Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3d printed warframe action figures

firedeatheater

You are not going to user the actual Warframe game models for this are you? in that case it's  a double no-no.
not too long ago, some threads were made regarding a person that used the Excalibur model in a comic that was going to be sold.
not sure how that ended though.

13 hours ago, 321agemo said:

Im pretty sure thats not allowed. I remember there was a case where someone made warframe jewelry in the fan zone area and someone else was wanting to buy it but its basically disallowed due to copyright?

I doubt that would happen. DE even supported it when Arkyhead was selling his Warframe weapon replicas.

Just search for 'Marvel Avengers' or whatever copyrighted thing you like on Etsy and you can find lots of people making money from handmade items.

• 3 months later...
On ‎10‎-‎6‎-‎2016 at 10:15 PM, AM-Bunny said:

I doubt that would happen. DE even supported it when Arkyhead was selling his Warframe weapon replicas.

Just search for 'Marvel Avengers' or whatever copyrighted thing you like on Etsy and you can find lots of people making money from handmade items.

i was not just selling a replica. It was a auction for a charity cause.

Well, I wouldn't go and try to start up a business based on Warframe's models. I think they'd be totally fine with you making models in a way with your 3D printer (especially if you drop one by at the HQ in London) but I wouldn't go out to make money out of it, even if it's for charity