Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A word of understanding to DE

Artekkor

2 minutes ago, DeadlyPeanutt said:

BTW, the perpetual beta thing is getting old.  If you sell memberships and other stuff for real money, your game is not in beta.  WF is not in beta, and hasn't been for a long time. 

You understand that Ark: Survival Evolved is in ALPHA and sells for like $30 right?  MMOs are in a constant state of trial and error.  Throwing a price tag on it doesn't change that fact.  I'm not saying keep calling it beta testing; I'm saying keep in mind that they are in a testing phase.

if you think this game will be balanced you're delusional. capped ? maybe. tweaked or adjusted yes but balanced that's an emphatic no so just get that out of the way.

drops will not be balanced for anything, neither abilities its just not gonna happen. bringing these to a level of acceptance is highly obtainable if they even try to do otherwise the game will not be fun nor will it be enjoyable which is where we are simply because<< balancing or trying to.

ps: some like it easy the casual players, while some like it difficult, the hard core players.

Edited by ranks21

I don't get it. People keep making these topics to defend DE against everything, but these topics and complaint topics are always happening because one side sees everything as an aggression and the other blindly kisses DE's butt.

You ask for comprehension and patience when anyone here can just walk out and play something else that is not a neverending college project that is just continuously getting worse on the fact that DE is unable to see balancing in buffs and nerfs and only do HARD NERFS. They won't fix the core mechanics, they just keep adding bandaids to the guy with the broken knees. They say they will fix the core mechanics but that will change the game completely. For all we know it could get worse or be the same situation with different numbers.

I simply don't get why people are so quick to make these posts when we've been on this boat for so long now and have seen how they "fix" these issues. They just really need to step back and see the game from a different perspective. Hell, they need to play the damn game...

9 hours ago, Venom-Snake said:

You balance the enemies around the player than the other way around.

Make enemies weaker first? People will lose the "challenge" feel way before the changes to the players, they would get comfortable, used to being too powerfull. When the changes to the player comes that evens everything out? Riot and cries.

Make players weaker and keep enemies the same for a while? We will adapt, get annoyed, but will adapt. When the changes to enemies come, we will be satisfied.

Its a choice between:

1) Bored players, then angry players

to

2) Angry players, then satisfied players

Besides, coding the AI and scalling around the player is way easier.

Gives this guy/girl a medal of honor. FINALLY someone who understands. Other then all the crybabies who go around making 1 million threads how scaling should have been done first.

I agree with OP.  I think most of the problems come from peoples expectation of "Instant Gratification". Not just with this game but life in general.  These type of post wouldn't be needed if there weren't so many dim-witted responses to almost every change without looking at the BIG picture. 

In some ways this is DE's fault by allowing players to have so much say in how the game goes.  It's the players fault for completely ignoring information that DE releases, while also expecting their wishes to be instant. 

I will end this comment with the following.  If at any point this game isn't fun for me or does something I don't like, then I will just stop playing.  Wow, novel concept.  There's a saying that Common Sense is so rare that it could be a Super Power.  Be Super Powered, Tenno.