Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So should we work to rank up Primed Pressure Point?

dodorichard

Question

WTF is happening with Baro? I thought Damage 3.0 will get rid of mods such as this, even there are some in DE say that this mod was not supposed to go live.

So should we work to rank it up? I don't have a spare 500+ cores and over 1.5 million credits to spend and need to slowly work to get it up to max rank only to have it all taken away when they release Damage 3.0. 

6 answers to this question

Yes.

5 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

I don't have a spare 500+ cores and over 1.5 million credits to spend and need to slowly work to get it up to max rank only to have it all taken away when they release Damage 3.0. 

Best get to work then. Keep in mind this isn't really meant for newer players.

Whatever DE does won't be anytime soon and you'll be compensated even in a worst case scenario. In the meantime, it's better than garden variety Pressure Point and that's all you really need to know.

19 minutes ago, Railgun_Alter said:

It kinda bugs me that this prime mod doesn't scale equally/more than its normal counterpart.....

well perhaps the person responsible for the mod making into life though that +220% damage bonus for mellee weaposn could lead to some truelly OP stuff...

but then - why is that mod even here....

If Steel Charge was any kind of precedent, removal of Primed Pressure Point will be reimbursed with Legendary Cores so the credits and mods used wont be wasted as you'll be able to max another mod for free afterwards.

Of course, we might not be reimbursed in the same manner this time but whatever happens I trust DE to respect players' investment and do something in way of compensation if and when Damage 3.0 takes out these mods.