Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Jordas Verdict Raid Group

Dextral

Question

Anyone apart of a clan or group of friends that runs the JV raid on a regular basis and is actually successful at it - Im struggling to find public lobbies for the raid i know what to do just take ages to actually find a team and then 90% of those seem to be completely clueless on the raid. 

so anyone willing to take me along with your group add me :)

Dex

Ps - happy to use voice com if you require

7 answers to this question

I don't see anyone doing that raid since they destroyed trinity bless.

And I won't even try to host it with my clan seeing how even elytron with full mods get OS by the golem.

I'm waiting for something to fix that like that new archwing or some balance.

I've never had a problem fighting Golem on the outside, but for the life of me I cannot navigate the third tunnel to get inside without a better piloting Trinity entering ahead of me and using Blessing to restore my shields so I don't get ejected.

Since she can't do that anymore all I can do is kill stuff, afterburner away from the electricity, and kick around the balls.

I think alot of the problems with raids is that the keys are expensive to build resources wise, and in addition groups who do the raid themselves tend to stick with their group as they are experienced and most probably use some kind of voice or know their roles well. When I have missed my raid times with my group for one reason or another even doing normal raid or nm raid is almost impossible. Far to many players relied on blind and bless trin to basically carry the team. Now these have been taken away i have failed with these public groups more times than i have ever failed since the raids first came out and ive done over 1000 raids. Alot of players what ever their MR cry about bless and constantly die because their frames and weapons have not been optimised correctly. Personally I am glad these changes overall were implemented to bless and mirage, although I would have given her a much faster casting time as that is still really poor, but at least more arcanes have more value than previously. 

I've done Jordas recently. Curiously, the outside section of phase 3 wasn't really all that difficult. There weren't any enemies unless Jordas himself was unhooked from one of his perches.

And a constant 75% bless while inside is still pretty good. Only occasionally did people go down.

The toughest part of Jordas is still the inside of phase 3, and only because most people don't really know what they're doing half the time. It's been so long since I've done the inside, I've mostly forgotten how myself.

If phase 3 were simplified a bit, you'd probably see more people running it. Oh, and the removal of forcefully splitting the team. Phase 3 outside is the single most boring game of soccer ever.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

4 minutes ago, Joel_The_Jackle said:

I remember seeing a streamer...I think it was Brozime...who had someone on his team with a oberon as the healer and it worked out pretty well for them if I remember right.

Yupp. Brozime and crew has been using Oberon for archwing healings for a while since they nerfed Bless Trin's heal range. The heal takes time, but it actually works really well. Especially with that new Oberon augment: Phoenix Renewal