Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We want cup holders!

Sorenxoras

You have to admit though. It was a pretty cool thing for the community to do for the first 6 or so day's. It's mostly the last 5 that have been cancerous and overall considered an embarrassment. I always discouraged people from spamming the devs and such but, as you can see, no one listened. 

Still though, I don't regret being a part of this. I hope that next time the community does something like this we all can do it without causing as much chaos as we did the last few day's. The wall still stands but it's former spark seems to have gone down the drain. People are irrational and hostile now, and it get's to everyone. I stayed hopping it was just a rough patch but it seems that the wall is suffering permanent necrosis. As everyone can see, people are getting annoyed, and rightfully so. It may just be a pink fluffy wall but It's starting to send negative ripples though the Warframe community. So here's the deal.

I'm taking a leave of absence from the wall. Every once and a wile I'll drop by to see how it's doing, and if it's healed I'll join again. But for now, at least for me...

#ItsAllHolderNow

16 hours ago, Spartan336 said:

You have to admit though. It was a pretty cool thing for the community to do for the first 6 or so day's. It's mostly the last 5 that have been cancerous and overall considered an embarrassment. I always discouraged people from spamming the devs and such but, as you can see, no one listened. 

Still though, I don't regret being a part of this. I hope that next time the community does something like this we all can do it without causing as much chaos as we did the last few day's. The wall still stands but it's former spark seems to have gone down the drain. People are irrational and hostile now, and it get's to everyone. I stayed hopping it was just a rough patch but it seems that the wall is suffering permanent necrosis. As everyone can see, people are getting annoyed, and rightfully so. It may just be a pink fluffy wall but It's starting to send negative ripples though the Warframe community. So here's the deal.

I'm taking a leave of absence from the wall. Every once and a wile I'll drop by to see how it's doing, and if it's healed I'll join again. But for now, at least for me...

#ItsAllHolderNow

The last of us have maybe sent 2 messages to Warframe twitter. It's the twitch chat that is spamming them on twitter, it's the people telling us to F*** off and saying we are scum for having a peaceful protest in a game that are Cancerous. We are not the ones that have caused chaos and shown hostility. Those that remain are still peaceful, welcoming, helpful and kind.

But yes, it is over now.

Edited by zacRupnow

22 hours ago, Firefly0037 said:

AND OVER BLOODY FCKING CUPHOLDERS.

CUPHOLDERS.

and to think that over three years, this is where this community has come to.  embarrassing.

The only thing embarrassing is people like you looking down on other players for having a good time in their own way, a completely harmless and peaceful way.

I was apart of the protest in the beginning and i'm kinda sad it had to end that way. Twitch's community itself is pretty cancerous so i'm not surprised. 

Anyways, it was fun while it lasted. #Cupholders.NeverForget

Well it isn't really over, I mean it could just get fire later on and catch on again xD Cup Holders are now a meme in warframe so might as well continue talking about said cup holders whenever you get the chance to keep the meme alive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...