Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hunt For The Rogue [Open, IC]

Tjeker14

2 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

The Rogue shifted to keep his view on the Valkyr, but he noticed a shift in the shadows across the clearing. He kept half his attention on the spot while continuing to watch the Valkyr.

The Valkyr was still oblivious to the Rogue and Richard. She sat down in the middle of the clearing and began to sing a beautiful, calming song in a language nobody could translate.

2 hours ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

The Rogue shifted to keep his view on the Valkyr, but he noticed a shift in the shadows across the clearing. He kept half his attention on the spot while continuing to watch the Valkyr.

The glint changed shape, and Richard could see it was a Tenno, though the glare made it impossible to make out which Warframe.  He stopped moving, hoping the other Tenno would move so he could get a better look at their helmet.

16 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

The glint changed shape, and Richard could see it was a Tenno, though the glare made it impossible to make out which Warframe.  He stopped moving, hoping the other Tenno would move so he could get a better look at their helmet.

The Valkyr moved in Richard's direction, although she didn't know that.

28 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Valkyr moved in Richard's direction, although she didn't know that.

The Rogue, now satisfied that the Valkyr was not a threat, he moved to inspect the Liset she'd arrived in. He hooed that he might be abke to hijack it to escape the planet. His turning caused the sun to glint off of the spines on the back of his helmet, as well as the horn.

4 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

The Rogue, now satisfied that the Valkyr was not a threat, he moved to inspect the Liset she'd arrived in. He hooed that he might be abke to hijack it to escape the planet. His turning caused the sun to glint off of the spines on the back of his helmet, as well as the horn.

The Liset's alarms went off, causing the Valkyr to turn around and notice the Rogue. "H-Hi! Who're you...?"

9 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Liset's alarms went off, causing the Valkyr to turn around and notice the Rogue. "H-Hi! Who're you...?"

The Rogue quickly whipped out a single pistol, and pointed it at the Valkyr. He said nothing, only stared. He was breathing heavily due to panic from the alarm.

High up in orbit over the planet in the vacuum just above the clearing, a Liset and orbiter lay floating in stealth. Inside the Liset lay parts of prime weapons all over and around the foundry, a product of constant albeit sometimes messy maintenance. In the incubator segment lay a Nyx and a Huras kubrow snuggled together. While she could always desync herself from her frame, Mia preferred the senses the larger body gave. Having her cephalon Luna set up a communication line with a set picture (nobody needed to see her in a ball of metal and fur right now) to Jantruis with text overlay (preferring to communicate in text or mental whispers to actual speaking):

"Why now? Why after all this time has this 'rogue' finally been found, and what has he done to warrant such a long hunt?"

As Mia and her kubrow Celeste got up and slowly made their way to the rotating exit hatch (modified to fit both of them at once), the pieces of the prime weapons began to float into the air, rebuilding themselves, into a Latron Prime, an Akstilleto Prime, and an Orthos Prime before finally magnetically holstering themselves on Mia's back and hips. Having the Liset detach from the orbiter, the landing craft took off towards the cloud cover over clearing in silent running, never turning off it`s void cloak.

"Killing other tenno is always cause for alarm, but to demand a years long retribution there must be more to it than that."

If the Rogue was dangerous to the public, tenno or otherwise, then she would not hesitate to stop him, but as a follower of Naramon, Mia learned that as much information could be learned from people or records, the best teacher was through her own eyes.

1 minute ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

The Rogue quickly whipped out a single pistol, and pointed it at the Valkyr. He said nothing, only stared. He was breathing heavily due to panic from the alarm.

The Valkyr put her hands up. "Whoa! I-I'm not an enemy! Really! P-Please don't kill me! P-Please!"

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

The Valkyr put her hands up. "Whoa! I-I'm not an enemy! Really! P-Please don't kill me! P-Please!"

"You're a Hunter! You are already the enemy!". The Rogue kept the pistol pointed at her.

5 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"You're a Hunter! You are already the enemy!". The Rogue kept the pistol pointed at her.

The Valkyr got on her knees and begged. "H-Hunter? I just came here to gather plants... I can't even use Hysteria... I couldn't hurt a fly... Please, I'll do anything but leave here if you spare me... My ship can't leave for a while anyway..."

5 minutes ago, souldrive11 said:

High up in orbit over the planet in the vacuum just above the clearing, a Liset and orbiter lay floating in stealth. Inside the Liset lay parts of prime weapons all over and around the foundry, a product of constant albeit sometimes messy maintenance. In the incubator segment lay a Nyx and a Huras kubrow snuggled together. While she could always desync herself from her frame, Mia preferred the senses the larger body gave. Having her cephalon Luna set up a communication line with a set picture (nobody needed to see her in a ball of metal and fur right now) to Jantruis with text overlay (preferring to communicate in text or mental whispers to actual speaking):

"Why now? Why after all this time has this 'rogue' finally been found, and what has he done to warrant such a long hunt?"

As Mia and her kubrow Celeste got up and slowly made their way to the rotating exit hatch (modified to fit both of them at once), the pieces of the prime weapons began to float into the air, rebuilding themselves, into a Latron Prime, an Akstilleto Prime, and an Orthos Prime before finally magnetically holstering themselves on Mia's back and hips. Having the Liset detach from the orbiter, the landing craft took off towards the cloud cover over clearing in silent running, never turning off it`s void cloak.

"Killing other tenno is always cause for alarm, but to demand a years long retribution there must be more to it than that."

If the Rogue was dangerous to the public, tenno or otherwise, then she would not hesitate to stop him, but as a follower of Naramon, Mia learned that as much information could be learned from people or records, the best teacher was through her own eyes.

"Please excuse me if my responses are slow. My reading ability is not what it once was." Jantrius apologized, squinting and leaning towards the screen. "The Rogue is a target of... special interest to the Lotus. You see, he isn't under the transference control of a Tenno. He's a rogue Warframe, acting entirely on its own. The Lotus wants to study it, to attempt to prevent future occurences. This explains the long hunt. After he has seen justice for his actions, he will be turned in to the Lotus for appropriate study, and reintegrated with his former master if possible."

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Valkyr got on her knees and begged. "H-Hunter? I just came here to gather plants... I can't even use Hysteria... I couldn't hurt a fly... Please, I'll do anything but leave here if you spare me... My ship can't leave for a while anyway..."

"Liar! The only ones here are Hunters and myself. That bastard Jantrius found me, and now he's upset the whole wasp's nest! So I suggest you stop lying to me!"

Just now, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"Liar! The only ones here are Hunters and myself. That bastard Jantrius found me, and now he's upset the whole wasp's nest! So I suggest you stop lying to me!"

The Valkyr trembled and started crying. "I-I'm not lying...! I... I'll obey any orders... Just, p-please... D... Don't... Hurt me... Don't hurt me, please..."

5 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Valkyr trembled and started crying. "I-I'm not lying...! I... I'll obey any orders... Just, p-please... D... Don't... Hurt me... Don't hurt me, please..."

Suddenly, the Rogue made a pained noise, and lowered the pistol. He clamped his hand over the arrow wound in his side, wrapping his hand around the arrow, resisting the urge to pull it out. his head dipped as the face beneath his helmet grimaced in pain.

Suddenly, the Rogue made a pained noise, and lowered the pistol. He clamped his hand over the arrow wound in his side, wrapping his hand around the arrow, resisting the urge to pull it out. his head dipped as the face beneath his helmet grimaced in pain.

The Valkyr looked at the arrow. "O-Oh... That looks painfull... Can I help...? I know some medicine... I... I promise on my life I won't try to hurt or kill you... I... I just want to help..."

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Valkyr looked at the arrow. "O-Oh... That looks painfull... Can I help...? I know some medicine... I... I promise on my life I won't try to hurt or kill you... I... I just want to help..."

"No... no... its just... a bit of... pain..." The Rogue tried to remove his hand, but it only caused more pain, causing him to drop to one knee.

"No... no... its just... a bit of... pain..." The Rogue tried to remove his hand, but it only caused more pain, causing him to drop to one knee.

The Valkyr supported the Rogue. "A-Are you sure...? I... I will help you if  you want... Just promise me i won't die..."

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Valkyr supported the Rogue. "A-Are you sure...? I... I will help you if  you want... Just promise me i won't die..."

The Rogue looked away. "Fine, do it. Just know that if you try anything, I'll know.", he said through clenched teeth.

The Rogue looked away. "Fine, do it. Just know that if you try anything, I'll know.", he said through clenched teeth.

The Valkyr pulled the arrow out, applied a medical solution and quickly bandaged the wound. "T-There. Much better... I hope..."

9 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Valkyr pulled the arrow out, applied a medical solution and quickly bandaged the wound. "T-There. Much better... I hope..."

The Rogue stood up, flexing his arm. He quickly surveyed the area. "I have to leave. Now. You may want to do the same." he asserted, looking down at the Valkyr. "Most of the Hunters here haven't seen me yet, so they might think that you're him." He started to walk off into the woods.

Edited by LordOfTheEnd14

2 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

The Rogue stood up, flexing his arm. He quickly surveyed the area. "I have to leave. Now. You may want to do the same." he asserted, looking down at the Valkyr. "Most of the Hunters here haven't seen me yet, so they might think that you're him." He started to walk off into the woods.

The Valkyr sent her Liset into orbit and followed. "Waaait! Please let me help you! I can heal, and those Hunters don't sound nice, so I wanna help you against them... You'll need company if you wanna survive, right...? Can i please help you...? I promise i'll be usefull...!"

5 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Valkyr sent her Liset into orbit and followed. "Waaait! Please let me help you! I can heal, and those Hunters don't sound nice, so I wanna help you against them... You'll need company if you wanna survive, right...? Can i please help you...? I promise i'll be usefull...!"

The Rogue turned to face the Valkyr. "Why should I let you? You've healed me once, so what? That's how you Hunters work your trickery. Fool me into thinking you're here to help, then stabbing me in the back when I finally trust you." He turned back around and continued walking.

Just now, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

The Rogue turned to face the Valkyr. "Why should I let you? You've healed me once, so what? That's how you Hunters work your trickery. Fool me into thinking you're here to help, then stabbing me in the back when I finally trust you." He turned back around and continued walking.

The Valkyr looked down. "I... Have nowhere else to go... What did I get in to...? I dunno what's happening... I'm just a herbalist that was sent here to gather herbs... I... I... I'm useless, aren't I...?" She sobbed as she turned around and stumbled away.

3 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The Valkyr looked down. "I... Have nowhere else to go... What did I get in to...? I dunno what's happening... I'm just a herbalist that was sent here to gather herbs... I... I... I'm useless, aren't I...?" She sobbed as she turned around and stumbled away.

"Fine... follow me I suppose, but try not to get yourself killed. At least when you're with me, you hopefully won't get shot on sight. That is, unless you give me reason to believe that you are a hunter..." as he said those last words, his hand drifted dangerously close to his Akjagara.

"Fine... follow me I suppose, but try not to get yourself killed. At least when you're with me, you hopefully won't get shot on sight. That is, unless you give me reason to believe that you are a hunter..." as he said those last words, his hand drifted dangerously close to his Akjagara.

The Valkyr looked up. "R-Really? Thank you...! I'm Lily! Nice to meet you!" She said as she hugged the Rogue happily before letting go. "S-Sorry..."