Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shogunaut

Checking For New Content stuck at 464.4 kb then Update Failed!

hello staff and admins. i got some problem here. my wf updating but then stop at checking content then stuck at 464.4kb then update failedVWxESg.jpg

WdhitU.jpg

Thank you for the answers :)

have same problem pls help us DE

checking for new content > update failed

:(

checking updates for all day...... cant update, restart update shortly... check again... cant....

pls help

Primed Pressure Point is out.

I mostly use melee.

Can I PLEASE for the love of all things holy, satanic and everything inbetween update my game and log-in already? 

Same problem but without needing an update. It's not the update it's the launcher that is broken.

Am on Steam, so already tried the Verifying thing, but no dice.

GUYS I FOUND A SOLUTION.

1. Download free VPNs such as Spotflux or Cyberghost

2. Start the VPN

3. Open your Warframe launcher. The launcher should now update as normal. You may suffer reduced download speed, it depends on what server you choose on the VPN.

4. When the game finishes updating, simply close your VPN and launcher ( Just to be sure ). You can keep your VPN for future use or just uninstall it.

5. Play the game!

34 minutes ago, TotallyLagging said:

GUYS I FOUND A SOLUTION.

1. Download free VPNs such as Spotflux or Cyberghost

2. Start the VPN

3. Open your Warframe launcher. The launcher should now update as normal. You may suffer reduced download speed, it depends on what server you choose on the VPN.

4. When the game finishes updating, simply close your VPN and launcher ( Just to be sure ). You can keep your VPN for future use or just uninstall it.

5. Play the game!

This worked for me. Set the location in Spotflux on Syndey (Others didn't work!!) and downloaded the update. After that, you can play it without the VPN on.

De you need to fix this other wise you need to extend time for trader if you wanna be fair, İ don't wanna lose the chance to get primed pp just because randomly launcher problem!!!

have the same kind of problem i'm on w10 and launcher gets stuck in update or varify

i hope this will get fixed as fast as possible so i can play this game 

Reloaded the game via Steam, launcher updated itself, then stuck again...Oh, well, now for the VPN...

UPD: VPN is not helping, at least for me. Darnit, each Baro's visit game throws yet another goddamed bug or a major slowdown

The VPN trick works for me atm. Steam had re-downloaded the whole 11.2GB after a cache integrity check and still the WF launcher got stuck on verifying download cache. With Cyberghost and a location in the US the launcher has now started downloading new game content (another 1GB).

tried the VPN solution, started downloading 6.4 gigs... :( 

I will also have to test if I can start the game after the download ( if I don't get stuck  anywhere else)

I tried the VPN and no luck, uninstalled it just now and everything seems fine, problem solved eh?

On 18/6/2016 at 4:08 AM, imardv said:

The VPN trick works for me atm. Steam had re-downloaded the whole 11.2GB after a cache integrity check and still the WF launcher got stuck on verifying download cache. With Cyberghost and a location in the US the launcher has now started downloading new game content (another 1GB).

This one happened to me, now I already can play the game. No VPN btw.