Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

question about focus school

(PSN)jedion

Question

im currently on naramon, was planing on trying out a different school. I had invested a lot of points on naramon, my question is if i switch to a different school would this undo all the points i put in naramon? if I switch and return later on would I have to re level naramon again from scrap?

Edited by (PS4)jedion

5 answers to this question

You don't lose anything, you can switch schools (once unlocked) anytime.

What Lens(es) you have (or don't have) installed also doesn't matter,
you can e.g. set Naramon as your Primary school
yet have one Lens for each other school spread among your loadout, no problem.

we are unable to unistall lens. you can put a new one in its place destroying the old one in the process.

What you can do though is spread the lens love around to different frame and weapons.

seeing i have naramon pretty much to the point i dont need to earn more, i switched the lens on my inaros and lesion to zenerik. and use him to farm up zenerick points while i leave naramon active so that i can benifit from the extra 30% affinity gain on melee kills with its passive is active. and seeing i have the zenerik lens on the frame and weapon all those points goto zenerik.

also have zenerik on my loki and a secondary (and bring the lesion with me) which i use for spy missions to farm focus if i get bored with the melee route.

just need to remember focus gains work just like affinity, if you kill with just the frame the weapons get nothing, kill with a weapon then that weapon get more and the rest is shared. so it boils down to the playstyle your using to get the most out of it.