Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

IVARA FARM

(PSN)XxToxicClipz

Question

13 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)CAROLINA-BO55 said:

wat u mean desire sensor i dont understand on that and never heard of and i do got most the dual status mods everytime a mod come out i am on the game so u know 

The Desire Sensor is a telepathic link that all farming games make with your brain. this link sends data to the Sensor about what items you are wishing for the most in your current endeavor. The Desire Sensor will then adjust the RNG formula so that the wanted item has a less likely chance to drop, while increasing the odds of other items. 

none of this is actual fact, just an made up explanation of rng and grinding. 

but in all seriousness, i find it easier to just farm for something else that would drop there and be surprised when Ivara drops. thats why I do my best not to learn where things drop from, that that im not trying to kill myself farming. that and expecting nothing from transmuting mods. iv gotten like 4 high noons and other really good mods from transmuting by having low expectations

I run the two spy missions on Ceres at least 10-15 (combined) each night and have been for two weeks.  I still need two parts and I have only had 3 total drops (2 were blue prints).  So it is a long grind and what is worse is I am mainly getting credits, stabilizer, or power throw .... lol.  Good luck to you though.  I am still in the choppy ocean myself.

On 6/10/2016 at 1:43 PM, (PS4)firemedic623 said:

I run the two spy missions on Ceres at least 10-15 (combined) each night and have been for two weeks.  I still need two parts and I have only had 3 total drops (2 were blue prints).  So it is a long grind and what is worse is I am mainly getting credits, stabilizer, or power throw .... lol.  Good luck to you though.  I am still in the choppy ocean myself.

i only had sucess with the helmet dropping so far so ik how u must feel i think im keep trying doe but im not expecting much mroe then wat u mentioned