Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aklex build advice?

DEATHLOK

Question

Yes, I have the Lex Prime. Very powerful, very slow. But it's cool.

I got the Aklex because I honestly want every weapon in the game. And I try to build them up to be the best they can be.

The recoil really threw me off. I suppose I can bring that under control, but that means losing a mod slot. I have to ask if doing so is worthwhile, or if there is a smarter way to build this? With a base 20% critical, should I leverage that? Please advise!

And thanks!!!

4 answers to this question

I put steady hands AND quickdraw on my aklex.  Yes, you lose some damage. But this is not a top-shelf god tier weapon anyway, so play it for fun. If you do your part and score those headshots, even if you spend mods on recoil and reload, aklex will utterly destroy anything up until the final sortie mission.  So.

Took a look at my AkLex build and realized that it's probably rather dated, but here it is, if you still want to take a look:

http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Aklex/t_30_23002000_193-0-5-204-4-10-211-6-5-218-7-3-222-5-5-263-2-3-328-3-3-452-1-5_193-6-452-6-263-7-328-7-204-7-222-9-211-9-218-9/en/3-0-28

As for recoil, I tried using Steady Aim but decided that it wasn't worth the loss in power, my advice is to practice making every shot a headshot rather than focusing on rapid-fire shooting. I would recommend saving one slot for either Quickdraw or Stunning Speed though, the 3-second reload speed is agonizingly slow (at least, to me).

Edited by Ailith