Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where can I find basic Archwing mods?

(PSN)ChiefStevy

Question

I actually kind of like Archwing as opposed to a lot of other people. However, as a MR12, I don't play Archwing much since the game is built to draw players to the void as playing void missions is arguably the most progressive form of play. As a result, I have a lot of difficulty playing Archwing alerts or events (and forget about Uranus. Had to get a taxi to Titania and Assur) in higher levels now that I don't have the core, essential mods. Like I said, I'm MR12 and I have a whopping total of 3 Archwing/Archrange/Archmelee mods. Any advice or nodes I can go to to find these mods?

5 answers to this question

You can get them through Transmutation, or you can get them from Archwing missions. That's it.

It can be rough going, no doubt. But those are your only options. All I can suggest is start with a low level Archwing mission and take it slow.

Just start playing the archwing missions with the intent of farming all the various weapons and you'll get the mods in due time.  As with any mods its less about where you go and more about how many enemies you kill while there.

With that said, the easier missions can award these mods at end-of-mission:

Montes Venus

Morphic Transformer
  Automatic Trigger
  Extend
  Shell Rush

Erpo Earth and Syrtis Mars

Polar Magazine
  Superior Defenses

Galilea Jupiter

Glacial Edge
  Galvanized Blade
  Tempered Blade

The hardest defense and interception both award longer lists of different mods, but I won't bother with them as it sounds like those missions are out of your reach right now.