The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Verdant Refuge [Semi-Open roleplay, Revamped]

Rakawan

11 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

"We have several livestock." He says. "It's more that these are a convenient source. They are a threat to the crops and so we kill them. Might as well use the meat once we do."

Ulf holstered his LMG and took a look at the fluffy fiends sorry corpses

"What a weird things diplomats do these days..." 

Edited by Teloch
Whoops... Someone being a bit too sadistic

3 minutes ago, Teloch said:

Ulf loaded the third magazine and opened fire at the remaining beasts

((There aren't any left. They were all dead after the first clip.))

Edited by Rakawan

1 hour ago, LegionCynex said:

"Chroma!, you have a Chomra!? *He seems very srupised* "Oh, by the Orokin, I have't seen him in a long time, However I can..help you, I have a gift when it comes to..Ancient Warframes" 

"Ancient?!"

Ko-Rovak growls at him

"I've been in that thing as long as I remember, and I dont remember any tombs or pyramids!"

The group arrived outside the Liset, eerily approximate in paint-schema to one of the slug-shaped galleons so often seen oppressing the skies above Earth and Mars.

"Just a moment here folks, and I'll soon return with the fragment and the dossier cooked up in regards to the how and the why."

The Operator wills the Ash up to the side port of the ship.

"As for rewards, if you feel like the nigh-inevitable possability of Orokin materials isn't enough, I'll be certain to part with one of my myriad creations after I make a copy at the fabricater. If THAT isn't enough. . ."

The port slides open with a slow hiss and the Ash leaps up to it, pausing with the Operator still hanging over the shoulder in view.

"The information we might unveil may have a significant chance of opening up uncharted territory to our fellow Tenno!"

The Ash soon moves out of view, Operator in hand, and a bit of loud clanking and shuffling is heard from within.

Edited by Unus

7 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Heh, Lotus being a traitor. Honestly i don't know much about her. Blocked any way for her to contact me in minutes after awakening. Thought i was better off alone." Fell grinned under his helmet. "With the abilities i had it was better for other Tenno to stay away. When i met the Shadow he told me how the Tenno had cut down the Orokin. Which in the past i considered myself one of. It was stupid now i look back at it. How i let him talk me into his little group. Not much i can do about it now."

He fired another shot from his weapon. This time the beam lasted about a second longer. Fell was glad he already was getting back into using this gun again. 

"For some Tenno killing the warframe can just be as bad as killing them for real."

"True." Tsun says. "Still you had a reason. Me, I was just mad at the world, at my fellow Tenno. Wanted to make a statement."

3 hours ago, Unus said:

The group arrived outside the Liset, eerily approximate in paint-schema to one of the slug-shaped galleons so often seen oppressing the skies above Earth and Mars.

"Just a moment here folks, and I'll soon return with the fragment and the dossier cooked up in regards to the how and the why."

The Operator wills the Ash up to the side port of the ship.

"As for rewards, if you feel like the nigh-inevitable possability of Orokin materials isn't enough, I'll be certain to part with one of myriad creations after I make a copy at the fabricater. If THAT isn't enough. . ."

The port slides open with a slow hiss and the Ash leaps up to it, pausing with the Operator still hanging over the shoulder in view.

"The information we might unveil may have a significant chance of opening up uncharted territory to our fellow Tenno!"

The Ash soon moves out of view, Operator in hand, and a bit of loud clanking and shuffling is heard from within.

Nox snaps out if her impromptu daze at the mention of proverbial spoils, particularly Orokin artifacts and uncharted territories. Being a weapon nut, such things interested her greatly.

She looks up to the liset before shuffling back, alerting her operator in a hushed tone. Moments later the Trinity seems to relax, almost slumping before standing straight again, as transferrance is initiated, the warframe glowing with her customary red void energy. The energy fades slightly, but her stance, posture is minutely different, the only real outwards sign of two minds mixing.

15 hours ago, Rakawan said:

A Vauban Prime in gray and purple walks up.

"Are you waiting for punch?" He asks.

"If this is the Solar Rail to Synergy, then yes." The tenno replied standing up straight.

The Kubrow began sniffing the Vauban rather suspiciously.

"He's friendly. He's just sniffing you for anything dangerous. He does that a lot actually." 

After what seems like hours, the shuffling and rattling within subsides and, with a pop of the hatch and a flying leap, a Chroma in an overly elaborate Orokinized garb swings out onto the terrain with a dramatic thud. It gets up rather slowly, only to suddenly toss a strange faded looking pyramid shape into the midst of the gathered Tenno.

"A special gift from the Seven."

The Chroma states, it's voice echoes strangely, as though spoken from far off and underwater.

" 300 Dax operatives gave their lives for what was once a simple bauble during our time. They drove their ship into the very heart of Io to keep the Uprisers from obtaining an advantage that would undo all we had wrought given time. If only they had been more thorough. . ."

The Chroma's head tips downward, as much sorrow that the suit could display.

"Go ahead Tenno, touch it. Touch it and taste but a hint of what had been."

The suit gestures towards the pyramid

5 hours ago, Rakawan said:

"True." Tsun says. "Still you had a reason. Me, I was just mad at the world, at my fellow Tenno. Wanted to make a statement."

"Well at least you learned something from it now, didn't you?" 

Fell shot his weapon again, the beam was much weaker and shorter than before. Seems like he almost burned through his energy resevoires, He took a step back and let the gun dismantle itself, letting the pieces of it float around him.

1 hour ago, Unus said:

After what seems like hours, the shuffling and rattling within subsides and, with a pop of the hatch and a flying leap, a Chroma in an overly elaborate Orokinized garb swings out onto the terrain with a dramatic thud. It gets up rather slowly, only to suddenly toss a strange faded looking pyramid shape into the midst of the gathered Tenno.

The Chroma states, it's voice echoes strangely, as though spoken from far off and underwater.

" 300 Dax operatives gave their lives for what was once a simple bauble during our time. They drove their ship into the very heart of Io to keep the Uprisers from obtaining an advantage that would undo all we had wrought given time. If only they had been more thorough. . ."

"Blablablabla why does everyone seem so obsessed with Orokin stuff?"

Cynthia sighed and kneeled down next to the pyramid. She tapped the tip of it. Now if this would display anything related to how the world looks today with the Orokin she would have to try not to stab someone, which most likely will be the case.

Edited by kyrozon

10 hours ago, Teloch said:

"Well I have seen diplomats doing stranger things." Katrina replied as she holstered the Latron. 

15 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

"Well I have seen diplomats doing stranger things." Katrina replied as she holstered the Latron. 

"My condolences to your neural cells then," he replied and added shortly, "and to your faith in humanity"

He visually examined the frozen chunks and the SUV. "I believe now we load these fluffy monstrosities?"

Edited by Teloch

10 hours ago, Dynamon_X said:

"Ancient?!"

Ko-Rovak growls at him

"I've been in that thing as long as I remember, and I dont remember any tombs or pyramids!"

*Chuckles* "Well, if you recall his back story of this frame you'll understand, hes some sort of.."ancient legend", but..regardless, what do you need fixing of this..old war machine" 

5 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

*Chuckles* "Well, if you recall his back story of this frame you'll understand, hes some sort of.."ancient legend", but..regardless, what do you need fixing of this..old war machine" 

*Sylvie looks over to Zaeed* "Easy.., its not a prime yes, but Chomra is still a powerful frame, You have kowngole of very old frames, so help this poor Tenno, Zaeed.." 

12 hours ago, (PS4)SuperShadic445 said:

"If this is the Solar Rail to Synergy, then yes." The tenno replied standing up straight.

"He's friendly. He's just sniffing you for anything dangerous. He does that a lot actually." 

"Understood." The Vauban says. "What is your purpose there?"

8 hours ago, Teloch said:

"My condolences to your neural cells then," he replied and added shortly, "and to your faith in humanity"

He visually examined the frozen chunks and the SUV. "I believe now we load these fluffy monstrosities?"

"Eh thankfully I got clanmates that help me keep faith."

11 hours ago, Unus said:

Nox watches the odd-mannered tenno flip out of his Lisete, presumably having initiated transference while he was up there. She eyes the object as he speaks, reserving her opinion on it until she sees the whole picture.

9 hours ago, kyrozon said:

"Blablablabla why does everyone seem so obsessed with Orokin stuff?"

Cynthia sighed and kneeled down next to the pyramid. She tapped the tip of it. Now if this would display anything related to how the world looks today with the Orokin she would have to try not to stab someone, which most likely will be the case.

"Cynthia, that may be because they were an incredibly advanced civilization. They  may have done the Tenno no good deeds, but they were impressive on a technological level. I don't like them, I don't hate them. What I do like is the tech they left behind. If nothing else, the golden empire had some nice toys..."

2 minutes ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

Nox watches the odd-mannered tenno flip out of his Lisete, presumably having initiated transference while he was up there. She eyes the object as he speaks, reserving her opinion on it until she sees the whole picture.

"Cynthia, that may be because they were an incredibly advanced civilization. They  may have done the Tenno no good deeds, but they were impressive on a technological level. I don't like them, I don't hate them. What I do like is the tech they left behind. If nothing else, the golden empire had some nice toys..."

Cynthia was visibly suprised with the fact that Nox heard her.

"Well I wish i had seen that tech before I joined the military of the Orokin. I used to live in one of the slums you know?"

13 minutes ago, kyrozon said:

Cynthia was visibly suprised with the fact that Nox heard her.

"Well I wish i had seen that tech before I joined the military of the Orokin. I used to live in one of the slums you know?"

"I had heard as much, back in the firing range. As the fragments say, the Orokin weren't tyrannical so much as the ruling class was ignorant and oblivious. Unfortunatly I remain unsure how I became tenno, those memories I have yet to recover. Well, my operator. So I have... Fragments, but I haven't unraveled it all yet. I hold no love for them despite that, though."

Nox steps towards the device, holstering the sniper on her shoulder.

21 hours ago, Teloch said:

Bork climbs back into the transport and drives you over to the mass of fluffles.

"Ahh." The Vauban says. "May I have your reasons for visiting Phenix?"

2 hours ago, BulletsforTeeth said:

"I had heard as much, back in the firing range. As the fragments say, the Orokin weren't tyrannical so much as the ruling class was ignorant and oblivious. Unfortunatly I remain unsure how I became tenno, those memories I have yet to recover. Well, my operator. So I have... Fragments, but I haven't unraveled it all yet. I hold no love for them despite that, though."

Nox steps towards the device, holstering the sniper on her shoulder.

Cynthia didn't reply to Nox. She honestly wasn't one to care much about the past of others. Rather she would have had forgetten her own live in the slums. But it was something she still remebered even through cryo-statis.