The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

Since Luna is based on my in-game character I suppose I could take an in-game screen to give some idea how she might look like. Though with the mention of Sims 4 I wonder if I could make her better there...

It would probably take a small eternity however, so we'll see. (I can spend hours on details, so I would no doubt exhaust myself in the process.)

37 minutes ago, Luthim said:

Since Luna is based on my in-game character I suppose I could take an in-game screen to give some idea how she might look like. Though with the mention of Sims 4 I wonder if I could make her better there...

It would probably take a small eternity however, so we'll see. (I can spend hours on details, so I would no doubt exhaust myself in the process.)

Yeah, well im just going to stick to the Warframe Lore and uses my Tenno Op

41 minutes ago, Luthim said:

Remade my main OCs faces a couple of times, so yeah - I do understand your perfectionistic inclinations

Sam is the punk tomboy sort of girl, and looks the part. Sharp eyes, short black hair, always has earphones.

Side note. Others shows up to the Ascension in robes and bowed when it was their turn. Sam showed up in jeans and a t-shirt. When it was her turn to enter the chamber she tossed Ryoko the headphones and told everyone they may want to cover their ears.

She has, on several occasions, won an argument by technical deafening.

She also gave birth to, and raised, a half Grineer child in a mining colony at the age of 18. When she actually gets serious about things she is a force to be reckoned with.

Edited by Rakawan

5 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Sam is the punk tomboy sort of girl, and looks the part. Sharp eyes, short black hair, always has earphones.

Side note. Others shows up to the Ascension in robes and bowed when it was their turn. Sam showed up in jeans and a t-shirt. When it was her turn to enter the chamber she tossed Ryoko the headphones and told everyone they may want to cover their ears.

She has, on several occasions, won an argument by technical deafening.

She also gave birth to, and raised, a half Grineer child in a mining colony at the age of 18. When she actually gets serious about things she is a force to be reckoned with.

Nice ok, well Im just going to use Tenno-Lore for my Crhs

1 hour ago, Luthim said:

Yes, Ceda is female. It's also worth noting she is from the time of the Orokin - with the primary purpose to aid and guide Tenno. Any cephalon from that age would know of her.

Ahh cool!, I have a "Orokin" who is also from the Orokin time, as well, tho I have yet to bring her in yet.

Also, is it just me or is there choke-points going on in the RP?, cuz this is prorply just all in my head, but thats what I've been getting, and rather awkward and somewhat annoying  

Edited by LegionCynex

12 hours ago, Luthim said:

Sorry if I'm contributing to that, i'm still letting my mind rest. I'm trying to keep up to date on what is happening at least.

Its fine, its just rather awkward, due to timezones and such, by time there is a good flow, i'm in bed or needing to go out, so it needs to pick up agien