Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Proxy a Retribution

Cenat

Question

How do I do this? Wave 15 onwards it was really hard and I failed on last wave. I brought a Rhino Prime with an Ignis and managed to kill everything but when I am distracted by a Hyena for about 3 seconds I fail. Any ideas? 

11 answers to this question

I think it's the defense?

Get decent range and max efficiency and Stomp like crazy. You want something more brutal than an Ignis also - a Synmulor, a Tonkor, Staticors... Things that can do group-clearing really fast. IE a Rad+Mag+Tox damage Staticor will positively melt EVERYTHING in that mission.

Or you can also (same rules for weapons apply):

• switch to Frost (easier to defend the bubble, great CC through Avalanche)
  • switch to Nova (75% slow is godly, mod your weapons for Mag+Tox and use AMDs for Hienas and Bursas)
  • switch to Vauban (Vortex the S#&$ out of everything that moves, profit)

In that case, the team I ran with was:

• Frost - To make sure ranged attacks don't hit.
  • Vauban (me) - To make sure we don't get swarmed
  • Rhino - Damage buff + Stomp CC
  • Mag - Polarize 

It's super important to make sure you don't use any nuking powers if you get rad procced. Can't tell you how many times we lost the mission because of it.

are you soloing? with a squad?

It took me 3 attempts last night to get a good PUG to complete it. I played as frost with a second frost, an ash and a nova. The other frost kept up the globe, I dropped pizza and spammed my ult to keep trash from getting close and the others killed the hyena and other random mobs. I contributed to heyena killing when the objective wasn't in danger. We pretty much rolled right through the whole thing pretty easy.

I finished this in a PUG with a slow Nova, a Day Equinox and me as a max range Banshee (with Resonance, Energy Conversion, and Resonating Quake). There were a few hairy moments, but I say we did good.

I finally got it done last night (kept having the core die instantly, cant figure out why.

Anyways, I was using a frost with chilling globe, plus an overextended (maxed) and blind rage (rank 5). There was also another frost and a trinity (EV I would assume), and a forth frame that I cant remember, doesnt matter really.

The one frost kept up a snow globe over the core. I would throw one up to, for the chance at freezing enemies, than I would just kill enemies until enough of them showed up to use avalanche. The Trinity use EV to keep us all with energy, and the forth frame (I think it was Rhino) would just run around killing S#&$. 

In the end, it worked...

I did this with a bunch of low MRs.
Had an Excalibur, Oberon, Atlas and Loki myself.
No frost or Trinity you say ?
Well if you have sufficiently modded weapons it will go through.

1) Use Irradiated Disarm
2) Equip Zenurik
3) Spam IRD like every 5 seconds.
4) Use Simulor to nuke the conveniently packed mobs. Realistically the mobs are paper except for Hyena, anything with a big AOE is fine really. Ignis / Amprex etc all work fine.
5) See Hyena gonna do it's fire thing, switch teleport it, empty my dual cestra into it. It dies. Rinse and repeat.

Be mindful of Radiation procs, but if you keep spamming IRD or Chaos, Hyena and Bursas will be too busy shooting their comrades rather than you.

QqPeNwU.jpg

aUsF4Ta.jpg

Edited by fatpig84