Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hunt For The Rogue [Open, IC]

Tjeker14

Just now, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Jantrius instantly placed the ship in combat status, with all weapons ready to fire "J'Taav, call it off. Scans indicate that Obelisk 562 contains superior weaponry to Grineer cannons, and we will fire if you threaten out operatives on the ground."

((No, really. Calling in an Orbital Strike of sorts against the fight on the ground, I'd consider that "OP" even though it doesn't help the people on the ground.))

"Hahaha! Worry not Tenno! Seems like everyone has survived my little....... feint.... regardless. I'll assemble a landing crew momentarily, under the assumption that we will be paid at the end."

Shutting off comms with the abrasive captain, he opened up the comm link with his gunnery captain.

"Gunnery Officer Vezzk, Report on ammo status!"

"Graah! Unless you consider anti-missile flak fields ammo, we're toothless."

"Void take us! If the tenno find out we're unarmed...... well..... let's just say that we won't exactly be leaving in one piece. Load up the cannons with heating units, the thermal signatures should fool our friend, so he doesn't get any funny ideas."

After shutting off comms, he stormed into his quarters in a rage. He did NOT like backing down. When this was all over, he swore to himself, he was done working with tenno. They were derisive, inflexible, holier-than-thou, and typically did not tip. When he reached his quarters, he donned his crimson armor and cape (actually the headless corpse of a sentient fighter, the very one that had wiped out his platoon and allowed his desertion from the grineer army), and picked up his trusty latron prime, ripped from the dead hands of a tenno at Gradivus. J'Taav walked down to the hangar, his 'cape' dragging against the ground. As he entered his landing craft He notified the Hanger Officer that he would be undertaking this contract alone.

As the ship exited the galleon, J'taav grinned. One way or another, he'd live up to his companies name, Drenched in blood.

24 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Rogue lands gracefully, sheathing his Ripkas with a slight wrist flick. "Well, I'm NOT going back! To your Dojo or to the Lotus! The only way you'll get me there is in a box!" Rogue raised his own Snipetron Vandal, not bothering to load it with Stun rounds. He aimed to incapacitate Jacket with either a shot to the hand or knee, but he knew the shot would be difficult, if not impossible.If that failed, he did bring five clips of anti-armor Ballista rounds that could be useful...

"so you would rather have yourself being hunted and slaughtered by many others rather then being in the place you will be the safest in?"

"People these days"

*Buzzzzz...buzzzzzzz*

"Huh...hey....is the guy found and secured yet...?"

"Oh for...I have found him but he's making it way more difficult to just come back to the dojo and keep safe...he's trying to bloody kill me!"

"Oh...that's...eeeeeeerm....thaaaat's...not so sure...i guess he would try and prevent help?"

"About that, there's also a valkyr trying to kill me"

"Oh...okay...keep safe and hopefully you bring him back...after you stop him trying to murder you of course...hehe...cya"

*call ends*

"Well that was random...E-Mech, keep on firing!"

((Gold star for anyone who can guess who the caller is. It's quite easy for most people (exspecially kuraio)))

Edited by crimsonspartan1

1 minute ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"so you would rather have yourself being hunted and slaughtered by many others rather then being in the place you will be the safest in?"

"People these days"

*Buzzzzz...buzzzzzzz*

"Huh...hey....is the guy found and secured yet...?"

"Oh for...I have found him but he's making it way more difficult to just come back to the dojo and keep safe...he's trying to bloody kill me!"

"Oh...that's...eeeeeeerm....thaaaat's...not so sure...i guess he would try and prevent help?"

"About that, there's also a valkyr trying to kill me"

"Oh...okay...keep safe and hopefully you bring him back...after you stop him trying to murder you of course...hehe...cya"

*call ends*

"Well that was random...E-Mech, keep on firing!"

Lily sighed. "One, I'm not trying to kill anyone. Two... Is it safety if his mind is not safe there? Can't you see how wrong you are?"

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Lily sighed. "One, I'm not trying to kill anyone. Two... Is it safety if his mind is not safe there? Can't you see how wrong you are?"

Rogue shouted at Jacket between mags, making his words hard to string together.

"Why... Is... Everyone... Lying... To... Me...? I... Know... What... You... All... Want...! You... Just... Want... Me... Controlled!"

6 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"You sure? From my point of view it looks like you are..."

4 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"Why... Is... Everyone... Lying... To... Me...? I... Know... What... You... All... Want...! You... Just... Want... Me... Controlled!"

"If i wanted to control you then you would've been beaten way earlier, love. Now stop fighting so me and the others back at my dojo can help you!"

The mech continues to fire. 

5 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lily sighed. "I'm like you."

"If i wanted to control you then you would've been beaten way earlier, love. Now stop fighting so me and the others back at my dojo can help you!"

Lily sighed. "It's only help when the helpred wants the help!"

((This reminds me of how i was forced to live in an institution for "help" for 3 years... That's where i started going insane... BRB, handling old traumas.))

3 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"From YOUR point of view?? How about you look at this situation from MY point of view, under the constant threat of being returned to the torture that is serving as a body for one of YOU PARASITES!" Rogue shouted angrily, no longer aiming to incapacitate. He was aiming to kill.

Upon Landing, J'Taav hailed the tenno ships cephalon.

"Cephalon, we are not yet introduced. I am Captain J'Taav the flayed, and at your captains behest, I have joined the hunt for this rogue tenno. Would you be so kind as to bring me up to speed with the situation, as well as put me into contact with everyone on my side."

(No really, a list with everyone's names and sides would be great)

"From YOUR point of view?? How about you look at this situation from MY point of view, under the constant threat of being returned to the torture that is serving as a body for one of YOU PARASITES!" Rogue shouted angrily, no longer aiming to incapacitate. He was aiming to kill.

Lily suddenly stopped Rogue. "You are not alone. I, too, am 'free'. These... Tenno are just deluded in their actions. Give this one a chance to understand you. Kill her if she refuses it."

2 minutes ago, bowiespoon said:

Upon Landing, J'Taav hailed the tenno ships cephalon.

"Cephalon, we are not yet introduced. I am Captain J'Taav the flayed, and at your captains behest, I have joined the hunt for this rogue tenno. Would you be so kind as to bring me up to speed with the situation, as well as put me into contact with everyone on my side."

(No really, a list with everyone's names and sides would be great)

After a long delay, a small beeping noise played through J'Taav's comms. 

"Please excuse the delay, I needed to find an alternative route through your... primitive communication system."  Jurantis said, with not a hint of an insult or bad intent. "We currently have yet to perform an inventory of all agents currently on surface. I do hope you understand."

1 minute ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

((can you not actually kill her btw. Tbh, i don't really want one of my ocs being killed really early on in an rp))

"I guess i'll have to bring you back to the dojo unconscious then..."

"I wanted to help, my fellow clannies want to help but i'm getting pushed to the limit here...'

"So sorry about this"

The mech soon stops firing it's weapons but soon begins charging up it's arc gun to deal massive damage (but not enough to kill, mainly stun the rogue for a good amount of time). 

"Soooooorry..."

The mech fires it's arc gun at nearly maximum power, hoping for it to hit the rogue so it can paralyse or stun him so she can bring him back to the dojo to keep him safe. After the shot, the box of the mech opened up, venting out heat.

((I assume you guys know what to do now))

Just now, KuraioNokami said:

Lily suddenly stopped Rogue. "You are not alone. I, too, am 'free'. These... Tenno are just deluded in their actions. Give this one a chance to understand you. Kill her if she refuses it."

Rogue tried to shake off her grip, but stopped. "I can't! She'll kill me, capture me as soon as she gets the chance!" He glared up at her. "I know she will."

((can you not actually kill her btw. Tbh, i don't really want one of my ocs being killed really early on in an rp))

"I wanted to help, my fellow clannies want to help but i'm getting pushed to the limit here...'

"So sorry about this"

The mech soon stops firing it's weapons but soon begins charging up it's arc gun to deal massive damage (but not enough to kill, mainly stun the rogue for a good amount of time). 

"Soooooorry..."

The mech fires it's arc gun at nearly maximum power, hoping for it to hit the rogue so it can paralyse or stun him so she can bring him back to the dojo to keep him safe. After the shot, the box of the mech opened up, venting out heat.

Lily jumped in front of the shot, taking the full hit herself.

1 minute ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Rogue tried to shake off her grip, but stopped. "I can't! She'll kill me, capture me as soon as she gets the chance!" He glared up at her. "I know she will."

Lily giggled weakly. "I'd like... To see... Her try..." She mumbled as she fainted.

"So sorry about this"

"Soooooorry..."

((Of course, I'm planning to not kill anyone off, unless they're my own OC's. Killing characters is bad etiquette, and this is my first RP that I'm hosting, so I don't want to tick anyone off.))

1 minute ago, KuraioNokami said:

Lily jumped in front of the shot, taking the full hit herself.

Lily giggled weakly. "I'd like... To see... Her try..." She mumbled as she fainted.

Lord watched as Lily fell. As much as he knew that getting attached to anyone, females especially, would lead to his ruination, he couldn't help the sudden upwelling of pure, white-hot rage in his mind. Launching himself directly at Jacket, he toppled her off of the suit, a Ripkas at her throat. As they fell, he threw a clip of Ballista ammo directly into the Mech's exposed heat dissipation mechanism. The high-explosive normally used by the bullets to break armor into bits instead acted as a grenade, blowing off parts of it. This left it severely crippled, as it could no longer dissipate the heat it was producing. When the two hit the ground, Rogue revved up the Ripkas, and whispered into Jacket's ear...

"What... Did... You... Do...?" 

After a long delay, a small beeping noise played through J'Taav's comms. 

"Please excuse the delay, I needed to find an alternative route through your... primitive communication system."  Jurantis said, with not a hint of an insult or bad intent. "We currently have yet to perform an inventory of all agents currently on surface. I do hope you understand."

While J'Taav waited for the cephalon to compile a list, he searched for a location to make the kill. J'Taav was a battle-hardened veteran, he had fought for the empire for 3 years, a survival rate unheard of in the grineer army. He was accustomed to tenno, how they fought, the strength of their powers, and how their heads crunched when he stomped on them. Yet despite all of his experience, he knew that he was unlikely to survive in a head on attack. So he would bide his time until his target was within his grasp, then strike.

26 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

((Of course, I'm planning to not kill anyone off, unless they're my own OC's. Killing characters is bad etiquette, and this is my first RP that I'm hosting, so I don't want to tick anyone off.))

Lord watched as Lily fell. As much as he knew that getting attached to anyone, females especially, would lead to his ruination, he couldn't help the sudden upwelling of pure, white-hot rage in his mind. Launching himself directly at Jacket, he toppled her off of the suit, a Ripkas at her throat. As they fell, he threw a clip of Ballista ammo directly into the Mech's exposed heat dissipation mechanism. The high-explosive normally used by the bullets to break armor into bits instead acted as a grenade, blowing off parts of it. This left it severely crippled, as it could no longer dissipate the heat it was producing. When the two hit the ground, Rogue revved up the Ripkas, and whispered into Jacket's ear...

A small pack in Lily's Valkyr Chassis started whirring.

((BTW, Lily's operator's body inhabits her 'Frame after the Operator died. The frame controls the body now.))

34 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

((Wait, did you just kill Jacket?????))

Just now, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

((No, she's on the ground, with a Ripkas at her throat. But Rogue hasn't killed her.))

((Ah...when you said "A ripka at her throat", I thought you ment he sliced her neck.))

"(breathing heavily) Well...I'm sorry but I had to stun you or something so I could bring you back to the base...I never ment for your friend to get hurt..."

"All me and the others want to do is help you...we mean no harm...and I'm sorry for startling you and making her unconscious..."

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((Ah...when you said "A ripka at her throat", I thought you ment he sliced her neck.))

"(breathing heavily) Well...I'm sorry but I had to stun you or something so I could bring you back to the base...I never ment for your friend to get hurt..."

"All me and the others want to do is help you...we mean no harm...and I'm sorry for startling you and making her unconscious..."

Rogue was breathing heavily as well, speaking through clenched teeth.

"I already told you... I don't WANT to go back! I WON'T!", he shouted directly in her face as he moved his Ripkas closer...

Edited by LordOfTheEnd14

Lily slowly stood up. "Your goal... Is good. Your means... Not so much..." She managed to say before collapsing again.

6 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Rogue was breathing heavily as well, speaking through clenched teeth.

"I already told you... I don't WANT to go back! I WON'T!", he shouted directly in her face as he moved his Ripkas closer...

"Then what do you want to do...?"

"He wants to hold very still."  Richard hadn't moved when the fighting started, but did now.  His Sancti Tigris was touching the back of Rogue's head.

"Then what do you want to do...?"

Rogue was stunned. He hadn't expected Jacket to give up like this. He pulled his Ripkas away from her throat and buried it in the ground.

"I... just don't want to go back." He said, voice breaking slightly. "I... don't want to be... under their control again..."