The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

"

7 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"I have both." She says. "Would you like to see them?"

"YES, yes indeed!"

The Chroma presses a series of buttons and a series of small boxes are spat out of the nanocompressor in the armory section.

"I had feared I would need to gather some salvage of some kind from one of the two facilities in order to pull this off."

The Operator begins to explain calmly as the Chroma fervently dashes across the room and begins sticking the drone's various guts and components neatly into each of the boxes.

"However, assuming your lab has the capabilities, I believe one of the projects I've been working on might be solvable in a mere matter of days rather then weeks or months."

The Chroma finishes placing the components neatly into the separate boxes before shoving the small group into a final large box the armory belches out, the Chroma then proceeds to gently hand the Operator the husk of the drone itself which it places into the pack on it's back.

"If you wouldn't mind my asking, I would like to utilize your workshop to do a bit of precision work upon this small fellow here."

The Operator shakes the pack a bit.

- half an hour later... -

With the liset docked and the baggage left behind this time, Icarus and Luv walked side by side through the pathways. They tried to enjoy the scenery like normal people, but they got bored soon after.

9 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The location was the monostory, at one of the balconies. There was a Nova with the Aluta skin and Lamia helmet and a few others cladded in various robes.The Nova would be recognisable as the Fire Hawx member due to the emblem on her shoulder. 

Reaching the coordinates, Icarus noticed the Nova on the balcony before they'd enter the building, as well as her emblem. "That's probably her..." he said.

"Who?" Luv asked.

"The one who sent the message"

"The what now?"

Icarus sighed. Instead of entering the building, they decided to call up at the person "Hey! You wanted to meet?"

Luv just acted like she knew what was going on.

9 minutes ago, Unus said:

"

"YES, yes indeed!"

The Chroma presses a series of buttons and a series of small boxes are spat out of the nanocompressor in the armory section.

"I had feared I would need to gather some salvage of some kind from one of the two facilities in order to pull this off."

The Operator begins to explain calmly as the Chroma fervently dashes across the room and begins sticking the drone's various guts and components neatly into each of the boxes.

"However, assuming your lab has the capabilities, I believe one of the projects I've been working on might be solvable in a mere matter of days rather then weeks or months."

The Chroma finishes placing the components neatly into the separate boxes before shoving the small group into a final large box the armory belches out, the Chroma then proceeds to gently hand the Operator the husk of the drone itself which it places into the pack on it's back.

"If you wouldn't mind my asking, I would like to utilize your workshop to do a bit of precision work upon this small fellow here."

The Operator shakes the pack a bit.

Felicity looks at Hund.

"What, exactly, does this drone do?" She asks. "You give off a very strong Mad Scientist vibe, and I'd rather not unwittingly craft a doomsday device."

Edited by Rakawan

8 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

"Very well" *He Looks to Zaeed* "Now, chuold we get this task over with?, I seek to see how Ceda works and how well she does"

*He chuckles* "Oh I bet you do...*laughs* "Lets go" *He begins to walk to his place*

Luna and Ceda followed after Zaeed. Luna tried to absorb the enviroment while Ceda quietly floated along - she were making system preparations, but like with all Cephalons you never know if they are actually doing anything unless they show it.

Edited by Luthim
Minor edits.

"Oh nononono!"

The Operator states as the Chroma hefts the box and drops it by the door.

"On the contrary, this is a life-CONSERVEING device, not one which ends others!"

The Operator pulls the empty husk out of the pack and holds it in one hand from the bottom.

"This little beauty will be our little explorer when the time comes, you diddn't actually expect me to start hurling PEOPLE through rifts if/when we found the Cartographic Signaller piece, did you?"

At the moment it said "beauty", the Operator began to "fly" the drone like a small toy airplane in it's hands. It abruptly stops on the word "people" and begins turning it over in it's hands.

On the black and endless sky that was space, appeared, surprise, another black thing, with small assets of pink and blood red. It was a liset, some may call it an edgy liset, but only a few called whatever's inside edgy and kept all their organs till the end of the month...

The trails of pink energy blasted out by the engines made it evident that it was flying towards the rail at high speeds. Thankfully it stopped not too far away, and the large cargo container attached to it was now visible too.

"Is this the last space sling shot I have to travel on? I wanna sell my meat darnit!" a strong but feminine voice rings through the comms, having a eerie feel to everyone hearing it "This is Alice, QueenofMadness yadeyadeyaaa~ you know the jist. The Voidwalkers are my clan, even though I wear the emblem of Satan himself, I hope it IS an inconvenience. Why I'm here you ask? I heard you like meat, so I brought you some, a lot of it. Wanna start a business, know what I mean? You should visit sometime, and you'll never want to leave..." she was talking fast, but not too fast for anybody to not know what she meant "So, can we get this over with so I can spread the word of hell with delicious medium-rare flesh?"

38 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

On the black and endless sky that was space, appeared, surprise, another black thing, with small assets of pink and blood red. It was a liset, some may call it an edgy liset, but only a few called whatever's inside edgy and kept all their organs till the end of the month...

The trails of pink energy blasted out by the engines made it evident that it was flying towards the rail at high speeds. Thankfully it stopped not too far away, and the large cargo container attached to it was now visible too.

"Is this the last space sling shot I have to travel on? I wanna sell my meat darnit!" a strong but feminine voice rings through the comms, having a eerie feel to everyone hearing it "This is Alice, QueenofMadness yadeyadeyaaa~ you know the jist. The Voidwalkers are my clan, even though I wear the emblem of Satan himself, I hope it IS an inconvenience. Why I'm here you ask? I heard you like meat, so I brought you some, a lot of it. Wanna start a business, know what I mean? You should visit sometime, and you'll never want to leave..." she was talking fast, but not too fast for anybody to not know what she meant "So, can we get this over with so I can spread the word of hell with delicious medium-rare flesh?"

The rail commander paled and began frantically dialing numbers.

A few minutes later, after the few Tenno psychiatric facilities informed him that they were not missing any patients, he nervousy opened the channel.

"Ummm." He said. "Any... uhhh... cargo to declare?"

44 minutes ago, Unus said:

"Oh nononono!"

The Operator states as the Chroma hefts the box and drops it by the door.

"On the contrary, this is a life-CONSERVEING device, not one which ends others!"

The Operator pulls the empty husk out of the pack and holds it in one hand from the bottom.

"This little beauty will be our little explorer when the time comes, you diddn't actually expect me to start hurling PEOPLE through rifts if/when we found the Cartographic Signaller piece, did you?"

At the moment it said "beauty", the Operator began to "fly" the drone like a small toy airplane in it's hands. It abruptly stops on the word "people" and begins turning it over in it's hands.

"You are very strange." Felicity said with a smile. "You'll fit in well with the rest of our researchers."

She activates a teleport pad and you find yourself, and your new toy, inside a vast facility. A massive Orokin warship, a Dreadnought, sits on the other side of the railing. Doors dot the wall behind you. A man stands on the railing, holding a calculator, hammering it frantically.

"Whathowwhenwherewhowh. . . !"

The Operator on the back of the Chroma seemingly faints and the Chroma's lights dim. It's hand wraps around the Brakk-patterned Redeemer on it's back and it points it around in multiple directions in a panicked manner, like an animal trapped in a cage.

58 minutes ago, Unus said:

"Whathowwhenwherewhowh. . . !"

The Operator on the back of the Chroma seemingly faints and the Chroma's lights dim. It's hand wraps around the Brakk-patterned Redeemer on it's back and it points it around in multiple directions in a panicked manner, like an animal trapped in a cage.

Felicity raises her hands.

"Woah." She said. "This is the lab. I figured you'd want to see it sooner."

The Chroma stops for a few moments in mid point towards a back wall. After several moments stuck in place, the Chroma seaths the Redeemer back onto it's back. A few moments of stareing blankly off into space later and the Chroma's body language resumes a relaxed stance and it turns towards you. The lights on it's face flash in a arhythmic way as it seems to excitedly point at various objects around the room. A few moments of this and it suddenly stops and quietly looks at it's hands before feeling it's face for a few moments.

Immediately, the Chroma pushes the Operator out of it's harness and over it's shoulders into it's waiting hands. The Chroma proceeds to hold the Operator at arm's length in one hand and quickly backhands the Operator once. The Operator quickly comes alive and the Chroma begins to jerk and shake wildly as if an electric current is being run through it's body. After a few moments, the lights on the Chroma resume their usual orange hue and the Operator slowly looks towards you.

"Uh. . . . . ha. . . ha, whatta. . . what a joke, right? Ha. . . . ha. . . was just. . . just messing around. . . no. . . no need. . . no need to be alarmed."

The Operator sounds as if it's gasping for air after being stuck under water for a very long time.

Edited by Unus

9 hours ago, Luthim said:

Luna and Ceda followed after Zaeed. Luna tried to absorb the enviroment while Ceda quietly floated along - she were making system preparations, but like with all Cephalons you never know if they are actually doing anything unless they show it.

*He opens the side door* "Here we are..at our Sanctuary" *The room to the shop, seems to be very identical to Davro's shop, but with the main doors closed, he walks in and opens another door, leading them in*

*Zaeed's personal room seems to be a hybrid of the Perrin Sequence relay room, with a few smaller doors, on each side of the walls, left and right, at the end of the room seems to be high-tech curpous technology at its finest, along with Orokin hybrids and pure Orokin technology. On the ceiling lies a giant Orokin like power core (like the new loka)*.

*However there is a small oddly placed door, right at the end, it seems to be open, and bare?, why waste such a big door for a tiny empty room?*  

12 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

- half an hour later... -

With the liset docked and the baggage left behind this time, Icarus and Luv walked side by side through the pathways. They tried to enjoy the scenery like normal people, but they got bored soon after.

Reaching the coordinates, Icarus noticed the Nova on the balcony before they'd enter the building, as well as her emblem. "That's probably her..." he said.

"Who?" Luv asked.

"The one who sent the message"

"The what now?"

Icarus sighed. Instead of entering the building, they decided to call up at the person "Hey! You wanted to meet?"

Luv just acted like she knew what was going on.

The nova turned to the ship and sighed. "Sorry, that would have been my ship auto broadcasting to any ship nearby in the alliance. But I would love it if you join us for a little tour of this place. I am sure my friend here would be willing to show is around at least." She said as she turned to Fell.

Fell looked at the robed figures. "Could any of you show them around? I still have some business to attend to."

10 hours ago, Rakawan said:

The rail commander paled and began frantically dialing numbers.

A few minutes later, after the few Tenno psychiatric facilities informed him that they were not missing any patients, he nervousy opened the channel.

"Ummm." He said. "Any... uhhh... cargo to declare?"

"Were your ears stabbed out and sold to a sand skate? I said I've got meat! Do your disco laser scanning thing or whatever before I spell the word boredom incorrectly..." the voice replied, a bit more impatient than before. Upon scanning her cargo, lots of organic material would be detected, but surprisingly no contraband.

8 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

The nova turned to the ship and sighed. "Sorry, that would have been my ship auto broadcasting to any ship nearby in the alliance. But I would love it if you join us for a little tour of this place. I am sure my friend here would be willing to show is around at least." She said as she turned to Fell.

Fell looked at the robed figures. "Could any of you show them around? I still have some business to attend to."

The couple sighed. "Alright, getting to know the area sound like a good idea..." Icarus said. After about a minute after entering the building, the reached the balcony the Nova was on. As they waited for the tour to start, Luv asked "And you are...?"

2 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

The couple sighed. "Alright, getting to know the area sound like a good idea..." Icarus said. After about a minute after entering the building, the reached the balcony the Nova was on. As they waited for the tour to start, Luv asked "And you are...?"

"The name is Cyria, it's a pleasure to meet you two."

"Cyria? Strange, Seerena never told us about you..." Icarus commented.

"Well, ignoring my BFs mutterings... My name's Luv, Orokin tech engineer extrodinare, and he's Icarus, my knight in golden armor" Luv said, smiling at the man at her side.

"Also known as head scavenger, thank you dear"

3 hours ago, Denny2669 said:

"Were your ears stabbed out and sold to a sand skate? I said I've got meat! Do your disco laser scanning thing or whatever before I spell the word boredom incorrectly..." the voice replied, a bit more impatient than before. Upon scanning her cargo, lots of organic material would be detected, but surprisingly no contraband.

"Any.. uhhhh... preferences for landing zones?" Nervous Rail Assistant 327 asked.

14 minutes ago, Denny2669 said:

Luv didn't really have anything else to say about that than "Kewl"

2 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Ah so you are friends of Seerena? I don't often work with her as I am more focused on information predating the orokin empire while she is occupied with researching them."

"Welcome to the Monastery of the Ways." A voice says. "You wanted a tour?"

A white and red Equinox walks behind a woman clad in black and red.

Just now, Rakawan said:

"Sure" the Excalibur answered "Oh, and just so we're clear, this is free, right?"

1 minute ago, Denny2669 said:

"Sure" the Excalibur answered "Oh, and just so we're clear, this is free, right?"

The woman stops and the Equinox holds out a hand.

"It would be." She said. "But since you asked, we do accept donations."

The Equinox does not budge from in front of you.

3 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"It would be very nice to have a tour around this place."

Fell looked around at the other robbed figures. "It was nice meeting you again Cyria, but I have something of my own to do."

6 hours ago, LegionCynex said:

*He opens the side door* "Here we are..at our Sanctuary" *The room to the shop, seems to be very identical to Davro's shop, but with the main doors closed, he walks in and opens another door, leading them in*

*Zaeed's personal room seems to be a hybrid of the Perrin Sequence relay room, with a few smaller doors, on each side of the walls, left and right, at the end of the room seems to be high-tech curpous technology at its finest, along with Orokin hybrids and pure Orokin technology. On the ceiling lies a giant Orokin like power core (like the new loka)*.

*However there is a small oddly placed door, right at the end, it seems to be open, and bare?, why waste such a big door for a tiny empty room?*  

"What a curious space.." Ceda said and began to scan the area and look around, though she didn't travel farther in any direction than a close set distance from Luna - so as to not intrude too much.

"There is a certain calm in here.." Luna noted and looked around as well, but unlike Ceda she didn't need to start a scan to know there were more to this room than it appeared - especially not the seemingly empty one in the back.

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"Any.. uhhhh... preferences for landing zones?" Nervous Rail Assistant 327 asked.

"The military district, where they shoot stuff and have the actual right to be brutal. I already made a deal for one of those packaged buildings or whatever, so the boys can get their meat right away! Now, sweatie~… SHALL I PASS?!"

7 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

The woman stops and the Equinox holds out a hand.

"It would be." She said. "But since you asked, we do accept donations."

The Equinox does not budge from in front of you.

The Ember gave her BF a sterm look "You just HAD to ask..."

Icarus sighed, pulling some credits out if his pockets "Let's see... would, uh, 50 credits be enough?"

Luv giggled, nothing is as cheap as 50 credits...