Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possibly Inaccessible Corpus Cache?

Linkziken

Question

mH42d2L.png

A red door blocks the way to a Corpus cache that cannot be bypassed, as there are not alternative paths in the room other than the door, unless I am missing it. Is there any way to get around this door, or is it just a bug in the procedural generation?

12 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, VKhaun said:

I don't recognize the tile. Do you have any other screenshots of what's around you?

Unfortunately I decided to give up and complete the mission. The tile is the one where there's elevators on both sides and a catwalk between either side and the quest waypoint always tries to go to the elevator when you could just bullet jump up onto the catwalk. I am standing on the lowest level in the picture.

2 minutes ago, Linkziken said:

Unfortunately I decided to give up and complete the mission. The tile is the one where there's elevators on both sides and a catwalk between either side and the quest waypoint always tries to go to the elevator when you could just bullet jump up onto the catwalk. I am standing on the lowest level in the picture.

Yeah I found it on my first run. It's in that next tile over with the two pits. You can go waaaaay up inside that room. I will upload a vid in a few minutes.

EDIT-- Wait, no... not far enough back. Hmmmm.

Edited by VKhaun

I've seen this bit quite often. While I can't really provide definitive assurance, those map blips are only indicating lootable containers behind that door... which never seems able to open under any circumstances whatsoever. Not entirely sure how long those containers have been locked away from all but the rootin'est-tootin'est, Carrier-towin', Jat Kittag ground-pounding Tenno (been that way at least since they changed the bottom part of the room to have that walkway it didn't used to allow you to walk on). However, sabotage caches aren't permitted to spawn there, I'm 99.9% sure from running them ad absurdum. :>

3 minutes ago, Hakanasa said:

I've seen this bit quite often. While I can't really provide definitive assurance, those map blips are only indicating lootable containers behind that door... which never seems able to open under any circumstances whatsoever. Not entirely sure how long those containers have been locked away from all but the rootin'est-tootin'est, Carrier-towin', Jat Kittag ground-pounding Tenno (been that way at least since they changed the bottom part of the room to have that walkway it didn't used to allow you to walk on). However, sabotage caches aren't permitted to spawn there, I'm 99.9% sure from running them ad absurdum. :>

I did manage to break one of the crates behind the door with my Nikana, but I'm sure the Cache was at least around there somewhere because it was loudest while standing against the locked door.

1 minute ago, Linkziken said:

I did manage to break one of the crates behind the door with my Nikana, but I'm sure the Cache was at least around there somewhere because it was loudest while standing against the locked door.

Hrm. Always possible they've changed something, didn't know you were hearing it too. Although a rare Corpus container (which would also make the cache hum sound) might have spawned back there... which is painful in its own right. :<