Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How oftan do you see potato alerts?

(PSN)ChiefStevy

Question

I've been playing Warframe for a good 5 months now and this week alone, I've seen a reactor and catalyst blueprint alert. Before this week, I can't remember ever seeing a potato alert outside of the Gift of the Lotus. This most likely could be because most schools had recently ended and I'm absolutely certain I've missed at least some potato alerts from being at school. So for veteran players, how oftan do you see potato alerts (excluding the gift of the lotus and events such as the proxy retribution).

I would also like to know: Does DE control all of the alerts across platforms or are the rewards from the alerts based solely on RNGesus (oh god no)

6 answers to this question

14 minutes ago, (PS4)ChiefStevy said:

the rewards from the alerts based solely on RNGesus

mostly this, though I imagine they can manually manipulate the alerts if they want to but mostly this.  You are pretty lucky too, on PC I've not seen a potato alert in a very very long time.  Though there was at least one in the past two weeks, unfortunately they only last an hour so I miss it of course.  I haven't seen a potato invasion in months and those last usually 24 or more hours so I am pretty sure I didn't miss any, which is sad.