Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give me some info

(XBOX)deepeh

Question

I was just casually asking in chat wanting to buy Frost prime off someone for plat, every price that someone said was over 1000plat like 1400 or 1500 is this a rip off im sure its not worth that much there are some nice people that give you things at reasonable prices like someone gave me a loki set for free which i was really surprised about so yeah was just wanting to know cheers

6 answers to this question

That's not how it is. Frost Prime was significantly more rare and harder to get than Loki Prime was. Thus, much fewer people have a set or parts. Thus, while many people are toting around half-a-dozen LokiP sets, and thus can afford to sell for cheaper, or simply hand them out, Frost Prime is too valuable to do that. 1000 is pretty reasonable, although I've seen offers for 500-800.

According to http://warframe.market/ there's some people willing to sell at around 800's.

For a frame that's been locked for a while now and already has a return so won't return for a big while it's something that's bound to happen.

Unlike Ember that's been raising madly because people keep thinking she's the next to return so they want to sell as high as possible before it lowers sharply.

Prices are higher on XBone than either PS4 or PC.

1000p+ for a Frost Prime set sounds about right.

But don't feel compelled to use a prime variant over the stock version of Frost, the difference between them is a slight stat increase and bigger swag.

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Prices are higher on XBone than either PS4 or PC.

1000p+ for a Frost Prime set sounds about right.

But don't feel compelled to use a prime variant over the stock version of Frost, the difference between them is a slight stat increase and bigger swag.

The swag is where it counts.

4 hours ago, Manyc said:

According to http://warframe.market/ there's some people willing to sell at around 800's.

For a frame that's been locked for a while now and already has a return so won't return for a big while it's something that's bound to happen.

Unlike Ember that's been raising madly because people keep thinking she's the next to return so they want to sell as high as possible before it lowers sharply.

I think you have that backwards, DE stated she WASN'T coming out this summer, people are gouging the market because they know she isn't coming back next.