The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

On 03.07.2016 at 5:49 AM, Rakawan said:

Melanie smiles.

"Despite his initial impression." She says. "I think Arbiter Ryoko would like you. He has always wished Tenno would be more involved with Synergy. More bodies means more strength."

She folds her hands.

"Theylin evacuated those miners." She says. "But your assistance in that matter is neither overlooked nor without thanks. For payment of that we can provide 1 million units of the standard resources and fifty thousand of the rarer ones. Or..."

She gestures to a newly appeared map of the planet.

"You will notice that Phenix has three continents." She says. "We have long wanted to expand to the other two, however we have lacked the numbers." 

She leans back.

"With the miners that were rescued, and your proposal, and idea has occurred to me." She says. "These continents are rich in resources, and with Theylin's fleet we now have greater transport capabilities. While the civilians will likely remain on this continent it would not be inconceivable to start a mining station on the other continent. Day to day transportation would be handled by Theylin, so as not to strain your fleets."

"However." she says. "You would operate under the same charter as Clan Miraalan. Phenix would be your home, but not your dominion. My family has paid for this planet in blood and we will not allow others to divide it into personal kingdoms."

She seems to relax.

"In short I am willing to enter a joint venture." She says. "With some caveats. the continent would be your land, not your dominion. The civilians would be workers, but still citizens of Synergy."

The heavy-armored man twitched, as if giggling under his helmet. He shook his head in refusal tho. In the background, a short voice message rang: "one hundred eighty seconds"

"At the first place, we are soldiers, Melanie, not settlers. On-duty soldiers have no home other than the headquarters they were assigned to. Placing elements of our administrative infrastructure on your territory is both unreasonable and technically impossible, alas. If you were asking for a stationary garrison, I'm afraid it is a premature topic. At the moment, we are willing to collaborate in such ways: fleet and personnel support on request, intelligence safety, and exchange. We can put a part of our fleet in a standby mode, ensuring you will receive proper protection from the space should we receive the call. Along with the fleet, you may count on..." he stumbled, mentally calculating forces availability, "four to five mid-division platoons of rapid reaction task forces. To make it clearer for you, it is up to seventy to ninety operatives like those you have seen already. Same as the fleet, they will be in standby mode, acting only in alarm situations. As for our intelligence web, we are ready to use it to scan the established information networks for potential threats to your project. You may want to discuss it in particular, but this is the wide and deep topic for another time" He shifted his quite considerable weight slightly before continuing, "As for the exchange part, we are willing to support your colonization campaign with occasional investments, resettlement of those refugee civilians we sometimes come across during our operations and providing the previously mentioned security measures. Should the joint venture demonstrate potential, we will offer more services and projects from our side. As of now, we want to see the initial geological survey report containing Rhodium, Terbium, Neodymium, Xenon and coolant minerals that can potentially surpass Cryotic.

The solid, tenno-built frigate floating nearby the colonel's spaceship took his attention for a short moment

"But please, do not think that your generous offer to situate our headquarters at Phenix was not appreciated. To demonstrate our gratitude, we would like to receive a list of highly sought-after by you resources. The chances are that we may find additional donatable clauses... especially after this raid's completion" he paused again and gazed at Chancellor firmly, "The success of interstellar frontier meets our political course, Chancellor"

Edited by Teloch

9 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"We can use modules to change the damage up once it's been fabricated." Felicity says. "Rail should have minimum recoil, so stablizers will be less necessary."

The gun design hovers in the air.

"Which brings us back to what to do with the extra space." She says.

"Well da silencer still sounds very useful to me. Although i don't exactly know what the other options where for the extra space"

On 6/30/2016 at 9:53 PM, Rakawan said:

The arbiter motions to a toolbox.

"If either of you want to do some custom work I have a few tools available." He says. "For fellow Tenno I can spare some resources and tech."

Nox nods in return, pulling her vectis off her back, placing it in the air just above a work table, void energy beginning to dissassemble the gun to it's most basic of components. Judging from her experience with it, she figured she would need some forma, some oxium, and probably some tellurium, knowing orokin construction like she did. The back of her mind began reaching back to where the box of supplies was. Besides all the proxy and weapon parts, there should be the resources she needed to finish this weapon at last. Perhaps even the exilus adapter she needed to finally create an alt-fire mode.

On 7/1/2016 at 5:29 AM, kyrozon said:

"Well maybe ya will see next time i come around to visit this place." 

"A higher usage or Oxium? Smart i need to remeber that." 

Nox nods slightly, most of the other warframes in her operator's arsenal being comparitively heavier, even with less weaponry.

Eon: "This Trinity Prime chassis and systems are the culmination of years of research on operator's behalf. The... Helmet incident that led to her altered helm and sentience were an added bonus, I like to think."

22 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The internal a of the gun are a mess. Here appears to be little space. And where there could be is filled with a heat resistant gel covering wires. It seems to oak the typical Grineer "elegance". Looking at the internals it is a wonder the weapon even functions. Still there seems to be some hope of improvement. The systems present are high quality.

Ryoko nods.

"I started back in the Orokin era. Before the Void Jump accident I was going to be an engineer. Lost that chance after becoming Tenno. Figured if I had the skills I might as well do what I could."

He looks back at the rifle.

"Still Felicity usually did most of the modifications." He said. "She patched me up after every fight, and made sure I had an edge when I needed it."

it is clear this person is someone who mattered dearly to him.

"I miss those days." He said. "Watching her work was... Calming."

He seems to pause for a moment then lifts the reassembled rifle.

"You should see Darrin's Hek." He said. "I don't know what exactly he feeds it, but I doubt it could even be classified as a hand cannon anymore. If he could up the range he could probably use to to shoot down Ogmas."

The trinity stares for a moment at the shotgun that looked more appropriate as an archwing weapon, nodding her approval. Though admittadly, she wondered if it could be enhanced for ground use...

22 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"Assuming the Arbiter." Ryoko says. "Yes there are two of us, assuming he comes down from that Vaykor Formorian. He's like a kid at Christmas with that thing."

"As for the void.. I believe in a higher power." Ryoko says. "I think we were meant to survive. Felicity used to say..."

You hear the door open and a young women walks through. She does not appear to have the scars most Tenno do, however her eyes glow with power. She appears slightly younger than the Arbiter, but past her teens, unlike many Tenno.

She seems vaguely familiar. As if you have seen her before somewhere, a long time ago.

"That you were meant to destroy all that was corrupted and twisted." She says. "So that it could be rebuilt, into something better."

She walks  up to the Arbiter and kisses him on the cheek before examining the rifle.

"Are the mag rails acting up again?" She asks. "Did you try reversing the polarity?"

"And shoot myself in the shoulder?" Ryoko asks. "Why... Oh. You know, someday we are going to have to watch those old holo-vids."

The two stand close together, examining the rifle with a curious gaze.

Nox actually manages a giggle, surprisingly, in her own voice, before she falls silent again, operator and warframe alike grinning ear to ear, even if Nox physically could not. She always found a certain joy in finding happy couples, these days.

21 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"We'd need a magnetic focusing system." The woman says. "Something like..."

She rummages in a crate.

"Ryoko, have you seen my focusing kit?" She asks.

"Melanie used it for the Plasma Lance, remember?" The Arbtier calls back.

"Drat." The young woman says. "I'm out of ideas then. If this were one of my Orokin weapons I could..."

Her eyes gleam.

"Why not change our approach?" She asks. "We're thinking like Grineer, trying to fix and replace. Why not think like Sentient. Take the concept and utilize it in a new design?"

she turns to Ruoko.

"Did you finish installing the fabricator in my lab?" She asks.

"Finished and stocked with what recovered prime components I could spare." He replies. "Should be ready to go, as soon as you have a design."

The young woman turns to you.

"Would you like to see my lab?" She asks. "It's much more pristine than this storage room."

Nox nearly drops everything her mind is currently holding up at the mention of what she assumed to be a functional lab with orokin-era facilities. Her sniper parts visibly drop before rising back into the air, signifying her admittad shock.

((My sincerest of apologies for the megapost and delay. It's been a helluva week.))

Edited by BulletsforTeeth

51 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

(( I have returned!, Im a bit disspoitned that this has truned into else, now, rather then staying in one place, can I make a suggestion make two of the Sgnrey topics, where one is involved with fighting outside of the station and one that goes around inside the station, etc))

((This belongs in OOC thread. There will be only one thread. You don't have to join combat if you don't want.))

*The Small Senty follows the ember until they reach Torment, its master can be seen in one of the seat rows, shes light-black, with sentient armor on, the logo glows quite bright*

*The Senty, jumps up and down, happy, point to where his master is*  

*The Syarn Prime, with the Ember clears out the finial Infested mess, however her ship still remains a inside the grav-beam *

*Clorha, stands in the middle, she goes to thank the ember, but then grips onto her head and calls out*

"USELESS HOLLOW SHELLS" *She then attempts to attack the Ember*

On July 3, 2016 at 2:14 AM, kyrozon said:

"Well da silencer still sounds very useful to me. Although i don't exactly know what the other options where for the extra space"

"Extra magazine space or another barrel." Felicity says. "Either more shots per reload or trigger pull."

Edited by Rakawan

On July 3, 2016 at 1:53 AM, Teloch said:

The heavy-armored man twitched, as if giggling under his helmet. He shook his head in refusal tho. In the background, a short voice message rang: "one hundred eighty seconds"

"At the first place, we are soldiers, Melanie, not settlers. On-duty soldiers have no home other than the headquarters they were assigned to. Placing elements of our administrative infrastructure on your territory is both unreasonable and technically impossible, alas. If you were asking for a stationary garrison, I'm afraid it is a premature topic. At the moment, we are willing to collaborate in such ways: fleet and personnel support on request, intelligence safety, and exchange. We can put a part of our fleet in a standby mode, ensuring you will receive proper protection from the space should we receive the call. Along with the fleet, you may count on..." he stumbled, mentally calculating forces availability, "four to five mid-division platoons of rapid reaction task forces. To make it clearer for you, it is up to seventy to ninety operatives like those you have seen already. Same as the fleet, they will be in standby mode, acting only in alarm situations. As for our intelligence web, we are ready to use it to scan the established information networks for potential threats to your project. You may want to discuss it in particular, but this is the wide and deep topic for another time" He shifted his quite considerable weight slightly before continuing, "As for the exchange part, we are willing to support your colonization campaign with occasional investments, resettlement of those refugee civilians we sometimes come across during our operations and providing the previously mentioned security measures. Should the joint venture demonstrate potential, we will offer more services and projects from our side. As of now, we want to see the initial geological survey report containing Rhodium, Terbium, Neodymium, Xenon and coolant minerals that can potentially surpass Cryotic.

The solid tenno-built frigate floating near the colonel's spaceship took his attention for a short moment

"But please, do not think that your generous offer to situate our headquarters at Phenix was not appreciated. To demonstrate our gratitude, we would like to receive a list of your highly sought-after resources and assets. The chances are that we may find additional donatable clauses... especially after this raid's completion" he paused again and placed a firm gaze on Chancellor, "The success of interstellar frontier meets our political course, Chancellor"

"Given your reliance on solar rails that makes sense." Melanie says. "Most of our battle groups use ships with fold engines to reach the origin system, negating the use for rails."

"With the miners you rescued, and considering your lack of interest in a privately owned mining station, we will set-up another mine in the next continent. A portion of the resources, and any of the non-standard ones you listed, will be sent to you at determined intervals. These rest will be divided between our forces as we see fit."

"We will also offer you our fold engine research. No doubt your heavier ships could benefit from such additions. It would also allow for faster travel between Terminus and Phenix."

She rubs her temples.

"As for sought after resources... Ships, civilians, enemy research." She says. "Each of the syndicates has preferences and wants spoils. Each of the Clans has different goals. Anything you do not have a use for, or I the case of ships lack the manpower to crew, would be well rewarded. Orokin tech, is the more mundane variety, is also sought after. Holo-vids for the children, simulators for the workers, and medical tech."

Edited by Rakawan
Removed food engines and re-installed fold engines.

27 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Extra magazine space or another barrel." Felicity says. "Either more shots per reload or trigger pull."

"I reckon i would get more use out of the damange the second barrel gives."

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

"Given your reliance on solar rails that makes sense." Melanie says. "Most of our battle groups use ships with food engines to reach the origin system, negating the use for rails."

"With the miners you rescued, and considering your lack of interest in a privately owned mining station, we will set-up another mine in the next continent. A portion of the resources, and any of the non-standard ones you listed, will be sent to you at determined intervals. These rest will be divided between our forces as we see fit."

"We will also offer you our food engine research. No doubt your heavier ships could benefit from such additions. It would also allow for faster travel between Terminus and Phenix."

She rubs her temples.

"As for sought after resources... Ships, civilians, enemy research." She says. "Each of the syndicates has preferences and wants spoils. Each of the Clans has different goals. Anything you do not have a use for, or I the case of ships lack the manpower to crew, would be well rewarded. Orokin tech, is the more mundane variety, is also sought after. Holo-vids for the children, simulators for the workers, and medical tech."

Yet another message informing that only one hundred twenty seconds were left before the start of the operation rang in the background of colonel's ship.  

Teloch shrugged, "I would not offer fleet and marines emergency support should they be unable to reach Phenix from the point of dislocation fast" He scratched his helmet as if wondering or doubting about something, "Major, would you elaborate the situation to the theorising Chancellor?" 

"Ma'am, we received orders to proceed to this system right after the operation, without the opportunity to refuel. Another reason why we were ordered to proceed through the rails was the necessity to stay true to the protocol" Therese answered politely. 

Teloch nodded at his subordinate and refocused on Melanie again "Either way, I take that as the consent. Although, there are a lot of conditions to be discussed and we are running out of time. That is why I will ask you to accommodate our representatives. This will optimize the communication process and establish the basic diplomatic relationships. I would like Major Therese Bloom - who also happens to be my student - to take this position. Sergeant Ulf Solberg would be her personal assistant"

Colonel's latest words made Ulf involuntarily drop his Lex prime on the ship's floor in surprise. Good thing it was in safety mode. Therse straightened up a bit.

"But..." she tried to ask something, but Teloch interrupted her.

"Consider this opportunity as your long-deserved vacation, Therese. It will also grant you new and valuable experience that might help you gain respect of other warlords"

Therse saluted still confused (a bit), "Yes, sir"

Teloch addressed Melanie once again "These two seem promising, so I would ask you not to spoil them with excessive comfort," he chuckled, "also, this communicational line would be quite useful. Please, split the channel into three lines; one personally for you, one for Therese, and one for other officials who would need to contact me" 

Edited by Teloch

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

Yet another message informing that only one hundred twenty seconds were left before the start of the operation rang in the background of colonel's ship.  

Teloch shrugged, "I would not offer fleet and marines emergency support should they be unable to reach Phenix from the point of dislocation fast" He scratched his helmet as if wondering or doubting about something, "Major, would you elaborate the situation to the theorising Chancellor?" 

"Ma'am, we received orders to proceed to this system right after the operation, without the opportunity to refuel. Another reason why we were ordered to proceed through the rails was the necessity to stay true to the protocol" Therese answered politely. 

Teloch nodded at his subordinate and refocused on Melanie again "Either way, I take that as the consent. Although, there are a lot of conditions to be discussed and we are running out of time. That is why I will ask you to accommodate our representatives. This will optimize the communication process and establish the basic diplomatic relationships. I would like Major Therese Bloom - who also happens to be my student - to take this position. Sergeant Ulf Solberg would be her personal assistant"

Colonel's latest words made Ulf involuntarily drop his Lex prime on the ship's floor in surprise. Good thing it was in safety mode. Therse straightened up a bit.

"But..." she tried to ask something, but Teloch interrupted her.

"Consider this opportunity as your long-deserved vacation, Therese. It will also grant you new and valuable experience that might help you gain respect of other warlords"

Therse saluted still confused (a bit), "Yes, sir"

Teloch addressed Melanie once again "These two seem promising, so I would ask you not to spoil them with excessive comfort," he chuckled, "also, this communicational line would be quite useful. Please, split the channel into three lines; one personally for you, one for Therese, and one for other officials who would need to contact me" 

"Just to clarify." Melanie said. "You are authorizing these representatives to negotiate details regarding the resource portions and other exchanges?"

She taps a few keys on the armchair.

"Simon will have our operatives place another set of beacons so we can maintain this as an official channel." She says. "As a show of appreciation if you ever find yourself in need of a Dreadnought class ship, the Vengeance and Interitus will be sent to aid you, if possible. They're currently under repair, but once they are battle-ready we would be honored to assist you."

Edited by Rakawan

1 minute ago, Rakawan said:

"Just to clarify." Melanie said. "You are authorizing these representatives to negotiate details regarding the resource portions and other exchanges?"

She taps a few keys on the armchair.

"Simon will have our operatives place another set of beacons so we can maintain this as an office channel." She says. "As a show of appreciation if you ever find yourself in need of a Dreadnought class ship, the Vengeance and Interitus will be sent to aid you, if possible. They're currently under repair, but once they are battle-ready we would be honored to assist you."

"She has no authority to make the ultimate decision, but she will elaborate our points of interest, receive the information, answer your questions about our organisation, should you have such, and execute other functions as our official lobbyist and spokesman" he said briefly before the now-familiar voice announced the last minute before action: "sixty seconds... Commander?"

Teloch distanced from the camera, "All wings and carriers at your positions. We stick to the original plan, which means we do the job quickly, efficiently, and with no mercy. Radio silence regime in ten seconds. Good hunt, tigers". Before switching the transmission off, he nodded his head in parting gesture.

Therese watched transmission ends, leaving the screen jet-black. She leant back against the seat, folded her hands, and looked at Melanie expectingly as if waiting for her to share with impressions.

2 hours ago, Teloch said:

"She has no authority to make the ultimate decision, but she will elaborate our points of interest, receive the information, answer your questions about our organisation, should you have such, and execute other functions as our official lobbyist and spokesman" he said briefly before the now-familiar voice announced the last minute before action: "sixty seconds... Commander?"

Teloch distanced from the camera, "All wings and carriers at your positions. We stick to the original plan, which means we do the job quickly, efficiently, and with no mercy. Radio silence regime in ten seconds. Good hunt, tigers". Before switching the transmission off, he nodded his head in parting gesture.

Therese watched transmission ends, leaving the screen jet-black. She leant back against the seat, folded her hands, and looked at Melanie expectingly as if waiting for her to share with impressions.

The ship shudders slightly as it lands and Bill, the injured Archon, staggers outside. 

"All clear." He says. "Honor guard ready ma'am."

Melanie rises.

"Thank you Bill." She says. "Get yourself to the medical bay."

Outside he ship is the Citadel. An Orokin tower similar to the structures on the moon. Landing pads sprout from the sides like leaves on a flower stem, some lying flat against the wall.

"Wlecome to the citadel." Melanie says. "We have rooms for visiting representatives set aside, if you require them later. The acoomodations are... Spartan."

She nods to the robed figures around the group and they move forward.

"Your commander is different from the other Tenno I have encountered." She says. "Tell me more about your organization, your commander, and, of course, yourself."

Edited by Rakawan

5 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"I reckon i would get more use out of the damange the second barrel gives."

"Understood." Felicity says. "Installing component."

You look at the weapon and see that it is nearly finished. The trigger mechanism is the only part left open.

"One thing left." Felicity says. "Besides naming it of course."

7 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*Legion walks around in the open eye, he seems to slow down, and start holding his head in some what kind of pain, odd sounds can be heard coming from the frame*

A Seraph walks over.

"Are you okay sir?" He asks. "Do you need assistance?"

On July 3, 2016 at 9:09 AM, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox nods in return, pulling her vectis off her back, placing it in the air just above a work table, void energy beginning to dissassemble the gun to it's most basic of components. Judging from her experience with it, she figured she would need some forma, some oxium, and probably some tellurium, knowing orokin construction like she did. The back of her mind began reaching back to where the box of supplies was. Besides all the proxy and weapon parts, there should be the resources she needed to finish this weapon at last. Perhaps even the exilus adapter she needed to finally create an alt-fire mode.

Nox nods slightly, most of the other warframes in her operator's arsenal being comparitively heavier, even with less weaponry.

Eon: "This Trinity Prime chassis and systems are the culmination of years of research on operator's behalf. The... Helmet incident that led to her altered helm and sentience were an added bonus, I like to think."

The trinity stares for a moment at the shotgun that looked more appropriate as an archwing weapon, nodding her approval. Though admittadly, she wondered if it could be enhanced for ground use...

Nox actually manages a giggle, surprisingly, in her own voice, before she falls silent again, operator and warframe alike grinning ear to ear, even if Nox physically could not. She always found a certain joy in finding happy couples, these days.

Nox nearly drops everything her mind is currently holding up at the mention of what she assumed to be a functional lab with orokin-era facilities. Her sniper parts visibly drop before rising back into the air, signifying her admittad shock.

((My sincerest of apologies for the megapost and delay. It's been a helluva week.))

"I'm sure you could join her." Ryoko says. "It's been a while since she's been able to relax and design things. Every since she Changed she's been busy training."

He holds up his armpad and looks at it.

"I myself have things to attend to." He says. "Please excuse me."

He bows and walks out the door.

13 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"I'm sure you could join her." Ryoko says. "It's been a while since she's been able to relax and design things. Every since she Changed she's been busy training."

He holds up his armpad and looks at it.

"I myself have things to attend to." He says. "Please excuse me."

He bows and walks out the door.

Nox nods her head, following Ryoko out the door before turning towards where the other two had headed, the various pieces of her Vectis prime in tow, the crate of supplies rapidly approaching. Eon remembers this fact, calling out to the arbiter: "Mind the crate! A tenno won't stop that thing once it's got momentum."

1 hour ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox nods her head, following Ryoko out the door before turning towards where the other two had headed, the various pieces of her Vectis prime in tow, the crate of supplies rapidly approaching. Eon remembers this fact, calling out to the arbiter: "Mind the crate! A tenno won't stop that thing once it's got momentum."

The Arbiter turns and gestures with his hand.

"I am no mere Tenno." He says with a hit of amusement. 

The crate glows golden and comes to a halt, before slowly edging forward again.

The Arbiter raises a hand in farewell, golden energy fading from to, and then vanishes in a flash.

Down the hall a door opens and a strange white sphere with gold paced designs floats out.

"Tenno Eon." A feminine cephalon says. "This way please."

21 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The Arbiter turns and gestures with his hand.

"I am no mere Tenno." He says with a hit of amusement. 

The crate glows golden and comes to a halt, before slowly edging forward again.

The Arbiter raises a hand in farewell, golden energy fading from to, and then vanishes in a flash.

Down the hall a door opens and a strange white sphere with gold paced designs floats out.

"Tenno Eon." A feminine cephalon says. "This way please."

Nox turns around as the frost brings the crate to a halt, a golden energy she cannot recognise enveloping his before the Arbiter bids farewell and vanishes. She shakes her head rapidly, staring at the crate in mild awe before her attention is grabbed by the voice of a female cephalon. Nox turns her head to see a white sphere with golden projections. She assumes the oddly beautiful object to be the Cephalon's avatar, the warframe following it as she looks around, taking in more of the sprawling underground facility.

1 minute ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox turns around as the frost brings the crate to a halt, a golden energy she cannot recognise enveloping his before the Arbiter bids farewell and vanishes. She shakes her head rapidly, staring at the crate in mild awe before her attention is grabbed by the voice of a female cephalon. Nox turns her head to see a white sphere with golden projections. She assumes the oddly beautiful object to be the Cephalon's avatar, the warframe following it as she looks around, taking in more of the sprawling underground facility.

The ship seems to take up most of true underground facility. You can see supports trusts being removed and workers calling out to eachother. It seems like something is happening.

"Inside, please." The Cephalon says. "It should be safe during launch but we are taking precautions."

the cephalon pauses and then the shell around its form spins.

"Where are my manners." It says. "I am Cephalon Athena, one of the new Series-3 cephalon for the second generation of Tenno. Are there any questions I can answer?"

24 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The ship seems to take up most of true underground facility. You can see supports trusts being removed and workers calling out to eachother. It seems like something is happening.

"Inside, please." The Cephalon says. "It should be safe during launch but we are taking precautions."

the cephalon pauses and then the shell around its form spins.

"Where are my manners." It says. "I am Cephalon Athena, one of the new Series-3 cephalon for the second generation of Tenno. Are there any questions I can answer?"

Nox nods, remaining quiet as she walks through the door where the cephalon had indicated. She looked somewhat puzzled, pensive perhaps, but eon seemed as though he was going haywire.

Eon: "A new series of cephalon? No wait, there's a new generation of tenno?! How long has this been happening?"

Nox shakes her head, placing her hand to the front of her helmet, the tenno mentally reprimanding Eon for barraging there host with questions. She's curious herself, but would ask  in a more polite manner, were it not for her vow of silence that required her cephalon to speak on her behalf. Mere moments later, her crate arrives through the door, coming to a halt as it floats on void energy, the warframe looking up to see her crate of 'toys' behind her, if the toys are albeit deadly and creative.

Edited by BulletsforTeeth

*It took Rhys a moment, but once he had the form, his hands were flying away.  His name was simply Rhys.  He had long ago disregarded his last name and thusly wrote N/A on that part of the form.  He was a Tenno, currently inhabiting a Vauban Prime.  His reason for visiting was a simple matter.  He had heard rumors and was looking to find this 'Project Synergy'.  He knew Grineer could be friendly, and Corpus as well; His alliances had proven that.  He had only a few small matters to declare.  Two modified Sentinels, each holding a Cephalon instead of their normal A.I protocols, the usual cache of weapons and warframes, nothing major, but he'd figure Rail Control would appreciate knowing beforehand.  Sending the form back, he added a small message, reading, {Is this OK?  Anything missing?}*

16 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

"Relatively recently." Athena says. "My operator was the first to successfully undergo Ascendance. She has attempted to assist others but so far only seven others have survived the process. Despite the high mortality rate of void exposure there are still many willing volunteers, however Arbiters Ryoko and Darrin have altered the selection process to buy time for a study of potential safety measures."

Felicity turns as you enter.

"Athena." She says. "What are you telling our guests?"

"They asked about the second generation Tenno." Athena replies.

Felicity nods.

"I was wondering when someone would ask about that." She says. 

The door behind you shuts and you hear a heavy thud as a sealing system engages.

The firing of engines is heard outside.

"Did Athena answer your questions?" Felicity asks. "If not perhaps I can help."

She motions Cynthia over and shows her Hek to work the consoles before stepping up to you.

Edited by Rakawan