The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Beacon

GDSK-NXS

Hello, I wanted to see if someone had more luck than me, because, doing 12 successful beacon shares of 4 players the last time Stalker came and now, I got one BW bp, one War bp, one Scimitar bp, and just trash the other 45 times, including 21 dreads, 15 blind justice and a bunch of heavy impacts.

Has someone even got a hate or despair? Despite the fact that I had been getting dread-despair-dread-despair every time stalker came, in 48 beacons I got no despair at all which is weird.

Also, if you want to make things easier for confirming the beacons, you can use Gyazo to take a screenshot, which will open an internet window with it, you have to give the link of it to other people so they can see it. I recommend opening the group chat window so people know the screenshot is recent, or otherwise (if it fits better for you) sharing screen in skype for a brief moment also works.

Well I hope someone got that hate, after 3 years I'm still waiting for it.

I was lucky enough to get all of the old 3 weapons within few months after I have started playing, but it was back in 2013/14.

But indeed I can't recall seeing neither Hate nor Despair. But I haven't seen War as well.
Mainly, since the Shadow Stalker, I have seen Dread / Broken War / No drop at all.
So I would be guessing it is a very very bad RNG and no luck.

41 minutes ago, Madho said:

Hate is way weaker than the Anku.

Don't bother getting it.

No it isn't. Hate has more status chance and a higher crit multiplier. Both weapons have equal damage, but Hate leans toward slash while Anku leans toward puncture.

1 hour ago, EmptyDevil said:

No it isn't. Hate has more status chance and a higher crit multiplier. Both weapons have equal damage, but Hate leans toward slash while Anku leans toward puncture.

Unless yur running 4CP, anything Slash based falls behind anything Puncture based sadly. 

He might be going off that notion that Anku is better than Hate in a normal environment. 

It's like those people who keep saying Paris Prime is better than Dread and vice versa, all personal playstyle and opinions. 

Joined my friend yesterday who had been using beacons all day to try and get it, soon as I joined, Stalker dropped Hate, then dropped it multiple times after that, I wish we could trade Stalker weapons.

He never, ever drops Despair for me, already have the other weapons but really want Despair. 

I Hate Despair! I Dread even attempting too farm it anymore.

After years ive never gotten it. I have all weapons but despair and early beta stuff.

I am now convinced its locked behind an 800 plat pay wall. 800 is just not worth one weapon and a color pallet. 

Even though i decided after i sell my 15 lokis that ill just buy the what stalker pack :(

It's not RNG. It's Stalker's terrible drop table. Like, really, compare him to other assassins- they only have Brakk/Detron and Scimitar pieces. Stalker? 4 weapon blueprints, Scimitar part, six mods and... Orokin Cell

On 6/4/2016 at 4:42 AM, EmptyDevil said:

Hate looks fantastic, but it is just way too slow.  If they would only speed it up...

39 minutes ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

I Hate Despair! I Dread even attempting too farm it anymore.

After years ive never gotten it. I have all weapons but despair and early beta stuff.

I am now convinced its locked behind an 800 plat pay wall. 800 is just not worth one weapon and a color pallet. 

Even though i decided after i sell my 15 lokis that ill just buy the what stalker pack :(

I've been playing 3 years and I've gotten one Despair drop and two Hates.

Ironically, on the Despair drop the team did everything wrong.  No idea how we dropped him.

I have waited stalker for 3.5 years to drop HATE 

Than stalker drops it yey -.-

Than DE introuduce new stalker with new weapons : HELL NO !!!

I spit out some plat and buy ''shadow stalker pack''

2 days later i get all new stalker drops -.-

Thats ok i say to myself : i got that kewl chassis piece its all good 

<------ Curls in corner and crys 

Some times later DE add stalker beacons : WTF 

Rage quits the game for some time 

Now I teaspoon stalker every time :poop: and talk nasty to him 

On 6/10/2016 at 1:55 PM, TennoPain said:

I have waited stalker for 3.5 years to drop HATE 

Than stalker drops it yey -.-

Than DE introuduce new stalker with new weapons : HELL NO !!!

I spit out some plat and buy ''shadow stalker pack''

2 days later i get all new stalker drops -.-

Thats ok i say to myself : i got that kewl chassis piece its all good 

<------ Curls in corner and crys 

Some times later DE add stalker beacons : WTF 

Rage quits the game for some time 

Now I teaspoon stalker every time :poop: and talk nasty to him 

I feel your pain, we are just not loved by RNGesus :'C I don't want to buy the stalker pack because this is a RPG and farming is part of it but like I'm very tempted to do so, specially after he dropped everything else except that bp Y_Y