Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hunt For The Rogue [Open, IC]

Tjeker14

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"I don't need your trust," Richard said flatly.  "Just your side of the story.  That guy up there seems to think he has a very solid reason for wanting you dead.  His explanation was... less than satisfactory."

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but..." he gestured to the forest around him. "I'm not alone. The longer we stay here and chat, the better chance you give everyone else here to catch me. I'm assuming Jantruis put out a reward to get you here, am I right?" He began running away, pulling Lily after him. "So you'd better hurry, or else someone else might get it before you, or no one at all!"

2 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"Well, I'd love to stay and chat, but..." he gestured to the forest around him. "I'm not alone. The longer we stay here and chat, the better chance you give everyone else here to catch me. I'm assuming Jantruis put out a reward to get you here, am I right?" He began running away, pulling Lily after him. "So you'd better hurry, or else someone else might get it before you, or no one at all!"

Richard laughed and followed them.  "He called it a reward.  Wasn't enough to make me snipe you on sight, I'll tell you that.  Let's see..."  Oberon's connection to nature was useful sometimes.  Richard arranged the nearby plants in such a way that later passers-by would assumed that the explosion had been someone hunting an indigenous creature.  "I'll cover our tracks, now let's get going!"

6 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lily gasped but quickly recovered and ran with the Rogue.

"Oh what the bloody hell...they're on the move!"

"Let's roll E-Mech!"

"E-mech grants your wish"

The mech takes off and soon begins flying over the rogue and the others following while sitting in the mech, trying to keep out of sight.

"It's never easy...never, ever easy…"

Edited by crimsonspartan1

1 minute ago, souldrive11 said:

Still cloaked, Mia kept pace with the trio, hoping that none of them would decide to unload their weapons in her direction. 

A Hamogoro zephyr coloured with shades of grey and brown and orange energy would bump into Mia. The Zephyr didn't seem to have noticed the faint outline before but now was looking at her. "...And who might you be?"

13 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

A Hamogoro zephyr coloured with shades of grey and brown and orange energy would bump into Mia. The Zephyr didn't seem to have noticed the faint outline before but now was looking at her. "...And who might you be?"

Mentally jumping out of her skin so to speak, Mia instinctively vaulted backwards, before landing in a prone position. Was she too focused on the group to mentally pick up this arrival, or was this one just that fast? 

Telepathically reaching out to the newcomer as to avoid the other three listening in, "...Mia. Who are you?"

Edited by souldrive11

Mentally jumping out of her skin so to speak, Mia instinctively vaulted backwards, before landing in a prone position. Was she too focused on the group to mentally pick up this arrival, or was she just that fast? 

Telepathically reaching out to the newcomer as to avoid the other three listening in, "..Mia. Who are you?"

The zephyr followed the movement of the still cloaked Mia.

When she would try to telephatically reach out to the Zephyr it seemed like there was no, organic, mind to connect to. 

10 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The zephyr followed the movement of the still cloaked Mia.

When she would try to telephatically reach out to the Zephyr it seemed like there was no, organic, mind to connect to. 

Only silence.There was no noise coming from the zephyr, even on an instinctual level. Was this one like the one being hunted? Hoping that the zephyr at least had a working HUD, Mia sent the same message in text format to her.

Only silence.There was no noise coming from the zephyr, even on an instinctual level. Was this one like the one being hunted? Hoping that the zephyr at least had a working HUD, Mia sent the same message in text format to her.

"The name is Indy." The zephyr replied in a whisper. Her head had turned to where the Rogue and others had been running to. 

2 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The zephyr soon notices the other zephyr, speaking to nobody (?).

"This guy is mine!"

"This guy is NOBODY'S!" Rogue shouted as he fired multiple Snipetron shots behind him, puncturing the E-Mech's armor and nearly missing the pilot multiple times.

Edited by LordOfTheEnd14

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

The zephyr soon notices the other zephyr, speaking to nobody (?) before continuing to fly above the rogue and the others. She seemed pretty determined.

"This guy is mine!"

"What he said!" Lily said as she tossed her Glaive at the E-Mech before grabbing Richard and the Rogue and running. "That shoulda distracted them... I hope..."

Edited by KuraioNokami

2 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"What he said!" Lily said as she tossed her Glaive at the E-Mech before grabbing Richard and the Rogue and running. "That shoulda distracted them... I hope..."

"No time to see if it did!" Rogue shouted as electric arcs jumped off his body. They connected to Lily and Richard, speeding the whole group by approximately three times.

Just now, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"No time to see if it did!" Rogue shouted as electric arcs jumped off his body. They connected to Lily and Richard, speeding the whole group by approximately three times.

Lily spun around, caught her Glaive on her shoulder where it folded in and slid down to her wrist and kept running, occasionally using a Rip Line to maneuver obstacles.

30 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"This guy is NOBODY'S!" Rogue shouted as he fired multiple Snipetron shots behind him, puncturing the E-Mech's armor and nearly missing the pilot multiple times.

27 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

The e-mech gets hit by some of the bullets but managed to activate a front shield in time to defend itself from the glaive.

"I already called dips love."

The zephyr pulls out an energy lasso, similar looking to a lefts but has a part at the tip which can capture others and begins to make her mech fly lower, at higher speeds so she can lasso the rogue.

"I was gonna be nice but I guess you guys love playing the good old hard to catch game..."

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

The e-mech gets hit by some of the bullets but managed to activate a front shield in time to defend itself from the glaive.

"I already called dips love."

The zephyr pulls out an energy lasso, similar looking to a lefts but has a part at the tip which can capture others and begins to make her mech fly lower, at higher speeds so she can lasso the rogue.

"I was gonna be nice but I guess you guys love playing the good old hard to catch game..."

Due to the speed boost and the rip line maneuvering, Lily was already long gone, and so was the Rogue.

8 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Due to the speed boost and the rip line maneuvering, Lily was already long gone, and so was the Rogue.

Far ahead Rogue looked at Lily as the trio ran along. 

"The Hunters have the advantage as long as they have that mech. We need a way to disable it."

As he said those last words, the speed wore off as he turned to face the mech bearing down on them.

((What armaments does that E-Mech have? I want to see if its fair to call in some help.))

11 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

Richard had no trouble keeping up with the other two; he was gone as well.

1 minute ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

"The Hunters have the advantage as long as they have that mech. We need a way to disable it."

As he said those last words, the speed wore off as he turned to face the mech bearing down on them.

((What armaments does that E-Mech have? I want to see if its fair to call in some help.))

Richard turned to face it as well, leveling a Sancti Tigris at it with one hand and raising another Talon in the other.

2 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

Lily turned around and faced the mech, seemingly unarmed.

29 minutes ago, LordOfTheEnd14 said:

((The mech has a machine gun arm and an electric arc gun which can switch to engineer tools (as the bot is used for both engineering and combat) and is highly armoured. It can also fly and hover and can activate a front shield. There is a weak spot but I'm not going to say it right here right now as normally people tend to make their OCs somehow know what I said ooc sometimes (Just fight the mech or something and the time will come)))

"Alright...now then. Question time"

"How about you come along with me and we can stop this madness or we can do this the hard way...as most people seem to like it..."

"(Whispering to herself) Why did I even ask...they always do it the hard way, it just makes everything more harder to settle"

5 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

((The mech has a machine gun arm and an electric arc gun which can switch to engineer tools (as the bot is used for both engineering and combat) and is highly armoured. It can also fly and hover and can activate a front shield. There is a weak spot but I'm not going to say it right here right now as normally people tend to make their OCs somehow know what I said ooc sometimes (Just fight the mech or something and the time will come)))

"How about you come along with me and we can stop this madness or we can do this the hard way...as most people seem to like it..."

"(Whispering to herself) Why did I even ask...they always do it the hard way, it just makes everything more harder to settle"

"Why would I want to go back with you, if I was running? What do you think I'd like to do?" Rogue shouted up at the mech. Two Ripkas, modified for sawing through armor, popped from hidden sheathes on the backs of his hands. They revved violently as he stared down the mech.

7 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

"I've got a question for you," Richard shot back.  "Is killing another Warframe worth the paltry 'reward' he offered you?"

Edited by Yzjdriel

10 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

Lily shrugged. "Coward. I bet you're too weak to fight without that mech. Weak, Scared little coward!"