Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Multi-Mission Map :d

Arimis

just a quick shoutout...came up with this idea after a post by Escape123

Map Name: Reboot

Objectives: Exterminate / Reboot station systems (communication, power generator, etc)

Mission: One of our bases have been invaded by Grineer Marines / Infested and have knocked out the systems to the base...It is up to you, Tenno, to bring the systems back online and elimate the enemy.

Objective 1: Make your way to the Power Generator killing everything in the way and reactivate it (will be running around in the dark until generator is active)

Objective 2: Now that the power is back on make your way to the communcation systems and bring them back online so we can send a distress signal

Objective 3: Eliminate remaining Grineer forces / Infested and make your way to extraction

Thoughts and Ideas please :)

I simply like your ideea, kinda reminds me of missions from alien vs predator (i love that game). I hope they implement this ideea, or any kind of new map or new enemy factions, or new units... Any improvement that can be enjoyed is welcome !

Im all for missions with many goals. Another thing i would like to see

is mission-chains. The mission takes the team to 3 maps with different sub-goals along the way.

These adventures could even have their own storylines and maby even unique rewards.

Im all for missions with many goals. Another thing i would like to see

is mission-chains. The mission takes the team to 3 maps with different sub-goals along the way.

These adventures could even have their own storylines and maby even unique rewards.

yeah that would be cool to have a chain of missions

Follow up mission to this one

Story: Alright Tenno, now that the base is back online its time to strike back..there is an enemy ship nearby and we need to take it out from the inside. Get in there and destroy their reactor.