Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hunt For The Rogue [Open, IC]

Tjeker14

6 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"Why would I want to go back with you, if I was running? What do you think I'd like to do?" Rogue shouted up at the mech. Two Ripkas, modified for sawing through armor, popped from hidden sheathes on the backs of his hands. They revved violently as he stared down the mech.

The zephyr signed.

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I've got a question for you," Richard shot back.  "Is killing another Warframe worth the paltry 'reward' he offered you?"

"I never said I wanted to kill him. I just need to bring him back to base"

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lily shrugged. "Coward. I bet you're too weak to fight without that mech. Weak, Scared little coward!"

"Nope...just lazy...got an important mission to do and I'm not gonna waste time"

"Should we get this party started?"

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

The zephyr signed.

"I never said I wanted to kill him. I just need to bring him back to base"

"Nope...just lazy...got an important mission to do and I'm not gonna waste time"

"Should we get this party started?"

Lily giggled. "Wow! You're even worse than I thought! Lazy Zephyr want money, huh? You aren't even worth our time, let alone our bullets!"

5 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lily giggled. "Wow! You're even worse than I thought! Lazy Zephyr want money, huh? You aren't even worth our time, let alone our bullets!"

"Don't need money, love. I just need to bring him back to base. No pay, no experiments, no death, nothing."

"Do I really need to explain what I need to do with him?"

Edited by crimsonspartan1

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Don't need money, love. I just need to bring him back to base. No pay, no experiments, no death, nothing."

"Do I really need to explain what I need to do with him?"

Lily nodded. "Well, yes. your answer seals your fate."

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Alright then..."

"I've been sent by the well known Lights of Honour clan to bring the rogue back to the clan's dojo, he'll be safe there"

"Good enough for ya...or Na?"

Lily giggled. "For some reason, I... Don't trust that. And you see, I'm fiercely protective of those I respect. So... If you wanna take him... You'll have to beat me first. And trust me... That won't be easy."

5 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lily giggled. "For some reason, I... Don't trust that. And you see, I'm fiercely protective of those I respect. So... If you wanna take him... You'll have to beat me first. And trust me... That won't be easy."

"Oh for the love of..."

"Fine, whatever...you guys really love doing the more complex version of things..."

"Don't say I didn't warn ya...because I actually haven't wanted you guys yet, so I'll say it now"

"Don't say I didn't warn ya...Oh just forget it..."

The mech flys high up into the air (with the zephyr sitting ontop of it) and soon begins unloading bullets from it's machine gun. 

"Oh and by the way..."

"The name's Jacket"

She soon pulls out a snipertron vandal and loads it up with stun bullets (bullets which stuns people, they do not kill but they can hurt quite allot and prevent movement) and soon begins to take aim.

"Oh for the love of..."

"Fine, whatever...you guys really love doing the more complex version of things..."

"Don't say I didn't warn ya...because I actually haven't wanted you guys yet, so I'll say it now"

"Don't say I didn't warn ya...Oh just forget it..."

The mech flys high up into the air (with the zephyr sitting ontop of it) and soon begins unloading bullets from it's machine gun. 

"Oh and by the way..."

"The name's Jacket"

She soon pulls out a snipertron vandal and loads it up with stun bullets (bullets which stuns people, they do not kill but they can hurt quite allot and prevent movement) and soon begins to take aim.

Lily sighed and tossed Spira Prime up the machine gun barrels as she dodged around. "If you wanted him to be safe, why force him and attack instead of helping us out?" She said as she tossed a Spira Prime with concealed explosives at the E-Mech, forming a small smokescreen that obscured Jacket's vision.

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lily sighed and tossed Spira Prime up the machine gun barrels as she dodged around. "If you wanted him to be safe, why force him and attack instead of helping us out?" She said as she tossed a Spira Prime with concealed explosives at the E-Mech, forming a small smokescreen that obscured Jacket's vision.

"Screw disabling the thing, lets open that tin can!" Rogue laughed. He revved his Ripkas once before jumping at high speed onto the suit. Using wallhang systems, amplified for nearly infinite grip, he hung on and started hacking his way through the armor, disregarding any components damaged.

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

3 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"Screw disabling the thing, lets open that tin can!" Rogue laughed. He revved his Ripkas once before jumping at high speed onto the suit. Using wallhang systems, amplified for nearly infinite grip, he hung on and started hacking his way through the armor, disregarding any components damaged.

The mech flew even higher into the air and Jacket climbed inside the mech before making it spin round at high speeds.

"Of course I love abit of combat but for lotus sake guys, do we really need to slaughter each other...?"

"Well, not really...as everyone is trying to defeat me but meh..."

((Keep the fight going and at some point, I'll make the mech's weak spot show up))

*meanwhile*

"Kids these days..."

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The mech flew even higher into the air and Jacket climbed inside the mech before making it spin round at high speeds.

"Of course I love abit of combat but for lotus sake guys, do we really need to slaughter each other...?"

((Keep the fight going and at some point, I'll make the mech's weak spot show up))

*meanwhile*

"Kids these days..."

"Now she's inside. Even better!" Rogue thought to himself as he continued holding on and slicing through armor. He was sure he'd at least hit a fuel line at some point...

7 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

*meanwhile*

"Kids these days..."

Lily jumped up out of the ground and aimed her Opticor at it, charging it and firing it at the mech.

7 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"Now she's inside. Even better!" Rogue thought to himself as he continued holding on and slicing through armor. He was sure he'd at least hit a fuel line at some point...

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lily jumped up out of the ground and aimed her Opticor at it, charging it and firing it at the mech.

The mech dodges the opticor shot and soon activates it's shield. It raises the shield so it's upwards and divebombs straight into the ground. 

"Oh boy oh boy...this really could've gone differently"

The mech dodges the opticor shot and soon activates it's shield. It raises the shield so it's upwards and divebombs straight into the ground. 

Lily rip lined to the ground and burrowed under, readying something.

((Lily doesn't have Hysteria. Instead, she can Burrow. When burrowed, she heals and regains ammo, but can't attack. When she unburrows, her next attack deals double damage with any ranged attack losing a little accuracy.))

4 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"Indeed it could've! If you'd turned your shiny little suit around and flown off! Then you might have been able to survive decompression. Unfortunately, I've removed that ability." Rogue chuckled through the small hole he'd created the suit.

Edited by LordOfTheEnd14

As the Galleon entered the system, J'Taav hailed the massive ship orbiting the system below. His ship's sensors had picked up tremendous amounts of void energy on the surface, and that meant a tenno presence. For whatever reason, it seemed they were fighting each other.

"Whatever, chances are one side'll pay well for assistance eradicating the other." J'Taav thought to himself.

Opening his comms channel to the other ship, which he now saw bore tenno-made armaments, he yelled a greeting into the speaker.

"RRAAHUDD TENNO! I AM CAPTAIN J'TAAV, LEADER OF THE DRENCHED! IT SEEMS YOU ARE IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE, AND FOR A PRICE, I MAY JUST BE ABLE TO... ASSIST!"

Turning off his comms, he and his crew chuckled to themselves. Mercenary companies tended to get paid better when the employers got ear damage if they tried to haggle. J'taav ordered a landing crew to stand by as he awaited the other ships reply.

4 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

As the Galleon entered the system, J'Taav hailed the massive ship orbiting the system below. His ship's sensors had picked up tremendous amounts of void energy on the surface, and that meant a tenno presence. For whatever reason, it seemed they were fighting each other.

"Whatever, chances are one side'll pay well for assistance eradicating the other." J'Taav thought to himself.

Opening his comms channel to the other ship, which he now saw bore tenno-made armaments, he yelled a greeting into the speaker.

"RRAAHUDD TENNO! I AM CAPTAIN J'TAAV, LEADER OF THE DRENCHED! IT SEEMS YOU ARE IN NEED OF ASSISTANCE, AND FOR A PRICE, I MAY JUST BE ABLE TO... ASSIST!"

Turning off his comms, he and his crew chuckled to themselves. Mercenary companies tended to get paid better when the employers got ear damage if they tried to haggle. J'taav ordered a landing crew to stand by as he awaited the other ships reply.

Upon seeing the Galleon enter hailing range, Jantrius immediately put the ship on alert, with all crew readying their weapon stations. What he didn't expect was the massive warship to hail them.

Upon first hearing the commander, he covered his ears, then tuned the broadcast to a more acceptable volume.

"Captian J'Tavv, it is quite odd that a Grineer platoon shows itself wanting to aid the Tenno, so excuse me if we don't trust you right away. However, I'm sure that as you closed on the signature, you read our reports, and found that we are offering a reward for the capture of the target." He highly doubted it, as most Grineer were too stupid to even figure out that a message was being broadcast.  

Just now, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Upon seeing the Galleon enter hailing range, Jantrius immediately put the ship on alert, with all crew readying their weapon stations. What he didn't expect was the massive warship to hail them.

Upon first hearing the commander, he covered his ears, then tuned the broadcast to a more acceptable volume.

"Captian J'Tavv, it is quite odd that a Grineer platoon shows itself wanting to aid the Tenno, so excuse me if we don't trust you right away. However, I'm sure that as you closed on the signature, you read our reports, and found that we are offering a reward for the capture of the target." He highly doubted it, as most Grineer were too stupid to even figure out that a message was being broadcast.  

Noticing that the man at the other side had adjusted the volume on his end, he lowered his voice to acceptable levels.

"Well friend, as I mentioned, I am the leader of a mercenary company, and no longer in the service of the queens. Due to...... a slight breakdown in communication at a security checkpoint, our ship has sustained damage to our long-range communications, and were unaware of your inability to catch a single person."

J'Taav grinned as he said the last bit, he didn't like people who said his name wrong.

"Anyway," he continued, "My crew has quite a bit of..... experience..... with dealing with tenno. We fought alongside and against your kind back at Gradivus you see, and more recently on the recently reappeared moon. But that's all ancient history, and now my well-honed services are needed, and will be delivered, for a price."

4 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

Noticing that the man at the other side had adjusted the volume on his end, he lowered his voice to acceptable levels.

"Well friend, as I mentioned, I am the leader of a mercenary company, and no longer in the service of the queens. Due to...... a slight breakdown in communication at a security checkpoint, our ship has sustained damage to our long-range communications, and were unaware of your inability to catch a single person."

J'Taav grinned as he said the last bit, he didn't like people who said his name wrong.

"Anyway," he continued, "My crew has quite a bit of..... experience..... with dealing with tenno. We fought alongside and against your kind back at Gradivus you see, and more recently on the recently reappeared moon. But that's all ancient history, and now my well-honed services are needed, and will be delivered, for a price."

Catching on to J'Taav's remark on the skill of the Tenno on the surface, Jantruis scowled. "I wouldn't discount the threat that this 'one person' poses. He has already slaughtered well over sixteen seasoned Tenno, a feat hardly achieved by any Grineer. He has shown profound facility in combat and stealth, and has remarkable capacity for speed, slaughter, stealth, and mercilessness. If it's taken a larger-than-average cell of the most experienced hunters in the system to even find him thus far, I don't think you have any right to be talking down on them." Jantrius said sternly.

"However, should you manage to capture and present to me the Rogue, any and all crew directly involved with the capture will be paid the reward described by the summoning broadcast."

Just now, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Catching on to J'Taav's remark on the skill of the Tenno on the surface, Jantruis scowled. "I wouldn't discount the threat that this 'one person' poses. He has already slaughtered well over sixteen seasoned Tenno, a feat hardly achieved by any Grineer. He has shown profound facility in combat and stealth, and has remarkable capacity for speed, slaughter, stealth, and mercilessness. If it's taken a larger-than-average cell of the most experienced hunters in the system to even find him thus far, I don't think you have any right to be talking down on them." Jantrius said sternly.

"However, should you manage to capture and present to me the Rogue, any and all crew directly involved with the capture will be paid the reward described by the summoning broadcast."

While the other ship's captain was justifying the ineptitude of the tenno (likely a few insults about grinneers thrown in as well), J'Taav had ordered his 3 remaining guns to aim at the fight taking place planetside. When the notification that all guns were in position sprang onto his screen, he grinned broadly and bellowed, "FIRE ALL BATTERIES!"

"Ha!" J'Taav thought, "Let's see if this target is worth the attention of the Drenched. It'll also be fun to see the other captain squirm a bit."

45 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"Indeed it could've! If you'd turned your shiny little suit around and flown off! Then you might have been able to survive decompression. Unfortunately, I've removed that ability." Rogue chuckled through the small hole he'd created the suit.

((The mech isn't that easy to make holes in. It's heavily armoured. If it was easy to make holes in then it'll be weak as hell. As I said, there is a weak spot so just keep on attacking it and I'll make it come round. Also, I got abit planned out so I can make the weak spot appear so just go with the flow))

"Maybe if you just listened to me then this wouldn't of happened"

The mech makes a small pulse wave which knocks rogue off the mech before it flys up into the air again and begins firing it's machine gun and arc gun. Jacket climbs out of the mech again and begins firing her modified snipertron.

1 minute ago, bowiespoon said:

While the other ship's captain was justifying the ineptitude of the tenno (likely a few insults about grinneers thrown in as well), J'Taav had ordered his 3 remaining guns to aim at the fight taking place planetside. When the notification that all guns were in position sprang onto his screen, he grinned broadly and bellowed, "FIRE ALL BATTERIES!"

"Ha!" J'Taav thought, "Let's see if this target is worth the attention of the Drenched. It'll also be fun to see the other captain squirm a bit."

Lily's Liset flew in and prepared to shield against the shots whilst cloaked.

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

((The mech isn't that easy to make holes in. It's heavily armoured. If it was easy to make holes in then it'll be weak as hell. As I said, there is a weak spot so just keep on attacking it and I'll make it come round. Also, I got abit planned out so I can make the weak spot appear so just go with the flow))

The mech makes a small pulse wave which knocks rogue off the mech before it flys up into the air again and begins firing it's machine gun and arc gun. Jacket climbs out of the mech again and begins firing her modified snipertron.

Lily unburrowed and threw her Spira Prime at the mech whilst making sure the Snipetron didn't hit her. She then charged her Opticor and shielded Rogue whilst firing it.

21 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

Jantrius instantly placed the ship in combat status, with all weapons ready to fire "J'Taav, call it off. Scans indicate that Obelisk 562 contains superior weaponry to Grineer cannons, and we will fire if you threaten our operatives on the ground."

((No, really. Calling in an Orbital Strike of sorts against the fight on the ground, I'd consider that "OP" even though it doesn't help the people on the ground.))

Edited by LordOfTheEnd14

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Rogue lands gracefully, sheathing his Ripkas with a slight wrist flick. "Well, I'm NOT going back! To your Dojo or to the Lotus! The only way you'll get me there is in a box!" Rogue raised his own Snipetron Vandal, not bothering to load it with Stun rounds. He aimed to incapacitate Jacket with either a shot to the hand or knee, but he knew the shot would be difficult, if not impossible.If that failed, he did bring five clips of anti-armor Ballista rounds that could be useful...