Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

doomguy 2016 vs your strongest warframe

(PSN)supersocc11

9 hours ago, (PS4)CommanderC2121 said:

not to mention i also would have rock golems at my side

One of the boss fights in DOOM is vs two of what basically are rock golems, but with demonic powers, and DOOMguy obliterates them.

7 hours ago, Sitchrea said:

Every Grineer is on the same technological level as Master Chief from Halo

lolwut? You're joking, right? Master Chief is a super-soldier in power armor, Grineer are brainless slaves in combat armor. And that's not even scratching the surface. 

I'd say Doomguy. I mean he walked knee deep into Hell itself just like the first game, mowed down everything in his way with his huge pack of arsenals with modifications and not to mention the power ups: Invisibility, Invulnerability, Quad Damage, Berserk. Tennos are wrecked.

8 hours ago, Sartactics said:

I'd say Doomguy. I mean he walked knee deep into Hell itself just like the first game, mowed down everything in his way with his huge pack of arsenals with modifications and not to mention the power ups: Invisibility, Invulnerability, Quad Damage, Berserk. Tennos are wrecked.

Did the OP also count in MP power ups? If not he never had invisibility, he did however have invincibility.

11 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Radial blind+ exalted blade.....

Honestly there's too many variables. The AI stop in their place for a few seconds but in conclave doesn't it just make you well, blind for a few seconds but it still allows you to move.

We'd also have to consider if the Doom guy's BFG is loaded from the start or not, if yes it goes to DOOM guy straightaway. Do the Warframes also start with energy? etc.

26 minutes ago, izzatuw said:

Honestly there's too many variables. The AI stop in their place for a few seconds but in conclave doesn't it just make you well, blind for a few seconds but it still allows you to move.

We'd also have to consider if the Doom guy's BFG is loaded from the start or not, if yes it goes to DOOM guy straightaway. Do the Warframes also start with energy? etc.

True but I run nezurik so my frame can just parkour around until it gets the focus and freeze him nudiar and then radial blind(augmented of course)+exalted blade.

5 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

True but I run nezurik so my frame can just parkour around until it gets the focus and freeze him nudiar and then radial blind(augmented of course)+exalted blade.

Considering how it takes 3 minutes and Doom guy also has a rune that gives him infinite ammo if he has armor above 75 alongside him having a max armor capacity of 200(?) I think the whole surviving part might be difficult.

Another problem we'd also have is if we're following DOOM's universe physics where absolutely everything has travel time or Warframe's? 

3 minutes ago, izzatuw said:

Considering how it takes 3 minutes and Doom guy also has a rune that gives him infinite ammo if he has armor above 75 alongside him having a max armor capacity of 200(?) I think the whole surviving part might be difficult.

Another problem we'd also have is if we're following DOOM's universe physics where absolutely everything has travel time or Warframe's? 

How hard can it be? Ever fight 20 level 90 batlysts at once? I've beat them so how would doom guy fair? Unless he can one shot me through walls and his bullets won't be reflected by exalted blade..also that's only if he has heat sinking bullets and aimbot and can predict every movement I make. That's also considering that while I'm doing this I not defending myself with guns and weapons or using my abbilities. I can just blind him until I get zenurik active. I have energy siphon aswell. Also once zenurik is active I'll practically have infinite energy to stun lock him with radial blind and radial javelins. I don't think he fairs well unless he's a bullet sponge and even then it's only a matter of time before I use exalted blade to one shot him. 

19 hours ago, (XB1)A Frikn Grizzly said:

lolwut? You're joking, right? Master Chief is a super-soldier in power armor, Grineer are brainless slaves in combat armor. And that's not even scratching the surface. 

No, really, Grineer combat suits utilize hyper-dense ferrous alloys according to our own wiki, the same type of alloys used in MKII Mjolnir power armor. Grineer suits are powered as well; their helmets and suit modifications can be manipulated with nueral implants, same as MKII Mjolnir - this also means the suits need power sources to function, so somewhere in the suit there is a mini power plant, evident by the smoke released when we crack them open.

In function and official description, Grineer are the same as Spartans, just stupider.

28 minutes ago, Sitchrea said:

No, really, Grineer combat suits utilize hyper-dense ferrous alloys according to our own wiki, the same type of alloys used in MKII Mjolnir power armor. Grineer suits are powered as well; their helmets and suit modifications can be manipulated with nueral implants, same as MKII Mjolnir - this also means the suits need power sources to function, so somewhere in the suit there is a mini power plant, evident by the smoke released when we crack them open.

In function and official description, Grineer are the same as Spartans, just stupider.

Mark II? Spartans wear Mark VI Gen2 Mjolnir armor, which also has energy shields, on top of armor, on top of a protective gel layer. From what I've heard, that "smoke" is oxygen because cloning degradation has turned their lungs into garbage and they need some kind of internal oxygen system or something. 

As for that last one, whether their armors are the same or completely different, with that statement you contradicted what you originally said. It's like "Grunts are the same as Spartans, just cowardly."

7 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

How hard can it be? Ever fight 20 level 90 batlysts at once? I've beat them so how would doom guy fair? Unless he can one shot me through walls and his bullets won't be reflected by exalted blade..also that's only if he has heat sinking bullets and aimbot and can predict every movement I make. That's also considering that while I'm doing this I not defending myself with guns and weapons or using my abbilities. I can just blind him until I get zenurik active. I have energy siphon aswell. Also once zenurik is active I'll practically have infinite energy to stun lock him with radial blind and radial javelins. I don't think he fairs well unless he's a bullet sponge and even then it's only a matter of time before I use exalted blade to one shot him. 

And Doom Slayer is capable of fighting multiple barons of hell, mancubus and many other demons while also having the capability of dodging their projectiles. While he isn't exactly immortal (all the time) his feats are just as incredible as a Tenno's, him being capable of pretty much making all of Hell his ***** single handedly. 

If we were to assume Doom Slayer could also get power ups he could be invincible for a pretty good time and just face tank whatever Excal gives him. 

Now I'm not saying the Warframe's will be crushed in this fight but Doom guy is far from a push over if it's a single 1V1.

Edited by izzatuw

5 minutes ago, izzatuw said:

And Doom Slayer is capable of fighting multiple barons of hell, mancubus and many other demons while also having the capability of dodging their projectiles. While he isn't exactly immortal (all the time) his feats are just as incredible as a Tenno's, him being capable of pretty much making all of Hell his ***** single handedly. 

If we were to assume Doom Slayer could also get power ups he could be invincible for a pretty good time and just face tank whatever Excal gives him. 

Now I'm not saying the Warframe's will be crushed in this fight but Doom guy is far from a push over if it's a single 1V1.

Aren't Tenno referred to as 'demons' or something like that? Or was it monsters? And we all know how the Doom Slayer earned his name...

12 hours ago, izzatuw said:

Barons of hell are also much slower than a tenno and many of those enemies are slow enough for you to get a lazer to power up and shoot them. Ive also dealt with invincible enemies before(i looking at you level 500 bombard...-_-) I just keep them ccd with radial blind or zenurik until their invicibility wears off. Then when his invincibility would wear off for the 10% of thee fight i wouldnt doubt that it would only take one exalted blade wave(channeled of course also mixed with the radiant finish) Also he cant dodge ifhe's  blind and floating in the air helplessly. It would be a good fight up until Zenurik charges up.

1 hour ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

Barons of hell are also much slower than a tenno and many of those enemies are slow enough for you to get a lazer to power up and shoot them. Ive also dealt with invincible enemies before(i looking at you level 500 bombard...-_-) I just keep them ccd with radial blind or zenurik until their invicibility wears off. Then when his invincibility would wear off for the 10% of thee fight i wouldnt doubt that it would only take one exalted blade wave(channeled of course also mixed with the radiant finish) Also he cant dodge ifhe's  blind and floating in the air helplessly. It would be a good fight up until Zenurik charges up.

But don't forget that some enemies can't even be effected by crown control at all. And considering how powerful DoomGuy is, he would most definitely be immune to CC.

2 hours ago, (XB1)MK Ultra K11 said:

maybe you should stop with the levels m8. Couldn't I just do some bs argument that all Doom slayer is some special level 9001 thing than? The huge problem with bringing levels is that it's an ingame mechanic and lorewise does it actually happen?

Unlike Warframe the enemies take the same amount of effort to kill and the same amount of bullets regardless of difficulty, only difference is how much damage they do. 

Edited by izzatuw

9 hours ago, izzatuw said:

maybe you should stop with the levels m8. Couldn't I just do some bs argument that all Doom slayer is some special level 9001 thing than? The huge problem with bringing levels is that it's an ingame mechanic and lorewise does it actually happen?

Unlike Warframe the enemies take the same amount of effort to kill and the same amount of bullets regardless of difficulty, only difference is how much damage they do. 

I'm just saying I've won against groups of enemies that one shot before. If we're going to go lore wise it's a much easier fight for the Tenno...the warrior Gods. Gods outclass demons....also the Tenno like Inaros lore wise are able to wipe out armies of the most advanced ever to exist. And(lore wise) are able to demolish Sentients which are much tougher than anything doom guys fought.

Edited by (XB1)MK Ultra K11