Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Trader Baro Ki’Teer

(PSN)tarata0tarata

Question

4 answers to this question

Oi Tenno! You can check the items Baro has up for sale on PS4 here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Baro_Ki'Teer

As for how long he stays and how you purchase the items: Baro stays usually 48 hours from Friday to Sunday (so tomorrow at 6PM GMT he should be leaving).

You can get Ducats on a kiosk that's present at all relays, in which you can sell Prime parts, either in BP form or built (as in, Nyx Prime Chassis) for the Ducats. Here you have a list of up to date Ducat value: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ducats

Happy hunting Tenno! :)

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 9:12 AM, (PS4)tarata0tarata said:

Hello guys

I saw on facebook page of warframe that Void Trader Baro Ki’Teer is back and will stay for a few days. Could you please tell me for how many days he will stay, what items he will be selling, how expensive they are and how can i buy them?

Thank you in advance.

Baro sells a variety of cosmetic items, beacons that increase the odds of assassins spawning in your mission (Stalker, Zanuka and the G3), the Sands of Inaros quest starter, and a rotating selection of Legendary Primed mods and Prisma weapons.  These range generally between 100k-500k credits and anywhere from 100 to 400 ducats in price to purchase.  To get ducats, you first need to get Prime parts from Void missions and sell them at the Kiosks in Relay Concourses (past the statue, up the stairs, hang a hard right and it'll be the terminal half way down the walk way on your left.  Another kiosk is in the same place on the left hand route).