Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

JV final stage?

ImmortalGryphon

Question

Ok i am familiar with the 1st and 2nd stages of the raid as i have seen first hand what to do there, but when it comes to the final stage i am having trouble sorting out the parts where people have to go inside the golem to destroy the nerves. i know the vaporisers open up the nerves to be destroyed if that part is done right, but i would like all players who have done the raid to point me in the right direction. I have completed the raid before but all 3 nerves were destoyed without me seeing how it was done (the session was quite laggy for one thing, and i kept getting lost in the infested maze of a map) so if anyone can help me out here by telling me which way to go, which vaporisers to fill up etc.. I have looked at youtube guides for this raid but they dont give any particular directions as to completing each nerve. Even with some idea to the final stage i still keep getting lost so can someone help me fill in the gaps please? Im not asking for much but if you can provide me with a map of the inside and point me in the right directions, that would be a big help.

Edited by GRIFFONP

2 answers to this question

i try jv raid few days ago, seems bugged atm, some of the vore-esque transport tentacle don't work in the 3rd maze which made impossible to disarm the laser door leading the the nerve. 

theres also a bug with the fleshy console when a client tries to activate it with vaporizer wave, the console just can't be activated for some unknown reason even when the fleshy bit was off.