Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sancti Tigris build ?

-Gabu-

Question

7 answers to this question

(Primed) Point Blank (damage, primed from baro ki teer, random)
Hell's Chamber (more damage, forgot drops where, check the wiki)
Viscous Spread (don't hate, do vault runs for this)
Seeking Fury (punch + reload speed is welcome for a 2-shotter, nightmare mods give it randomly)

For 3x elementals, I usually go 2x elements + blaze + a 60/60 elemental/status mod. Of course, you can always go for sweeping serration (if you own it).
For 4x elementals, go 3x elementals + blaze.

Edited by p3z1

after installing the base damage mods you have a couple way to go:

- i prefer adding reload speed, to make the downtimes as short as possible.

- another option is the 4-shot magazine build

- or you could build for full damage for swag.

take note that fire rate is useless on the tigris.

i don't know how well you know the shotgun mods. is this post clear enough, or i should add the list of mods too?

also, my build includes nightmare and corrupted mods (blaze, seeking fury, vicious spread) do you have access to those?

18 minutes ago, Krumplifej said:

after installing the base damage mods you have a couple way to go:

- i prefer adding reload speed, to make the downtimes as short as possible.

- another option is the 4-shot magazine build

- or you could build for full damage for swag.

take note that fire rate is useless on the tigris.

i don't know how well you know the shotgun mods. is this post clear enough, or i should add the list of mods too?

also, my build includes nightmare and corrupted mods (blaze, seeking fury, vicious spread) do you have access to those?

I could use a guide ... since its the first time i use a shotgun (Even though i'm mr 12 :S)

4 hours ago, Evanescent said:

When going agaiinst armor, swap out the sweeping serration for a third elemental for more damage.

The extra slash damage doesn't that much if you are using dual stat mods. You get more slash procs that way which bypass armor anyway.

18 hours ago, gabiboss123 said:

I could use a guide ... since its the first time i use a shotgun (Even though i'm mr 12 :S)

alright, here are the buids:

the basics:

point blank, hell's chamber, vicious spread, seeking fury. btw i use this 4 mods on all shotguns, not just the tigris

after this, install 2 elemental mods of your choice ,depending on the faction you fight - as p3z1 already told, blaze is better then incendiary coat, if you have it.

the last 2 slots are the interesting ones:

- i prefer tactical pump (reload speed stacks with seeking fury, making it 45% faster in total) and another elemental

- adding both burdened magazine and tactical pump increases the magazine size to 4, which is also a workaround to avoid constantly reloading. if you think about it, compared to my build, double mag size means 50% less time spent reloading compared to 45%, but this is achieved with 2 mod slots instead of 1. Can't deny that this build is really fun to use, though (also the only way to kill nullifiers with the tigris without entering the bubble) 

- if you like to chase big numbers, you can add 2 more damage mods. sweeping serration is really good on tigris, you can add blaze if you haven't already or an expel xy faction mod.

EDIT: you can use the "warframe-builder.com" site to calculate the polarization requirements for each build. as a community created application, it may or may not have errors in DPS numbers, but as far as  i can tell the mod capacity and polarity informations are 100% accurate.

advice on when to use which build:

- the first one is an overall solid build for optimizing between damage and utility. if you only need to defend one direction, 2 shots are enough most of the time to clear an enemy group. if you are surrounded, try to run away and keep the enemies grouped.

- the second one is the most versatile in theory, but is very strange to use due to the "unique" firing mechanic of the tigris. if you can get used to it, i recommend this one out of the 3.

- the 3rd one has not much of a use imo. even the other 2 builds brutally overkill most enemies. If you go to long endless missions, eventually you'llget to the point where enemies survive 2 shots. then you'll want either 2 more shots or faster reload, so the other 2 builds outperform this one most of the time

Edited by Krumplifej