Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Servers down?

Klazik

Question

I keep getting intermittent drop outs, either dropping back to login or it just not 'connecting' in the ship.  Been like this for the last couple of weeks, usually worse around the updates in my experience too and before people say it, no it is not my end.

Edited by LSG501

1 minute ago, LSG501 said:

I keep getting intermittent drop outs, either dropping back to login or it just not 'connecting' in the ship.  Been like this for the last couple of weeks, usually worse around the updates in my experience too and before people say it, no it is not my end.

I haven't had any problems, ever. Except when there's a major breakdown. Until now. So that thing about "for weeks"? Yeah, that's definently on your end.

Edited by Klazik

Stuck on login too... Just finished derelict survival and got nova systems... After extracting, got the cannot upload information to server. It went through after a while and once aboard Liset got DCd pretty much immediately. Here's hoping my rewards saved :(

I cant login as well but whatss worse i cant login to anything else even to League of legends. Previously i was playin wrframe when i finished mission i get the account update error and warframe crashed. I couldnt login so i restarted pc and modem, run diagnostics, found nothing but i still cant login. 

Edit: Just logged for a while but got Dced, League is workin dunno whats wrong... Is it Down shows some error as well 6ad3804efc5e057f9ccd30c94d3bae13.png

Edited by RenektonCZ

1 hour ago, Klazik said:

I haven't had any problems, ever. Except when there's a major breakdown. Until now. So that thing about "for weeks"? Yeah, that's definently on your end.

I can assure you it isn't my end, everything else network wise is working fine during these 'drop outs', I can even open up a browser and surf the internet.  All relevant ports are open too.  

There's also the possibility you're playing at different times to me which could also be why there are less connection issues for you.  It might be a server capacity issue for all we know and it can only support x connections without firing up another node in a cluster set up or something similar.