Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Checking For New Content stuck at 464.4 kb then Update Failed!

Shogunaut

GUYS I FOUND A SOLUTION.

1. Download free VPNs such as Spotflux or Cyberghost

2. Start the VPN

3. Open your Warframe launcher. The launcher should now update as normal. You may suffer reduced download speed, it depends on what server you choose on the VPN.

4. When the game finishes updating, simply close your VPN and launcher ( Just to be sure ). You can keep your VPN for future use or just uninstall it.

5. Play the game!

34 minutes ago, TotallyLagging said:

GUYS I FOUND A SOLUTION.

1. Download free VPNs such as Spotflux or Cyberghost

2. Start the VPN

3. Open your Warframe launcher. The launcher should now update as normal. You may suffer reduced download speed, it depends on what server you choose on the VPN.

4. When the game finishes updating, simply close your VPN and launcher ( Just to be sure ). You can keep your VPN for future use or just uninstall it.

5. Play the game!

This worked for me. Set the location in Spotflux on Syndey (Others didn't work!!) and downloaded the update. After that, you can play it without the VPN on.

Reloaded the game via Steam, launcher updated itself, then stuck again...Oh, well, now for the VPN...

UPD: VPN is not helping, at least for me. Darnit, each Baro's visit game throws yet another goddamed bug or a major slowdown

Edited by d3me
update

The VPN trick works for me atm. Steam had re-downloaded the whole 11.2GB after a cache integrity check and still the WF launcher got stuck on verifying download cache. With Cyberghost and a location in the US the launcher has now started downloading new game content (another 1GB).

Edited by imardv

On 18/6/2016 at 4:08 AM, imardv said:

The VPN trick works for me atm. Steam had re-downloaded the whole 11.2GB after a cache integrity check and still the WF launcher got stuck on verifying download cache. With Cyberghost and a location in the US the launcher has now started downloading new game content (another 1GB).

This one happened to me, now I already can play the game. No VPN btw.

Edited by Shogunaut
Adding sentences.