Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Voiceovers!

StephanosRex

Hey there, DE. I'm a professional voiceover dude, and I love your game. With that out of the way, I'll jump to the point: I did a couple of interpretations, and got some pretty good feedback. I was told to shoot em over thisaway, so here ya go:

https://soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/its-the-grineer

And for fun, an english interpretation of Stalker:
https://soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/stalker

Also for fun, PANIC!
https://soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/panic

Tyl Regor! Someone suggested that I take a crack at Mr. Flamboyant. I did a 'kinda serious' take and then a FABULOUS one.

https://soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/tyl-regor

https://soundcloud.com/stephanosrex/fab-regor

Also, I happen to be SUPER available if you wanna, y'know, stick me in the game(winkwinknudgenuge)

OH, and if you'd like to hear some more of my range here's my old demo reel. It needs a liiiiittle updating but you get the idea.

And for professional stuff (to show I can deliver) have a teeeny clip from STO my buddy just found:

Edited by StephanosRex

*removing post because of unneeded negativity*

This post should be focussed on Stephanos excellent Voice Work not on my douchebaggery comment

thanks to Stephano for being cool, and GOOD LUCK!

Edited by ZetaReticulan

You're a 'professional voiceover dude' but dont even know the name of your profession?

Sorry to sound like a $&*^ about it but theres a huge difference between a legitimate trained voice artist and someone just adding after effects to clips they have recorded...

$&*^.

Edited by Dousiq

You're a 'professional voiceover dude' but dont even know the name of your profession?

Sorry to sound like a $&*^ about it but theres a huge difference between a legitimate trained voice artist and someone just adding after effects to clips they have recorded...

Expected quality post from a Grandmaster.

Of course, there's no way he's refering to it informally, not a chance.

and now your  a god dang #$&(%

There's not a single name for the profession, broski. Voice actors, voice artists, voice talent, blah blah blah. 

And when I say professional, I do mean that I do this as my profession. I'm not gonna dump a list of credits on you because that's not what I'm here for.

Edited by StephanosRex

NO FUN

NO FUN ALLOWED EVER

Sometimes I wish I could upgrade my Founders, but being locked into posting out of my own arse is not worth anything.

Care to enlighten us?

Geez sorry for any offense, none was intended if You are a genuine voice artist,

it just sounds very heavy on the EFFECTS to me... as opposed to actual voice acting..

But i guess when you are recording small samples it dosnt really matter how the sound is made...just what the finished product sounds like... and people here seem to like it

anyway as a GM my opinion is immediately wrong and stupid anyway so just ignore me!

Great set of samples! I think my favorite one is the Stalker sample, even though we have no idea how Tenno really sound, the voice defiantly matched the personality displayed by the Stalker.

As a side note, I loved your voice samples sent in for Starbound.

+1

Geez sorry for any offense, none was intended if You are a genuine voice artist,

it just sounds very heavy on the EFFECTS to me... as opposed to actual voice acting..

But i guess when you are recording small samples it dosnt really matter how the sound is made...just what the finished product sounds like... and people here seem to like it

anyway as a GM my opinion is immediately wrong and stupid anyway so just ignore me!

None taken. As far as being heavy on the effects- every single voiceover in this game has effects layered on. All of them. It wouldn't sound right if I hadn't done that. As far as the acting- what do you find lacking? Opposing opinions are important, yo- that's how I get better at this. Lay it on me.