Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx Prime Build help

(PSN)KnightGethen

Question

12 answers to this question

Don't have access to my pc at the moment so can't post the exact build, but - I recommend a balanced build, though can neglect power strength if you want to. The range and duration of her abilities are already good, you don't need to exactly max anything to make her work well, just a bit of a boost in every area is enough. I think I have something like:

Flow  (primed, but not maxed), Overextended (not maxed), Mind Freak, Continuity, Streamline, Stretch, and Redirection and Vitality, though I'm going to trade one of those for Chaos Sphere. I use Corrosive Projection for Aura but Energy Siphon would also work well I think. Got Cunning Drift in the exilus slot I think for extra mobility and range. I think my range for Chaos is something like 60-70 meters, enough to cover a tile, basically - really handy in defense missions. Haven't formad her yet, haven't felt the need. Vitality and Redirection aren't maxed yet either. I think my Mindcontrol and Chaos last something like 35-40 seconds, not sure of the exact time. Mainly use those two, and Absorb only on extreme situations.

No idea if this is a good build or not, but it's what I use, and I enjoy it.

I run two different builds on her, but the one posted above will certainly work and is very similar to what I normally do with Nyx (and NyxP).

I don't find that much efficiency really needed and the Streamline can be dumped for a full on FE and one of the syndicate mods or--my personal choice--QT (or you can run the Arcane Vespa helm, if you have one). Redirection can be subbed for Constitution for a bit more survivability as well. I also have the excilus slot unlocked and run Cunning Drift there for the 250% range.

It's a very good place to start and you can do much, much worse.

11 hours ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

vTfzDPK.jpg

I use a similar build sometimes switching constitution with the chaos augment. Chaos was not recastable before and the problem was that new enemies entering the field were not affected. Now that it is recastable, you can recast it or use the augment to cast less and save energy. 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)lhbuch said:

I use a similar build sometimes switching constitution with the chaos augment. Chaos was not recastable before and the problem was that new enemies entering the field were not affected. Now that it is recastable, you can recast it or use the augment to cast less and save energy. 

I use Primed Flow and Streamline to fix the issue, and I mostly use Nyx when I'm in a squad (For endurance runs) with a proactive Trinity. I switch up the builds for different situations, like when I'm solo I'd use either the Chaos augment or the Psychic Bolts augment.

Because when you're in a squad, why would you need more enemies (Not always) walking into the field when they're already being curb stomped by your teammates?

9 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I use Primed Flow and Streamline to fix the issue, and I mostly use Nyx when I'm in a squad (For endurance runs) with a proactive Trinity. I switch up the builds for different situations, like when I'm solo I'd use either the Chaos augment or the Psychic Bolts augment.

Because when you're in a squad, why would you need more enemies (Not always) walking into the field when they're already being curb stomped by your teammates?

Absolutely agree. I play solo a lot so I tend to look into builds in a solo game perspective.

Hey Tenno! 

Just wanted to add my opinion: 

i personally do do not use flow on Nyx at all. I couldn't find space for it to be honest. Also with Nyx prime you want one forma and the exilus mod to make your chaos max at 250 (for a nice even number but also for hijack missions). As for duration, I didn't use a lot of it. I believe my duration is about 115 give or take. While chaos sphere, spamming it a lot will stun enemies per cast I've noticed so I tend to use it to stun in later levels. 

Good luck!