The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm hyped for War Within but...

(XBOX)Skode

Not sure I'm hyped for more Grineer content. Tyl Regor brought a new tileset and fresh batch of grineer enemies (talking about water based ones) and Rathuum gave us another Grineer boss rework and enemies in form of executioner's, they also got a Trial. Second Dream featured Sentinels and Stalker whilst J2 the infested (trial too) but seriously I wish they'd at least hint to next Corpus tileset and Nef rework (his models there, he's got a VA but we're stuck with boring Mars shared tileset and joke placeholder "Sgt").

So yeah hyped for U19 new lore, content and tile looks awesome but save Alad V since DE started really focusing on lore the Corpus are unseen and unheard off in said lore. Most of their bosses feel like placeholders and they really lack in tiles. I think it's the return of Proxy Rebellion but I'm just loving blowing up corpus yet it's all grineer, grineer, grineer with the juiciest content ie cinematic quests. Not a bad thing but think last new tile for Corpus was 2 years ago now and last boss rework was... never?

Hopefully U20 is all Corpus, Corpus, Corpus lol. There was talk of a trial every main update but no mention of the Corpus one for U19 or even hinted. Its looking another grineer fest, even kavats are grineer based.

Edited by (XB1)Skode

Female Corpus +1, Or maybe a female corpus vice president of Alad V who started to get tired of Alad's dependency of Tenno's and almost seemingly seems to ally with them on multiple occasions. A female high ranked Corpus might get tired of this and try and take over Alads assets.

Also id like to fight the upgraded richer version of Alad with the epic collar <<< see my profile pic, just looks so much more like a boss. The blue Alad V looks like a scrub on jupiter. Because in all honesty, over the years Alad has grown and changed allot and i feel that Alad is one of the few characters where i feel that he develops and grows into something else. Basicly the only character in the game you actually can feel a bond with.

Edited by Drag0nChaser

2 minutes ago, Drag0nChaser said:

Female Corpus +1, Or maybe a female corpus vice president of Alad V who started to get tired of Alad's dependency of Tenno's and almost seemingly seems to ally with them on multiple occasions. A female high ranked Corpus might get tired of this and try and take over Alads assets.

Also id like to fight the upgraded richer version of Alad with the epic collar <<< see my profile pic, just looks so much more like a boss. The blue Alad V looks like a scrub on jupiter.

Explain to me why corpus needs more females.

Don't you think it's enough with the recent rathuum and the twin queens we are currently waiting for enough? 

I have never had a game where there are so much females, all there is in this damn game is females and kids doing crazy sh*t on the battlefield, what happened to all the males in this universe and how did they all become b*tch made? 

2 minutes ago, Ryddem said:

Don't you think it's enough with the recent rathuum and the twin queens we are currently waiting for enough? 

I have never had a game where there are so much females, all there is in this damn game is females and kids doing crazy sh*t on the battlefield, what happened to all the males in this universe and how did they all become b*tch made? 

Except Corpus dont have any,  all you mentioned are Grineer

1 hour ago, Ryddem said:

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

Except Corpus dont have any,  all you mentioned are Grineer

1 hour ago, Ryddem said:

Explain to me why this game need more females or kids at all. 

1 hour ago, Myscho said:

For lore expanding

To be clear, Corpus already do have female units. The modular enemies (Comba, etc).

35 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

To be clear, Corpus already do have female units. The modular enemies (Comba, etc).

Ok so can you explain to us, where it says that its a she?. Because looking at a Comba, you cant tell... the fact that you only named Comba and then immediately were out of ideas and putting etc. behind, it also tells something. If you look anatomically at the Comba, you see that the shoulders are wider then the hips, indicating its a male. There is a grand illusion going on with the coat on the bottom part, look at the legs and think anatomically without a coat. Also... id like these types of enemies to appear more often, i always smile when i see skaterboy xD... but these enemies are so rare :/.

-- Can someone tell me how to snippet pics? i used spoiler tags now--

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151006201713

Much clearer version due to leg positioning.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151006201204

Edited by Drag0nChaser

8 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

It was specifically stated in past Devstreams introducing them that they are female. There are a lot of Devstreams and I don't currently have the time to look for the specific one, so if you feel like it you can search for it.

Theres 2 points made clear in here.
- First off this shouldnt be devstream only.
- The design is absolutely not female.
- I didnt even mention the breasts or rear.

Their statement on devstream should be reconsidered.

3 minutes ago, Drag0nChaser said:

To be fair, just because something doesn't have traditional female characteristics or features doesn't mean it's not female. Corpus aren't exactly a faction that use form-fitting gear like the Warframes or Grineer. Their stuff is usually bulkier, which is reflected in the modular enemies. Still, whether you agree or not doesn't change the fact that the modular enemies do have females in their ranks.

2 minutes ago, Drag0nChaser said:

But they have female voices, but i think they changed that recently.

18 minutes ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

To be fair, just because something doesn't have traditional female characteristics or features doesn't mean it's not female. Corpus aren't exactly a faction that use form-fitting gear like the Warframes or Grineer. Their stuff is usually bulkier, which is reflected in the modular enemies. Still, whether you agree or not doesn't change the fact that the modular enemies do have females in their ranks.

I just found out there are both male and female comba, on this picture you can slightly see breasts (1 out of 4 comba versions). Nevertheless, points were made, i could show you female medieval warriors in plate armor... much bulkier still noticeably a female, but like said points were made so i will leave it at that.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20151006201650

18 minutes ago, Ryddem said:

But they have female voices, but i think they changed that recently.

I want to test this, but my simalcrum is bugged 100%, im stuck at 32k points while ive scanned 10-15 enemies yesterday (the ones that pop up in missions).
So i cant unlock simalicrus apparently. Will keep an eye out though.

Edited by Drag0nChaser

Please no more Corpus, I hate Corpus, especially in sorties when 10+ nullifiers swarm on me while I'm trying to focus on the mission (annoying with frames that rely on their abilities to survive, like Ivara).

What I wanna see, for my part, are the civilians. An another hub-like structure where we could talk to people and perhaps get side-quests, that would be cool.