Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Greatest Fails And Bad*** Moments

Solaurus

What are your best fails and badass moments?

Fail: I was playing Loki and had just destroyed a mob of Grineer's weapons. As i did that, i switched teleported with a Sawman into a mob of at least 44783877575 Grineer with batons and proceeded to get insta-murdered.

BA Moment: In a Corpus defense map (the one where there are 2 openings and scaffolding. Not the one outside on the actual planet but the ship) I was using a Vulkar on top of that floating cargo carrier. I spot four baton crewmen attacking the cryopod. I then proceeded to jump down, aiming through the Vulkar scope in mid-air, I headshotted all 4 of them with all 4 bullets in the clip. (too bad i didn't land on the bridge but fell off instead)

Edited by Solaurus

Badass moment (or more like a lucky moment) I was at a defence mission sorrounded by enemies (my squad mates left for the reward) and the moment i gave up, my ulti showed up! I forgot i was using energy siphon, so i used my ulti and got ALOT of kills!

But the fail was that I lost next wave.. LOOK i was at like wave 50 OKAY... or maybe 35.. 30.. FINE IT WAS WAVE 15!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOOW!!!?? Y.Y

fail: friend got stuck in a rock and being such a good guy i went to help him...got stuck on the same rock but on another part left our third guy to protect the cryropod with a lvl 3 warframe it died

Best moment was/is when I do a sprinting slide into a front flip into a ground slam with my boomerang and the proceed to skeet shoot two ancients off the edge to their doom with a single blast from my hek.

Most fail moment was when I tried to do this on an endless defense and accidentally did the ground slam too soon and ended up falling off the map endlessly while watching helplessly as the pod died.

Edit: Why is the ground slam so slow? I feel like I'm about to jump off this huge cliff and crush a bunch of enemies below me, only to float to the ground like a graceful butterfly and totally miss the enemies because they're already dead or gone.

Edited by Excitonex

I'd like to think we've all forgotten that we were no longer using our favorite frame and instead just started a new frame with new gear. Yep, those considerate Infested immediately reminded me that I was on level 0 using level 0 gear but stupidly picked a mission for Pluto. I said my bad to my squad members and then exited out of the mission.

Can't really say there was one badass moment that stands out on its own. Had lots of great moments, just can't think of one that was above all others.

Fail:
Using Rank 30 Ember, fully modded, was playing a solo Def on Wave 15. Ran into a mob of ancients intending to jump kick them, overheat / WoF + Shoot them down.

Instead, I hit the crouch button too early, hit space after, sending my poor Ember forward flipping into a group of infested Disrupters. Let's just say they weren't gentle.

Badass:

Did a wall run melee kill in Duel once.

Fail:

If you call the elevator on certain grineer tiles, you can stand under the elevator and glitch through it as it comes down, resulting in you standing on top. However, I stood just underneath the switch that activates the elevator, and was pushed through the map and fell to my death.

No especially BA moments other than Volt Ult on corpus.

Badass moment -

I was playing with a friend and I was Loki. He was Vauban.

He decided to get me stuck on the geography with bounce. That sealed his fate.

I told him to check it out. I couldn't move. Right when he got into view...

SWITCH TELEPORT SON

Then I ran to extraction and got 15k credits and he got 0.

Good day.

Fail: Me with my banshee Phorid solo.. i got up on a box and used sonar, phorid was looking at me whille i was blasting that orange spot, next second.. phorid launches physic bolts and.. rapes me. He outsmarted me :(

Badass:

Knocked down an invisible ash in duel, then lightning appeared around his invisible body.. slowly go with my gram next to him and CHARGE! 1hit kill \m/

Fail: intended to save the cryopod in defense by dropping a decoy in the midst of ancients that just dropped  the rest of the team and instead I did a switch teleport with one of them and joined my team on the ground 1/2 a second later.
Double Fail: Tried to absorb on Hyena, Hyena wandered away and took out the team then just after absorb finished came abck and finished me

BA: forgot I had been leveling low level gear and had the wrong sentinel going against Ambulas. Team got taken down and I was the last man standing when shade died. I used the only weapon I had that wasnt single digit rank, my dual ethers. Turned on invisibility finshed ambulas then picked up team I had 20 health.
Epic BA: Stalker attack on M-Prime while I was using a new warframe and all new weapons partnered with noobs. I managed to kill him with rank 3 kunai. Found out the hard way he sees through both Loki's and Shade's invisibility.

BadAss: A few times (once that stands out in my mind) I've solo'd Stalker and beaten him without using any high damage powers or OP weapons, by simply out-maneuvering and out playing him. Quite satisfying.

DumbAss: The first time I fought Jackal when I started playing, I used bullet attractor on him repeatedly throughout the entire fight, not knowing that you need to shoot the legs first. That was an unnecessarily long fight.

This here was a pretty funny fail, so i ran solo on a T2 Void and thought it's Raid, but after running through a bunch of rooms i noticed it's not anymore Raid, so i got like 50 enemys with their own Shield-booster Corrupted on my azz and died of Radial Blast spamm and get shooted like a victim of the Mafia. But honestly, this screenshot looks great :D

ja5q-1l-9f61.jpg

This here was a pretty funny fail, so i ran solo on a T2 Void and thought it's Raid, but after running through a bunch of rooms i noticed it's not anymore Raid, so i got like 50 enemys with their own Shield-booster Corrupted on my azz and died of Radial Blast spamm and get shooted like a victim of the Mafia. But honestly, this screenshot looks great :D

ja5q-1l-9f61.jpg

Looks amazing altough you failed lal

Fail: decided to do a tower 2 extermination by myself, at the time my equipment was decent, but not great. I killed almost every enemy but one... and I was out of ammo(foolishly only brought only one box)...and I had used all my revives earlier in the day...and it was a gunner. Spent ten minutes trying to find any ammo or energy, but there was nothing. anyways I eventually gave up and attempted melee, he radial blasted and killed me...

I'll just paste this from the thread I made a while back...

TLDR at the bottom.

I screwed a couple of people over last night, but I think they deserved it. I don't know if this makes me a hilarious person or a bad person. I seek judgement.

Rewind to last night, on Xini, Infested Defense. Some Volt clownboat refused to leave the spawn area so the map wouldn't start, and no one could start a new game to circumvent him. A Loki joins and gets the smart idea to teleport swap him out, and the game starts. Good Loki, right? Well, as it turns out, no.

The Volt, having been outsmarted, decides he wants to be as useless as possible. He finds a corner room and hides in there. The Loki evolves into Dumb Loki, and follows the Volt into the dark alley, never ceasing in his futile attempts to teleport-swap the Volt out into the open. This continues until Wave 3, where I find him trying to kite two Chargers into killing the Volt - to no avail, as the Volt had a Shade. Until this point, I was defending alone.

Kahruvel: Dude, come on. It's clear he's just griefing and you're just padding his YouTube channel with grief fodder at this point. Please ignore him, come help me defend.

Dumb Loki: hes gonna get his wave 5 bonus

Dumb Loki: if your giving out free rides then I want one too

I think, hell, it's not the first time I've solo'd to Wave 5. It'll be a cakewalk. Easy as pie. Between each wave, both the Loki and Volt come out of their closet to collect the mods I've rightfully farmed. I tolerate this, because what else am I going to do? But then the last straw came...

Dumb Loki: haha kah just like a good b****, doing as your told

It was at this moment that I decided that no, I would not give out a free ride. I instead waited until the very last moment, and while Loki and Volt were having their touch-and-feel session in their closet, I let about a dozen Chargers have their way with the Cryopod. As the end drew near, I replied to him with true sinister glee.

Kahruvel: I have 1 million credits and not a single fusion core dropped. You think I give a f*** about the other mods? I'M RICH, BIYATCH!

Dumb Loki: wow f*** you dude

tl;dr: Two newbies grief and mooch my Defense game, and I carry them the whole time. One of them has an attitude and calls me his b**** for farming for him, so I let the Defense fail at Wave 5 to prevent them from leaving with their mooched mods.

So, I wasted the time of two lowlife jerks, gladly sacrificing my own mods in the process. I most likely just wasted your time too. Am I a bad person, Warframe forums? I await your judgement.

I'll just paste this from the thread I made a while back...

TLDR at the bottom.

I screwed a couple of people over last night, but I think they deserved it. I don't know if this makes me a hilarious person or a bad person. I seek judgement.

Rewind to last night, on Xini, Infested Defense. Some Volt clownboat refused to leave the spawn area so the map wouldn't start, and no one could start a new game to circumvent him. A Loki joins and gets the smart idea to teleport swap him out, and the game starts. Good Loki, right? Well, as it turns out, no.

The Volt, having been outsmarted, decides he wants to be as useless as possible. He finds a corner room and hides in there. The Loki evolves into Dumb Loki, and follows the Volt into the dark alley, never ceasing in his futile attempts to teleport-swap the Volt out into the open. This continues until Wave 3, where I find him trying to kite two Chargers into killing the Volt - to no avail, as the Volt had a Shade. Until this point, I was defending alone.

I think, hell, it's not the first time I've solo'd to Wave 5. It'll be a cakewalk. Easy as pie. Between each wave, both the Loki and Volt come out of their closet to collect the mods I've rightfully farmed. I tolerate this, because what else am I going to do? But then the last straw came...

It was at this moment that I decided that no, I would not give out a free ride. I instead waited until the very last moment, and while Loki and Volt were having their touch-and-feel session in their closet, I let about a dozen Chargers have their way with the Cryopod. As the end drew near, I replied to him with true sinister glee.

tl;dr: Two newbies grief and mooch my Defense game, and I carry them the whole time. One of them has an attitude and calls me his b**** for farming for him, so I let the Defense fail at Wave 5 to prevent them from leaving with their mooched mods.

So, I wasted the time of two lowlife jerks, gladly sacrificing my own mods in the process. I most likely just wasted your time too. Am I a bad person, Warframe forums? I await your judgement.

Where's Meme-guy with the emperor from Gladiator?

Entered a game where you had to collect data modules. The host was holding 1 data module, a shade sentinel and was AFK in a corner. I gathered the other 3, then proceeded to use Mag's pull ability to drag him to extraction.

I then whispered him and let him know why he had completed the mission.

Best Badass moment: Playing as Ash in infested, my team was surrounded, completely oblivious as the enemy swarmed them from all sides. Only when one turned and started shooting, it was too late as the hordes came down upon them like little girls swarming a Bieber concert.

There was no escape for them.

The only one with decent equipment, a Mag had been stun locked by multiple chargers, then eaten alive.

The two Excaliburs running about with their skanas health was dropping fast.

I hit Bladestorm, and as luck would have it, I was able to eradicate enough of the infected in the first few attacks to give the team breathing room.

Luckily, one of the Excalibur's figured out how to Revive our fallen comrade, and Mag was saved.

At the end of the BladeStorm, no infected were left standing, guns were smoking, and assorted melee weapons were decorated with Infected slime.

Fail Moment: Of course, after that, I had the BladeStorm glitch, and gravity was broken, and elevators refused to work as they should. Mag was laughing the entire time, and I was Pull-wedgied to the end of the mission, since they didn't feel like leaving me behind after saving their assorted Tenno bacon.

Biggest fail moments: every time I get cornered and stunlocked by an infested mob and frantically spam the Ult button, only to have a Disruptor sap all my energy before I recover from stun. Rape ensues.

Biggest fail moment #2: when I discovered the "everyone spawns in extraction room" bug in Caloris. With my 810-shield level 30 Mag, leveling my brand-new Hate. 40+ level 1 and 2 enemies ate through my shields in two seconds.