Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where would one report troublesome players?

(XBOX)iTzblockyy

Question

In which forum or, what process would one report, with screenshots, players in game for behaving in an abusive manner? Such as insults, vulgarity.. a combination of both.. generally making aspects of the game unattractive.. like the trade chat that Ive grown to love/hate so much.

16 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, KirukaChan said:

You can report them to Support. Screenshots will help with that.

Ah, the PC tenno.. the best of the tenno.* hides in cover * ..

Ive looked for support before creating this topic though, unless its 6 am and im sleepy ( which is the case ) I'll need a little direction as to where that is.

** EDIT ** - Support desk, nvm. Thanks, I see it

Edited by (XB1)iAmForever ExE

19 minutes ago, (XB1)iAmForever ExE said:

Ah, the PC tenno.. the best of the tenno.* hides in cover * ..

Ive looked for support before creating this topic though, unless its 6 am and im sleepy ( which is the case ) I'll need a little direction as to where that is.

Sleepy is understandable. I would be too if I didn't work graveyards.

Anyhoo, go to this link: https://warframe.com/login?destination=zendesk

You'll need to login with the same info you use to login for the game. It should be straightforward from there.

Just now, KirukaChan said:

Sleepy is understandable. I would be too if I didn't work graveyards.

Anyhoo, go to this link: https://warframe.com/login?destination=zendesk

You'll need to login with the same info you use to login for the game. It should be straightforward from there.

" Should " .. lol.

Thanks though my man. And good luck staying up at work. 

41 minutes ago, WinterishRope said:

This is a rated M game.

Why would you expect to be in a friendly enviorment.

Because Respect is a core tenet of the game's social rules. 

Rated M, for Mature. Another way it could be interpreted is "Rated M, for Mature, so if you're unable to act like a mature, sensible and levelheaded individual you probably shouldn't be playing the game."

Being abusive towards others, insulting them, throwing tantrums and using profanity is childish behavior, and childish is an antonym of mature.

21 minutes ago, Letter13 said:

Rated M, for Mature. Another way it could be interpreted is "Rated M, for Mature, so if you're unable to act like a mature, sensible and levelheaded individual you probably shouldn't be playing the game."

Being abusive towards others, insulting them, throwing tantrums and using profanity is childish behavior, and childish is an antonym of mature.

Well said. Adults are about infinity times more respectful than teenagers are.

3 hours ago, KirukaChan said:

Well said. Adults are about infinity times more respectful than teenagers are.

Not really infinity times. Sure adults are likely to be more respectful in general, but in general not that much more and it also depends on the person.

7 hours ago, WinterishRope said:

This is a rated M game.

Why would you expect to be in a friendly enviormen

Rated M, and rated " Duke Nukem " are two separate things.  But I'm going to assume that forum rules regarding vulgarity and insults apply to in-game as well.

6 hours ago, Error989 said:

Just dont mention his name here, it's against the rules.
Also support will tell you that they'll monitor his actions from now on (unless he was really really rude).

Thanks, I read the code of conduct. No " naming & shaming " .. But its common sense.  :)

6 hours ago, Letter13 said:

^^

This.

4 hours ago, XSniperwolfX said:

well , do you really want to ruin someones game, i understand how you feel but , no matter where you go there are those type of players everywhere

Of course the intention is not to ruin someone gaming experience, but so that he doesnt ruin others experience as well, it's necessary, and ultimately out of my hands decision wise.

But thanks everyone, complaint ticket filed. We can let this topic fade into nothingness now.  :)

On 6/6/2016 at 9:04 AM, Letter13 said:

That whole bottom line sounds like a good portion of the gaming community.