Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Building Oberon. Playstyle advice?

(PSN)forChristsake

Question

RNGeezus finally blessed me with all the Oberon parts? I was actually looking forward to using him. The fact that he looks metal helps (horns and hooves? SOLD, ha ha). Any advice on using him would be helpful. I don't so much mean builds as how you prefer to use him (speed-running, endurance, etc...). If nothing else, it'll be food for thought the next 72 hours. I know he's not the best support frame, but I didn't want to be stuck as "dedicated support frame." 

2 answers to this question

my favorite way to play him recently has been max range max efficiency CC. his 4 stuns for a few seconds as enemies caught in it need to get up, theyre also rad proc'd, and any enemy that walks into range after the ability starts but before it finishes get blinded. the nly ability that gets kinda gimp'd from the max eff is his 2. it covers a huge area but lacks any real duration to be effective. his 1 is largely unaffected (i think) and his 3 runs for a very short time sure but it makes up for it in spam potential. there are other ways that are probably more effective...but thats the most fun one ive seen so far.

Edited by Caobie

1 hour ago, Caobie said:

max range max efficiency CC

Same here (also 125% Strength), Duration currently isn't worth too much on him sadly.

You could also try a Rage build that trades Range for some more Strength (yay more Smite Orbs)
and survivability with Primed Flow + Quick Thinking (and of course "free" Renewal, heh).