Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Story Behind Your Name

Chris9428

Well, ST4LKBR is a mix if ST4LK3R(my usual nickname) and BR(I'm from Brazil) since I coudn't put ST4LK3R, this came up in my mind. I got the nickname "stalker" for three reasons: 1. My favourite gamws are the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Series. and 2. I have the nasty habit of sneaking up on people. (wich is why I love Ash and Loki, steath capabilites) 3. I would rather choose "ghost of deah" but htat would be just too unoriginal ;) haha

Sorry for any bad english.

Edited by ST4LKBR

Im not in the mood to write a novel on how this name came about but here's the abridged version. I tend to only pick names without numbers when it comes to mmos. I cant stand the idea of someone else sharing the same name as me so I avoid it whenever I can. Crisissoul is a combination of Crisiscore(which came from Crisiszone(which came from god knows where) but that was taken) and soulknight (which is what I thought of the characters of bleach at the time because I just so happened to have read the first volume that day).

• 3 weeks later...

I made this name in Spiral Knights (I dunno, like maybe 2-3 years ago) when my usual username at the time (Zeus/Zeus556, yeah I know it was extremely unoriginal) was already taken, and I just came up with this from out of the blue.  I just add numbers at the end when its already taken, because I'm too lazy to come up with another name.

Edited by Rainei00

Clams and soup. Nuff said

but seriously, I'm not actually sure how I ended up with the name clamsinasoup in the first place, but as I use this in my steam, psn and some other places, I thought why not? Originally I had this icon for a clam in a top hat, but can't use it in warframe :C 

• 1 month later...

Noamuth means lost, I forget what language, but I picked it up during high school.  It's shortened from Noamuth Dalhar = Lost Child

After moving to a new town, I got lost in the halls a lot, so my student adviser at the time nicknamed me.  

EDIT: I've been using it for 12 years now, can't come up with a new alias that I like and this one seems to still fit. XD

Edited by Noamuth

When i was younger and with my friends i would just stand in a corner and watch them play halo 2, eventually they started calling me "the corner man" and it sounded catchy at the time so i guess i just stuck with it, not a vey interesting story, but still a pretty good part of my childhood.

LukeAura just kind of stuck with me as my online name. Just the first name and the first non-name thing that came in to my head. 
If you see a LukeAura on another site that's probably me too. 

I didn't know any Luke's at the time I thought it up surprisingly.

Edited by LukeAura

1st Story (Not True Though)
Soap-ao(paos, backwards spelt soap)-sin

2nd (Actual Story)
Counter Strike 1.6 days, when I was as DiGesteR
I was thinking of a Chaotic name that would really make them dribble in it's awesomeness and at that time I was called Soap for short, combined em!

Soapaotic didn't sound right so it had to be Soapaosin!

Edited by Soapaosin