Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What is this on Banshee?

ChatNinja

Question

I've been using Banshee quite a bit lately and I happen to notice that when I slide I get this glow around her chest. It's only on Banshee and only happens when I slide. Anyone know what this is?

Picture of it down below

rGC4sQY.jpg

8 answers to this question

10 minutes ago, ChatNinja said:

Oh, I didn't think it would be Edo doing that. Just saw that it only ever appeared when I slide.

I believe that the animation plays every time the game things you are in combat. This could either be initiated by taking damage, aiming with zoom or sliding. It would make sense to only activate armor when you are in combat, since that is energy efficient but then again- our armor does nothing.

1 minute ago, Megakruemel said:

I believe that the animation plays every time the game things you are in combat. This could either be initiated by taking damage, aiming with zoom or sliding. It would make sense to only activate armor when you are in combat, since that is energy efficient but then again- our armor does nothing.

LIES, it looks beautiful...

I noticed it on my nova and then saw it on other frames. a translucent barrier appears when i perform a parkor maneuver, then quickly disappears. Im pretty sure its the "evasion" mechanic manifesting. or so i assumed. in which case, it may not be noticeable on some frames unless due to the choice of energy color.

EDIT: OK, now that i looked, it seems to be part of the Edo chest piece. It flashes when I parkor.

Edited by AutoPhox
update after a bit of testing