The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When Will U19 Come? I'll Tell You...

--RV--Meta

1 hour ago, Implodingbanana said:

yea your right, but they did say that they might split U19 content in half so maybe they'll talk about the 2nd half?

yeah, but im thinking like they split it up, but the biggest chunk would still be after tennocon, so instead of having mini updates, we would have bigger updates, sorta like 18.13 in size i guess, then when after tennocon, it'll be the piece de resistance of updates

Which U19? Part 1 or Part 2? What if they release Part 2 first? Then should it really be called 'War Within Part 2' if Part 1 hasn't even been released?

But what if Part 1 never releases? Will Warframe forever be stuck on 'Update 19; The War Within Part 2'? What if we get "Update 20: The War Without" immediatley after the release of War Within Part 2, which is technically Part 1 in this scenario because the official title of 'Part 1' was never released? Does that mean we get War Within Part 1 after Update 20? But that doesn't make any sense!

What if we play the ending to the quest, but never find out what the hell happened in the beginning because we only have Part 2? What if DE reveals there never was a part 1, meaning there never was a part 2 because it can't be called 'Part 2' if there never was a 'Part 1'?

Spoiler

What if you read the word "part" so many times up to this point that it now sounds really weird?

Part. Pawrt. Pourt. Part. Paort. Port. Part Won.

Edited by LazerSkink

On May 29, 2016 at 9:21 AM, Varacal said:

didnt they say that parts of u19 will be discussed in tennocon, and thats in july, so i dont think it'll be june 21

I think they also said that they'd release all the stuff from U19 as they finished it, rather than as one sweeping update. So it's possible that we'll have some U19 content before then, and they'll discuss the rest of it at Tennocon.