Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When I was a baby space ninja...

Golgek

I was about half way through rank 4 before I started fusing mods.

I had a couple damaged mods I fused. "It'll take me forever to get the normal versions. I might as well fuse what I have!"

I was living proof that iron skin can lead to bad habits.

hm, I read everything I could, and watched everything I could (except spoiler stuff), and learned everything I could, so I'd know (almost) everything going into the game; so the dumbest new player thing I did was selling my starter weps before fully leveling them,

16 hours ago, o0Despair0o said:

RARE BONUS: The only reason I joined my clan is because I wanted a Nikana.

At first, the only reason why I joined a clan is because I wanted a Silva & Aegis...then I got the Silva & Aegis. I think you can figure out the rest...

Not a personal experience but close. My brother burnt all his initial 6 forma on the Braton when forma was introduced and the braton prime wasn't available. He knew the prime variant was coming too, just not when. 3 weeks later, Braton Prime.

21 minutes ago, The-Tective said:

When i was a baby space ninja i thought co-op = teamwork. Now i know co-op = two or more players are soloing the same mission :P

Upvoted for truth.

This is why I like raids. Pure teamwork. Not good at teamwork? You lose, then...

• 1 month later...

Bought Frost with platinum, cause I felt, it was too difficult / time consuming to farm him. Frost. Not Frost Prime.

Used one of the two free legendary fusion cores on Vitality, cause I thought, it had 14 levels like the big mods :/