Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

focus drops in draco makes how much difference?

eziowar3

Question

i use mag crush instead rj in draco and i do it from under floor, so i dont pick up the focus drops which are little far from my position, i use greater lens and i gain 6k focus in 1 slow round of draco(capping 2 points ony),, so i want to know approx. how much focus i am missing for not picking up those focus drops?

Edited by eziowar3

10 answers to this question

That is not true at all

I log daily n draco to get my focus point.

I use Ash, and carry only one weapon (primary)

I get around 55000 focus in one game (4 rounds) and 22000 syndicate points

Normally i finish my daily caps of focus in 2 games (4 squad members) to maximize the enemies number.

Also one small advice, capture 3 not 4 points, that way you will have a longer game and more enemies to kill, and you will end up with around 65000 to 75000 per game

5 minutes ago, eziowar3 said:

thats cant be true, how can u get 55k focus in 4 round with 3 capping? unless u have affinity booster, also my question was completely different

yes i have affinity booster, and i invite you whenever you want to join me in a game and see for yourself

Average kills in one draco is about 1000 kills, that's enough to get around 50000 focus points

7 minutes ago, (XB1)Oussii said:

yes i have affinity booster, and i invite you whenever you want to join me in a game and see for yourself

Average kills in one draco is about 1000 kills, that's enough to get around 50000 focus points

thats still not relevant with what i asked, i asked "so i want to know approx. how much focus i am missing for not picking up those focus drops? " and also it's impossible to get 1000 kills in 1 round when u caping 3 points. or if u talking about getting total 1000 kills in 4 rounds then it's possible by caping 3 but then it's impossible to get 50k focus from only 1000kills even with 2x affinity booster.

Edited by eziowar3

4 minutes ago, eziowar3 said:

thats still not relevant with what i asked, i asked "so i want to know approx. how much focus i am missing for not picking up those focus drops? "

during one wave, i was able to pick 14700 points in one pick. but that was one time only

On average i say you are missing quite a lot, presuming that with every pick up you gets 3000. x 4 picks up per wave.. that's 12000. give and take 2000 less which leaves you with 10000 every wave.

So you do your math

After changes to spawn pattern on Draco, picking all convergences on RJ Excal with a greater lens tends to give a bit under 50k during two slow waves. Around 40k~47k depending on how focused your squad on you, how good is your Trin, do people block spawns, how lucky you are with those spawns, and are there any leechers. I think, you "can" get over 50k if everything goes perfectly, but I stopped aiming for that.

That's without affinity booster, obviously.

Edited by Epsik-kun