Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Synergy [OOC, rules, questions, and miscellany]

Yzjdriel

On July 20, 2016 at 3:16 PM, LegionCynex said:

Small Question: Do Tenno HAVE TO use a Ship/Arcwing in order to enter the station?/Planet?, can they not come in another way?: Like a Inrous coming from the Air, from a Sandstrom. Or a Nova Teleporting in? or a Nyx?

Short of a Fold engine, no. Its far beyond normal teleportation range.Sorry been busy. And got Xcom 2 Shen's Past Gift. Oh the feels. 

1 hour ago, Rakawan said:

Sorry been busy. And got Xcom 2 Shen's Past Gift. Oh the feels. 

right..busy..well..I might end up just jumping off RP, with the lack of relies and responses, as I have plans on bringing 2 more Toon's in and I don't want the hindering of wait times, restricting such. 

Edited by LegionCynex

In the end, I'm just worried I'll explode from having all this dialogue I've been cooking up. In the end though, your "thread", your rules. Tempted to craft an alternate timeline fo Hund by haveing him appear searching in another roleplaying game, but. . . well. . . I'd hate to "abandon" my first roleplaying game.

Legion: You already have a few characters. Try to just stick with one for now, especially since you know that me and Yz are busy with college. I can keep up with everyone so far but not if they keep introducing more characters. If you need someone to speak for Zaeed then just have them connect via communications systems.

Unus: Sorry for the delay. This week may be busier than I thought. I'll let you mini-dm this expedition. Just let me know what things you plan in messages and I'll work with you when I can. 

Edited by Rakawan

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Legion: You already have a few characters. Try to just stick with one for now, especially since you know that me and Yz are busy with college. I can keep up with everyone so far but not if they keep introducing more characters. If you need someone to speak for Zaeed then just have them connect via communications systems.

Unus: Sorry for the delay. This week may be busier than I thought. I'll let you mini-dm this expedition. Just let me know what things you plan in messages and I'll work with you when I can. 

I need to start saving this to my bookmarks..

If thats the case, then I'll draw back the one, for the time being, tho I must of forgot to bring up that, the Syarn Prime & Equinox, crhs of mine are no longer in play, the only ones are in Play is Zaeed. But yes for now I'll pull back one and just stick to the 2 Zaeed's.

Its a shame to see you both, in college at this time and not being so active but thats life, I guess, do you fokes kown when you have a holiday/break? 

I do have more time today. There will be a special event happening soon. You can bring in one additional character for that. I should've have time this week to focus on that. Anyone already on Synergy can all work on this.

SPECIAL EVENT: FUGITIVE.

Hqving failed in his attack against the Arbiter, and his subsequent invasion of the labs, Sven is on the run. His ship, using rudimentary cloaking, has disappeared, however a blockade by Theylin's forces has made it impossible for him to leave normally. 

Uncover his plans. Find out who is involved. Bring him to justice.

Edited by Rakawan

Anyone thinking of joining the RP can do so here, as a bounty hunter. I should have more than enough time now. Yesterday was really busy.   People already playing can either redirect their characters or bring in one-shot character for this.

Anyone thinking of joining the RP can do so here, as a bounty hunter. I should have more than enough time now. Yesterday was really busy.   People already playing can either redirect their characters or bring in one-shot character for this.

humm, any more info on this person OOC?, cuz I was thinking into bringing in my Excalibur - Graxx Crh, as for this "Bounty Hunter", tho I'm unsure if you are looking for specifics, I  chuold go with something that no one ever uses, a Limbo.

I'm more sidey with my Excalibur - Graxx (if you seen the pic, mine is pertty much going to look like the Default, just more  Grinne Manic looking, so light black, some light gray and Dekar eye color) (The stripes whuold be same as the Nightwatch Corps ))

Edit: Or, I was thinking, to fit the "Bounty Hunter" thame more appropriately, I;ll bring in my Ivara  

Edited by LegionCynex

As for info. 

He is in decent shape, for a noncombatant. 

Ryoko descirbes him as the sort of man that would bring a Redeemer to a knife fight, and she when he lost.

He is patient but lacks the cunning to make that useful, and has recently decided to be more impulsive.

He is not allow near children. Rumors range from scamming a child out of the deed to their parents house to more sinister things, but apart from that unknown reason he has never been tried in court for his extortions. Until recently he occupied a high position within Perrin, but his recent actions are quickly removing what immunity he had. 

However he does claim to have a new friend... And may perhaps finally present an actual threat to the Tenno he has annoyed.

Any bounty hunter will work.

As for info. 

He is in decent shape, for a noncombatant. 

Ryoko descirbes him as the sort of man that would bring a Redeemer to a knife fight, and she when he lost.

He is patient but lacks the cunning to make that useful, and has recently decided to be more impulsive.

He is not allow near children. Rumors range from scamming a child out of the deed to their parents house to more sinister things, but apart from that unknown reason he has never been tried in court for his extortions. Until recently he occupied a high position within Perrin, but his recent actions are quickly removing what immunity he had. 

However he does claim to have a new friend... And may perhaps finally present an actual threat to the Tenno he has annoyed.

Copy that, give me a few spells to think, and I'll hop the Crh in

Toon Incoming, I've made my choice, it will be my Ivara, I;ll bring in my Grinner Excal, once the TennoGen hits, as I have huge plans for him involving the Grinner and Steel Meridien and that big ship.

Lets hope more bounties show up, then rather just this one.. 

Edit: Do you need more Info on this Crh of mine?

Edited by LegionCynex