Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Techhunting: Where To Find Corpus Techs?

(PSN)Saobie3

Question

Ignore any missing E's, this new laptop came with issues...

This might sound dumb, but i dont hav an undamagd Charged Shells. I just potatoed my Hek and i want a Charged Shell for it, which only drops from Techs. Im aware these guys are like corpus gods and will murdrize you and your generation in a quarter of a second, but im embracing this in hopes of quickly finding this mod so i can move on.

Also, the build is as followed: Point Blank (Prime whn i gt it), Scattered Justic, Hlls Chamber, Vicious Spread, Contageous Spread, Chargd Shells, Blaze, Toxic Barrage.

15 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, (PS4)Nukerxero123 said:

Go on any high level corpus mission preferably ext. And use the mentality that you want to farm for something else and you don't even want to see one tech this always works for me. 

Truth be told i really dont want to fight them lol. Theyr so @(*()$ strong

1 minute ago, (PS4)Nukerxero123 said:

Just kills them shield ospreys around them first.

Went into an Ext on Neptune and encountered at least 15 right from the start. Couldnt help but kep thinking "Sooo many Techs"

Not a singl one after that QQ

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Cwellann said:

Sent you a pm in game. I've got tons of extras of all three of those.  If you want, I can just hook you up with them. 

Thanks! I was running thr Mars nightmar to gt Blaz. If you can sav m all th farming i can jump right to Formas