Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Returning Tenno comes back to the Community.

UneakPanda

51 minutes ago, UneakPanda said:

Wow thank you. Im definitely gonna keep my eyes out for that one.

Not a problem!  If you want to you're more than welcome to add me in-game as well and I can help when I can :).

3 hours ago, UneakPanda said:

I Like this alot. How is your efficiency to keep up exalted blade? Or does it even affect exalted blade? Along side I don't know much about weapon stances or exilus mods at all atm and I need to get some :/ I know for sure that I love exalted blade, but its just keeping it up is the part I wanna solve. Mobility is important and I love to stay melee oriented wih my Prime Excal as well. I love your concept and its very fast and mobile. I like the synergy between the frame and abilities.

The efficiency to keep up Exalted Blade is alright, but not as good as some other builds. Thing is, that is why I have Rage slotted. Even if I go low on energy for the ability, I'll often be in the thick of it enough for me to take health damage, and as a result get my power filled back to full. Then, I can just flick my channeling and get some health back through Life Strike. This build is designed for maximum self-sufficiency, it just requires a ton of aggression on the player's part.

16 hours ago, PsychedelicSnake said:

The efficiency to keep up Exalted Blade is alright, but not as good as some other builds. Thing is, that is why I have Rage slotted. Even if I go low on energy for the ability, I'll often be in the thick of it enough for me to take health damage, and as a result get my power filled back to full. Then, I can just flick my channeling and get some health back through Life Strike. This build is designed for maximum self-sufficiency, it just requires a ton of aggression on the player's part.

Ahhh... I see and it really is sufficient. Idk why but last night I installed a flow mod to increase my power max. I was running void key missions so Ive always had my exalted blade on because I achieved 240ish power capacity. The mods I used were Continuity, Fleeting expertise, Narrow Minded, Intensify, Flow, Streamline, Redirection, and Blind Rage. Although Im lacking armor and health. My shields are pretty okay atm I gotta get it up to max.

On 5/30/2016 at 9:18 AM, Ibro156 said:

How to unlock Second Dream:

1) Buy Codex Scanners from the market, under equipment

2) Go to your Arsenal

3) Equip Codex Scanner under Gear in arsenal 

4) Go to Neptune

5) Keep on do the missions till you have a blue flashes on your screen. You should hear weird noises. Go look for them.

6) Scan the weird looking aliens by holding Q to open the gears option. Then select the Codex Scanner.

7) Scan the weird blue creatures. The Lotus should say something out ordinary.

8) Complete the mission

9) Go to the Codex (opposite of the market console).

10) Begin the Natah Quest.

11) Complete the Natah Quest

12) Then you should have gotten the Second Dream's Quest in the Codex console

13) Complete the Second Dream

14) Be in absolute shock

for rule #4, it is actually Uranus