Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thoughts on the Akjagara

TheCrowBro

Question

So i just recently got Mesa after 20+ runs on Mutalist Alad V and i was super excited that i finally got her. So i thought Mesa is a very stylish warframe why not make her even more stylish, so I looked at the Akjagara and i know it's not a fantastic secondary but i was wondering if someone could help me make a somewhat endgame viable build for it. I already have a Lex Prime and a Vaykor Marelok but it's all about that fashion frame am I right.

10 answers to this question

Akjagara doesn't work well with peacemaker unless you have to play low levels, having 5% crit chance you don't put crit mods in it so you won't crit either with regulators.

On Akjagara go with the usual dmg/multishot and 60/60 mods. Its status chance is pretty nice.

I don't exactly know how akjagara firing mode works, apparently it fires 2 bullets in one click, a sort of built in multishot. So you'll be making tons of status procs I guess.

Edited by CookingFood

1 minute ago, CookingFood said:

Akjagara doesn't work well with peacemaker unless you have to play low levels, having 5% crit chance you don't put crit mods in it so you won't crit either with regulators.

On Akjagara go with the usual dmg/multishot and 60/60 mods. Its status chance is pretty nice.

I know it doesn't work quite well with Peacemaker I just wanted something fun and stylish to play with. For my Peacemaker build I use my Lex Prime crit build (with primed pistol gambit and target cracker) . But thanks for the advice

Haven't tried any of these, just trying to build it according to its strengths, which is mostly status and slash.

Because high recoil: http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Akjagara/t_30_22233000_193-1-5-204-0-10-206-2-5-209-5-5-212-6-3-217-3-3-328-7-3-487-4-10_204-7-193-6-206-6-217-5-487-8-209-11-212-7-328-7/en/3-0-66

More damage: http://warframe-builder.com/Secondary_Weapons/Builder/Akjagara/t_30_22223000_193-1-5-197-3-5-204-0-10-206-2-5-209-5-5-212-6-3-328-7-3-487-4-10_204-7-193-6-206-6-197-5-487-8-209-11-212-7-328-7/en/3-0-66

But as @CookingFood pointed out, the optimal build doesn't mesh well with Mesa's Peacemaker. A weapon like the (Vaykor) Marelok or Akstiletto Prime would be a better choice.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

5 minutes ago, ACHILESARXT said:

question , where is the mutualis alad V ? because i want to farm Mesa this time.

sorry for asking that question , because im a Newbie

Mutalist Alad V is a boss that you have to make keys to access (go ahead and look for Mutalist Coordinates in Infested invasions and the lockers in hive missions, you'll need them) after you complete the Patient Zero quest. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the node is on Eris once you have the key.

Akjagara is a dual pistol that fires 2 bullet per trigger pull while only consuming 1 bullet from its ammo pool (that means 4-6 bullets per trigger pull with maximum multishot). It also has a very high status chance. Its only real downside is the semi ridiculous recoil, the almost nonexistent critical chance, and the spread is like a long range shotgun if you use a max multishot (might be useful for shooting at crowds).

My build:

hHxT44I.jpg

Replace the elemental combination according to the enemies (corro + blast for infested, magnetic + toxin for corpus, etc). You can also add 1-2 more forma to fit in a 90% damage mod or primed heated charge, but I'd rather keep the number of dual stats mod 2 or higher to preserve the high status chance.

Edited by Jangkrik

1 hour ago, NightSpider99 said:

Mutalist Alad V is a boss that you have to make keys to access (go ahead and look for Mutalist Coordinates in Infested invasions and the lockers in hive missions, you'll need them) after you complete the Patient Zero quest. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the node is on Eris once you have the key.

to confirm this: the boss node is indeed in eris once a key for it is built

so i need to search the key or buy it ? if need to search it , Tell me where the place to get it?

4 minutes ago, ACHILESARXT said:

so i need to search the key or buy it ? if need to search it , Tell me where the place to get it?

^ read this again

also buy the patient zero quest bp in the market under gear > keys then activate it in the codex once it's built

Edited by NobleParadox96
giving more info