Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Confused over Mastery rank. My friend reached MR22 but i am not able to ? (SOLVED) (bugged mastery points)

AbhijitSM

Question

EDIT#2: SUCCESS. So after re-leveling my wyrm,laser rifle & pistol i finally managed to reach rank 22. I guess everyone should check their codex item completion for bugged mastery points where in some items dont give mastery despite showing complete in equipment under profile.

EDIT #1:    Might have figured out the bug with missing mastery points. Apparently Wyrm , burst pistol & laser rifle dont show maxed out in codex. Currently have them cooking. Will re-level them up to see whether it awards me 12k xp to reach the required MR 22. I will update tis post for others to check their own profile codex if required for missing Mastery points :-) 

So recently one of my friends managed to reach MR 22 while i still need 7204 xp to reach the same. We both are founders with him having the rank of a Hunter & myself being a Master. My question is that how come despite me having an extra weapon (i.e. skana prime) have not managed to reach MR 22 ? I am a bit confused. I have every item in the game except the braton,lato vandals & the lato prime. But thats the case with him too. In fact if i see my profile as mentioned below he has an item count of 338 while i have an item count of 339 (difference of having skana prime which he doesnt have). Also i would like to mention that i have completed the solar map xp 100% (mentioned below in screenshot).

Am i missing something here ? Can anybody who is MR 22 / MR 21 please help me in understanding what i am doing wrong here or is this just some bug.

Warframe%202016-06-04%2013-54-51-79_zpsi

Warframe%202016-06-04%2013-03-42-05_zpsk

Warframe%202016-06-04%2013-03-53-33_zpsw

Edited by AbhijitSM
addtl info

You have to go to your Codex and check under Weapons, Frames and Companions. Set sort by rank and see if anything shows up as unranked or not 30.

I had the same bug when they moved over to the new Landing Craft system way back, had to re-level a couple of weapons and my wyrm lol.

Edited by Poke007
typo o.o

Just now, Vance.Stubbs said:

Do you have Braton Vandal and Lato Vandal? That's probably the reason.

I dont have them....but thats what i mentioned above he doesnt have them either. He has one less weapon than me in fact. The skana prime. He has an item count of 338 while i have an item count of 339. Besides those 2 weapons will still give 3+3 = 6k mastery points which is still not enough to reach MR 22

have you done all the planet tiles 100%? those give mastery as well. you could double-check to see if some of the tiles in some of the planets are highlighted as not concluded.

as well, some items may not be included in the profile link if you don't have them yet.

Edited by MonkeyWaffles

Just now, MonkeyWaffles said:

have you done all the planet tiles 100%? those give mastery as well. you could double-check to see if some of the tiles in some of the planets are highlighted as not concluded.

Yes i have checked. The only mission i have not done is the new earth moon spy mission. But thats not going to give me 7204 xp. In fact it wont give me any xp at all as only the earlier nodes give xp & not the new included ones.

Just now, AbhijitSM said:

I dont have them....but thats what i mentioned above he doesnt have them either. He has one less weapon than me in fact. The skana prime. He has an item count of 338 while i have an item count of 339. Besides those 2 weapons will still give 3+3 = 6k mastery points which is still not enough to reach MR 22

Oops, sorry, I misread the OP. No idea what to advice now... 

Just now, AbhijitSM said:

Yes i have checked. The only mission i have not done is the new earth moon spy mission. But thats not going to give me 7204 xp. In fact it wont give me any xp at all as only the earlier nodes give xp & not the new included ones.

you might want to double check all the limited availability gear in case you haven't gotten some. All the wraiths, prismas, vandals, etc.

Just now, MonkeyWaffles said:

you might want to double check all the limited availability gear in case you haven't gotten some. All the wraiths, prismas, vandals, etc.

I have them all. Checked. Besides the confusing part is he has an item count of 338 while i have 339. Afaik the only items giving xp are the weapons,warframes & solar map completion. I already mentioned i have completed them all except the lato/braton vandals & lato prime.

4 minutes ago, Czygen said:

Kubrows and Sentinels give mastery, maybe you haven't used one of the types of Kubrow/Sentinel?

All kubrows and sentinels+ their weapons are maxed. 

Warframe%202016-06-04%2013-36-00-95_zpsg

Warframe%202016-06-04%2013-36-05-39_zpsp

Edited by AbhijitSM

1 minute ago, AbhijitSM said:

I have them all. Checked. Besides the confusing part is he has an item count of 338 while i have 339. Afaik the only items giving xp are the weapons,warframes & solar map completion. I already mentioned i have completed them all except the lato/braton vandals & lato prime.

Kubrows and sentinels also give you mastery points.

Maybe you could post a picture of all of your equipment from your profile. People may able to detect what is wrong. Btw just random but don't challenges give mastery point too or no?

Edited by Cara360

1 minute ago, Cara360 said:

Maybe you could post a picture of all of your equipment from your profile. People may able to detect what is wrong. Btw just random but don't challenges give mastery point too or no?

Well. I already posted a screenshot which shows completion at 339/339....so 100% complete. But my friend has 338/339 since he doesnt have the skana prime