    Firstly, the longer you stay in Hysteria, the more Energy it'll cost you. (but the energy drain ramp up is capped). 

•    Secondly, while in Hysteria you are still invulnerable - the current Hysteria indicator on the UI tells you how much incoming damage you've absorbed and mitigated. The longer you stay in Hysteria, the less effective the mitigation of incoming damage is on the 'End Hysteria' phase. Ending your Hysteria session should be done with care - ensuring no enemies are in the range of Valkyrs Hysteria Aura (20 meters max, they have to be able to see you), or you will take the damage. How you choose to dispose of these enemies is up to you - either kill them, or get a safe distance away to deactivate Hysteria.

well screw it

i hate these to

Excalibur Changes
Excalibur's rework made him an indisputable lethal force - a role he will continue to shine in, but now with more reasonable parameters on his Exalted Blade waves. 

•    Exalted Blade’s damage will now diminish according to distance travelled and enemies punctured, and Exalted Blade’s built-in Radial Blind on spin will now cost ½ the Energy of a regular Radial Blind. Although Exalted Blade is a lot of fun, we feel that it completely overshadows all of Excalibur’s other abilities at little cost. The powerful range on Exalted Blade turned Excalibur into more of a turret than a swordsman. This change means that Exalted Blade is more effective when used in close range and using Radial Blind is now a calculated choice. The ability will simply become more engaging in all encounters. 

Trinity Changes
•    Blessing: Blessing now heals Allies within the shared Tenno Affinity aura range. This Tenno Affinity aura range is a new UI feature available to all players beside the Shield Stat. This range is 50 meters from Trinity. 
•    Blessing still instantly heals all Allies (Tenno,Companions, etc) in range. 
•    Blessing's Damage Resistance is now calculated by the following formula: 
Damage Resistance % = 100 - Square (Average (Tenno Health %)). 

4 minutes ago, Skycook3y said:

Just use some of the low tier weapons in higher levels, it'll be just as efficient as a nerf gun. 

lol

iam also crying about mags nerf hammer

before her magnetize Would scale, and decimate high level corpus

now its fixed, and does 500 damage

from what was once one of the best powers in the entire game

to nothing

essentially it is all over, i was reading like 500 comments

everyone seems pretty ticked about this patch

i hope it never comes to the consoles

i hate it

Mag was the only one that had a power that actually Scaled with high tier enemies

now its pointless, an enemy with 50,000 shields was nothing to mag before

now its, impossible

4 minutes ago, dangerdragon117 said:

also I can't use valkyrs 4th ability as an escape mechanism, or I die. if I turn the ability off, I die..... great...

that i hate with no regards

it was perfectly fine as it was, it needed no nerf or buff, just leave it alone

now it drains energy and kills you, its makes no sense why they did it

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

that i hate with no regards

it was perfectly fine as it was, it needed no nerf or buff, just leave it alone

now it drains energy and kills you, its makes no sense why they did it

they turn a brawler into a masochistic with a phobia of exhibitionism.....

satiama_ok_thumbnail_grande.jpg?v=145205

this games main selling point is the power that you have.......

valkyrs main selling point is her bullet rage.....

mags main selling point is her shield annihilation, magnetic damage is great against shields cause they're plasma held by magnetic fields. warframe not so much.....

bringing the powers that were nerfed up to the same level would have been a much better choice than down right trashing the powers we used

mags other powers just felt worthless in comparison to her shield disruption

But valkyr... i loved ripline, warcry is great but costs to much

paralysis worked and hysteria to

Valkyr was almost perfect, but now .... =[

1 minute ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

bringing the powers that were nerfed up to the same level would have been a much better choice than down right trashing the powers we used

mags other powers just felt worthless in comparison to her shield disruption

But valkyr... i loved ripline, warcry is great but costs to much

paralysis worked and hysteria to

Valkyr was almost perfect, but now .... =[

I used nothing but valk and rhino for three years.... using her abilities in tandem with each other..... with my three years of training I'll do nothing but die.... just collapsing... for no other reason than.... someone.... saw me....

satiama_ok_thumbnail_grande.jpg?v=145205

Why don't DE nerf EV, tonkor and simulor too, add 25 energy cost to slide attack of every melee weapons, and make a return of enemies with magnetic aura and pre-nerf bursas, so that this game will be a real challenge, huge challenge, so challenging that only hardcore players will ever want to play this game. 

3 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Why don't DE nerf EV, tonkor and simulor too, add 25 energy cost to slide attack of every melee weapons, and make a return of enemies with magnetic aura and pre-nerf bursas, so that this game will be a real challenge, huge challenge, so challenging that only hardcore players will ever want to play this game. 

i play warframe to play casually, not get stressed out

The prism nerf just seemed pointless

The hysteria nerf is to much

The Excalibur nerf i understand

And the blessing i can probably get used to

Only volt came out of this unscathed, but i dont like the Speed change

Just because some people wanna whine about being sped up

Now its a drop, that some people may never even see