Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New players! Need help? Feel free to PM me in game, or leave me a friend invite if im unavail, and ill do what i can to assist!

Nekonomable

Question

Starting off in Warframe is confusing. Yea the new tutorials help a ton, but what do you do after? Well there are people out there who can help. If you need anything, I'll do what i can ^^ Drop me a messgage here, friend invite in game, or pm, and ill get to you if im online. Im sure im not the only one out there tho who can help you!

23 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, Implodingbanana said:

I'll help to, the more the merrier right?

22 minutes ago, Tsoe said:

All founders should try to help..

Keep it up :D

thanks you two~ much better responce then my last post lol. Ive been doing this a while, and i know new peeps wont really look here till they get stumped... but any outlet helps i guess right? Except GotL. Dont try for it. The responce is overwhelmingly negative.

Edited by Nekonomable

1 hour ago, Keltik0ne said:

OOoo, why is orange jam called marmalade ?

The word come from portugees language marmelada

marmelada was a kind of quince jam using all the fruit skin as well

nowaday the word marmalade is used for jams product from citrus fruits (orange mandarina,lemon....)

Edited by Tsoe

I just hit MR 16 recently, felt like i finally had a decent enough grasp of in game mechanics and a decent arsenal under my belt. but the one thing in the whole game i haven't tried before is raid. Normally this isn't a problem because as far as i can tell, the only thing worth doing raids for are Arcanes, which by themselves aren't mandatory to enjoying yourself in the game. That said, I am interested in doing them at least once for the experience and have tried asking for help before in chat, but somehow the people there always seem to know that I've never done one before, as one fella oh-so-kindly (note the sarcasm) reminded me, and therefore, would be a complete burden in raids, be it LOR or JV. While I've never advertised myself as a pro raider, I am rather interested now. Is it really that difficult considering how the rest of the game can be competed rather easily? The furthest I've done in t4 surv is 75 minutes, and i'm not saying that's a measure of my skills or arsenal, but after that mind-bendingly long mission, the only reason i can think for that raider being so... elitist about raids, would be the fact that you'd need a pre-set team that knows what they're doing. which i don't considering i've solo-ed most of the game content due to my time zone being pretty far from the rest of the player base.  

5 hours ago, Bacms said:

Thank you for setting this up. I will probably message you a few times as I really think I am hitting the wall in terms of power at the moment

there is no wall, the only wall here is the one you place yourself. do you have prime mods? those help a lot.

8 hours ago, CreamPuffDelight said:

Yea, the raids can be a bit difficult. its not as simple as kill this thing or survive x long. its more along puzzles with very small windows of correct completion. which is why people tend to shy away from new raiders. Stupid, as teaching them would benefit everyone.

On 6/17/2016 at 4:27 PM, Implodingbanana said:

there is no wall, the only wall here is the one you place yourself. do you have prime mods? those help a lot.

Not yet I have only been playing the game for a couple of weeks or so. I ended up buying potatoes for my weapons and Rhino so I have a bit more of reach. 

4 hours ago, Bacms said:

Not yet I have only been playing the game for a couple of weeks or so. I ended up buying potatoes for my weapons and Rhino so I have a bit more of reach. 

Each warframe can be modded differently to maximize their potential. You can look here for ideas: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Rhino

also be sure to try out all the warframes, it can be a hassle to acquire a few of them but it's worth it. even if you don't have the slots for them be sure to build them so that you can use them as soon as you get a slot.